You guys, I'm so stoked to be able to watch this episode while I write about it on my spanking new laptop!
* Ha, everypony thinks Twilight and Cadance are dorks. Because they are
* Have we seen Penn & Teller ponies on this show ever? We must have at some point, right?
* I like the Saddle Arabia pony & accent -- quasi-sorta-Arabic but original enough to not be a lazy, blatant caricature of a real-world culture.
* Friends can be friends, but friends can't always be roommates.
* I've played enough Infocom games to know they are SO gonna regret not bringing that inflatable raft.
* Ponies are their own beasts of burden. Efficient!
* Just a quick shortcut through Hell, no big deal.
* I could watch the Trixie And Starlight Show pretty much forever.
* Starlight is *this* close to disintegrating Trixie.
* Ha, and as usual, Starlight just ups and does the obvious (to Starlight) right thing without consulting anybody.
* The worst part of being broke in Saddle Arabia is there's no pine cones to eat.
* Not shown: Starlight brutally killing all the crocodiles. But we know that's what happened.
* The ad-libbed chant is AMAZING
* And I like that they didn't go on to have a mega-successful tour. The main conflict's resolved and the heroes don't have to win on every level.
I didn't have a lot of comments because I was too busy enjoying the episode. This one was marvelous.