new new super premium gender and sexual majority megathread

LYAT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In LYAT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the LYAT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
Dong Strongly
What I am now
Patreon supporter

new new super premium gender and sexual majority megathread

Post by Dong Strongly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:50 am

cis hetero male. lets roll around in our privilege like pigs in shit
Thicc like molasses thx 4 askin
:sweetielarm: Image :sweetielarm:

@Zebra_ebooks
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

Re: new new super premium gender and sexual majority megathr

Post by @Zebra_ebooks (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

miss

Principal Celestia

Post by Principal Celestia » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

No.

ScionVyse

Post by ScionVyse » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

I would post here, but I'm left handed. I'm a minority and am not welcome.

nimrod
yee

Post by nimrod (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

dude today i told the waiter ot thank me that he was able to clear my plate

LOL being white rulez
ice cold spite etc

Lazy

Post by Lazy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief" :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Dexanth
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dexanth (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 am

gonna come force you to become gay by spreading my agenda in ur schools

Stuntwoman

Post by Stuntwoman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 am

im

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 am

as a nerd and therefore an oppressed minority, I

Stuntwoman

Post by Stuntwoman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 am

gay

Dong Strongly
What I am now
Patreon supporter

Post by Dong Strongly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:53 am

Dexanth wrote:gonna come force you to become gay by spreading my agenda in ur schools
didnt work in 2003 and it aint gonna work now.

ABitS

Post by ABitS (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:55 am

hey does anyone else think we should have a white straight male pride day? y'know to show off how accepting straight white dudes are of minorities, it'd be great

Stuntwoman

Post by Stuntwoman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:55 am

Another Brick in the Stall wrote:hey does anyone else think we should have a white straight male pride day? y'know to show off how accepting straight white dudes are of minorities, it'd be great
Reddit Dot Com Slash Arr Slash Men's Rights

nimrod
yee

Post by nimrod (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 am

Another Brick in the Stall wrote:hey does anyone else think we should have a white straight male pride day? y'know to show off how accepting straight white dudes are of minorities, it'd be great
omg duh other colored people get htem y not us 2
ice cold spite etc

CorvusCaw
Maud Squad

Post by CorvusCaw (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 am

Was this thread approved at the last meeting of all white people? If not, I shall be forced to request that the Executive Council of White Males place you under censure at the next secret white peoples' barbecue and book-burning.
ImageImageImageImageImage

agradify

Post by agradify » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 am

thank god for this thread the other gsm threads were shit

Dong Strongly
What I am now
Patreon supporter

Post by Dong Strongly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 am

CorpusCavernosum wrote:Was this thread approved at the last meeting of all white people? If not, I shall be forced to request that the Executive Council of White Males place you under censure at the next secret white peoples' barbecue and book-burning.
o shit. im from the asian people club and we forgot to tell u about this

Gravenstein

Post by Gravenstein » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 am

this thread turned me gay, what id i do to deserve this

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 am

:twistsay: it is your posting that did it
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

CorvusCaw
Maud Squad

Post by CorvusCaw (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:23 am

Dong Strongly wrote: o shit. im from the asian people club and we forgot to tell u about this
That's ok! You just don't know any better! Weeeeeeeeee
ImageImageImageImageImage

brakeless

Post by brakeless » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 am

im straight like the spoon in my butt

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:34 am

too hard, just roll gay pride day and black history month into the straight white history rest of year