An episode for Dash

here a forum about pony (General Pony Talk)

Moderators: Perrydotto, Dexanth, Venusy, Wayoshi

An episode for Dash

Post by Tears (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Or: How do you solve a problem like Rainbow Dash :maddash:

I love Dash. She is awesome and sarcastic and takes absolutely no shit. She is great in supporting roles and she's been the driver behind some of my favourite episodes of the last few seasons, like Hurricane Fluttershy, Sleepless in Ponyville and Flight to the Finish.

But, I find her focus episodes to be a little patchy a lot of the time, and I think I know why. It's because she's awesome. She has dreams of professional athleticism, and she is an amazingly talented athlete, possibly the best ever as far as it looks in the show.

But that means that the episodes that focus on her dream can lack tension, because she is self-evidently the best competitor every time. Wonderbolts Academy finessed that with showing the dangers of talent without conscience, and Rainbow Falls had her shepherding a remedial team, but those are still tiny brakes on how great she is, and how she would ace any athletic competition, anywhere, against anyone (except Maud).

On the other hand, she is amazing when she's co-starring with a character where her nurturing instinct comes in, like Scootaloo or Fluttershy, and those make some of the best episodes in the show :awesomedash:

So what sort of episodes would you like to see with Dash, how would you advance her story?
Tears
An appalling piece of pimpwork or a thoroughly botched token of sincerity

Post by Fizzbuzz (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm

More nerdery. I still think Read It and Weep was her best episode and I even liked Daring Don't, contrary to popular opinion. As you said, she's such an excellent flier that episodes on that side of her are going to be awfully one-sided, so Rainbow Dash needs more challenges and situations where she isn't the best.
Fizzbuzz
Stare Masters
  • Website
Post by Tears (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Totally, I feel like the eggheadness is a neat thing for Dash as well. Especially how she goes about it - of course she'd have to front like no one knows more about Daring Do than her, and of course Twilight would feel like she had to show off her knowledge, like all nerds.

Even when she's reading, Dash is bolshy and ultra-competitive about it :awesomedash:

But I don't think her athleticism should be left by the wayside, because that's what a lot of people like about her, and I'm sure there are intriguing ways to explore it. I guess the fact that her desire is straightforward sports excellence, there are a lot of eighties sports movies to draw on. But how to take it further?
Tears

Post by The Doctor (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:38 pm

I think there was an effort this season, but just poor execution.

Flight to the Finish I think could have worked if they had put in a more personal angle for Dash to think about leaving the Ponyville team. Just being on the winning team came off flat because before the episode even started, she already chose to prop up the weak Ponyville relay team. That ship sailed. I think the episode could have been a real winner if they had given the Cloudsdale team a bigger personal hook for her. Play up the hometown angle, or better yet, bring back Rainbow Dash's father as the Cloudsdale coach. Something to make the decision less one sided.
The Doctor
Turner of all things timey wimey
Celestia's Champions
  • Website

Post by Wayoshi (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:40 pm

The fact Dash's best episode of the series is HF is kinda sad, in a way.

At this moment, forgetting the Wonderbolts and starting a new institution of flying excellence is the way to go.
Wayoshi
Paper Fluttershy
Stare Masters
  • Website
  • Website
Post by Octavia (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:03 pm

The Doctor wrote:Flight to the Finish I think could have worked if they had put in a more personal angle for Dash to think about leaving the Ponyville team. Just being on the winning team came off flat because before the episode even started, she already chose to prop up the weak Ponyville relay team. That ship sailed. I think the episode could have been a real winner if they had given the Cloudsdale team a bigger personal hook for her. Play up the hometown angle, or better yet, bring back Rainbow Dash's father as the Cloudsdale coach. Something to make the decision less one sided.

Do you mean Rainbow Falls? Flight to the Finish was the CMC episode where Dash was the coach for the flag-carrying teams. :spike101:

I really like the episodes where Dash is a big sister to Scootaloo. Flight to the Finish and Sleepless in Ponyville are two of my favorites. :3: :scootawoo:

I still think her best episode to date is Sonic Rainboom. She got to be her awesome, arrogant self, but she still showed some weakness in her anxiety, and when her loyalty was put to the test, she performed admirably.
Octavia
Octavia's Orchestra
  • Website
  • Website

Post by SoundMonkey44 (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Wayoshi wrote:The fact Dash's best episode of the series is HF is kinda sad, in a way.

At this moment, forgetting the Wonderbolts and starting a new institution of flying excellence is the way to go.

Opinions aren't facts. :v:

Anywho. I do agree with others that Dash is at her best when she has Somepony she's close to, like Fluttershy or Scootaloo to work off of. I think more Dash/Flutes & Dash/Scoots eps in the future would be a good thing.

And I also agree that focusing on things other then her Athleticism and Wonderbolt's obsession would be good, maybe show nerdy dash abit more often, have a just for fun episode where she, Spikec& Scootaloo go to a comic convention in Manehatten. :gotcha:

Also I think it would be nice if we had an episode where her dad came to visit. I dunno why, I just imagine Dash as A Daddy's girl. * I blame the flashback in GPP*. Also have her dad voiced by Steve Blum! :awesomedash:

And that's all I got. :v:
Sunset Shimmer is BEST Hu-Mane!!
SoundMonkey44
Ain't Got No Sense, No Sense At All.

Post by AlliterativeAxolotl (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 pm

I want to see an episode where Rainbow Dash tries her best to train a bunch of young, run-down, street-smart, no-good ponies into a coherent, butt-kicking sports team. Why? Because Dash couldn't stand them moping around, that's why!

Bonus points when it's a team of Earth Ponies and they have to play Hockey or Rugby or something else that's brutal and dirty and fun to watch.

Rainbow Coach :awesomedash:

Might be the most 80s episode ever. Full of inspirational speeches, too! They might not all make sense, but they are delivered with gusto and heart, and that's all what counts, right?
AlliterativeAxolotl
hiiiiiiii
Celestia's Champions

Post by The Doctor (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 pm

AlliterativeAxolotl wrote:I want to see an episode where Rainbow Dash tries her best to train a bunch of young, run-down, street-smart, no-good ponies into a coherent, butt-kicking sports team. Why? Because Dash couldn't stand them moping around, that's why!

Bonus points when it's a team of Earth Ponies and they have to play Hockey or Rugby or something else that's brutal and dirty and fun to watch.

Rainbow Coach :awesomedash:

Might be the most 80s episode ever. Full of inspirational speeches, too! They might not all make sense, but they are delivered with gusto and heart, and that's all what counts, right?

Yeah, I no longer think of 80's movies with that setup, I think of that amazing South Park episode.
The Doctor
Celestia's Champions
  • Website

Post by PictishBeast (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:44 pm

The idea I always liked is that Dash has more raw talent than anyone on the Wonderbolts, but lacks the discipline for precision flying and the patience to put in the required hours to learn complicated team formations.

Think they could still do something with this, but the last couple Wonderbolt episodes went with "she's just generally awesome at everything." :v:
PictishBeast
Character Select: Winter Nickel
Abilities: Cynicism lv1, Ennui lv1
Inventory: Turnip
Diamond Dusters

Post by AlliterativeAxolotl (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:51 pm

In fact, most of the recent episodes dealing with the Wonderbolts have shown that Rainbow Dash is in pretty much every way superior to them, and the only thing she would gain from joining them is the pre-existing nation-wide fame they have, something RD is lacking, being mostly a local star athlete (and world-saving hero, but they never ask about that in the tabloids).

I would enjoy it a lot more to see RD becoming a great coach and leader herself, inspiring others and proving that the Wonderbolts just aren't her way - she's awesome enough to get her own team of flyers, if anything :awesomedash:

Most of the recent Wonderbolt-centric episodes have also shown that they are actually a pretty ruthless bunch. I don't know, I just don't like them that much anymore, especially after Rainbow Falls.
AlliterativeAxolotl
hiiiiiiii
Celestia's Champions

Post by The Doctor (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:58 pm

PictishBeast wrote:The idea I always liked is that Dash has more raw talent than anyone on the Wonderbolts, but lacks the discipline for precision flying and the patience to put in the required hours to learn complicated team formations.

Think they could still do something with this, but the last couple Wonderbolt episodes went with "she's just generally awesome at everything." :v:

Does she?

While they have certainly implied (though not outright said) that Dash was lazy during her Flight Academy days, I think it's been obvious since season 1 that she learned from that. Rainbow Dash constantly trains in her spare time while in Ponyville. Also, in Wonderbolt's Academy, Hurricane Fluttershy, and Flight to the Finish we see that she is more than capable as a team flyer. She never tried to do it on her own or show off. In HF she showed off her wing power, but did so to inspire the rest as much as to show off. In FTTF, she not only worked well with the team, but did her best to train them.
The Doctor
Celestia's Champions
  • Website

Post by Mr. Big (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:06 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Yeah, I no longer think of 80's movies with that setup, I think of that amazing South Park episode.

Now I want a Pony episode that tells kids it's OK to cheat on exams as long as you don't get caught :v:
Mr. Big
Kat is never late for school.
Scootaloo's Pro Scooters
  • Website
  • Website

Post by AlliterativeAxolotl (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:09 pm

And now I want an episode where the CMC make their own cartoon and it turns out it's the pony-equivalent of South Park.

How is this relevant for this thread? Well, who do you think supplied them with all the *bleeping* cuss-words to make the cartoon more edgy :v:
AlliterativeAxolotl
hiiiiiiii
Celestia's Champions

Post by Fizzbuzz (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Mr. Big wrote:Now I want a Pony episode that tells kids it's OK to cheat on exams as long as you don't get caught :v:

Sweet and Elite was kind of like this, really, with Rarity lying to her friends but they were okay with it.

And knowing Rainbow Dash's upcoming episode, it might end up like this as well. :wat:
Fizzbuzz
Stare Masters
  • Website
Post by Mr. Big (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:18 pm

AlliterativeAxolotl wrote:And now I want an episode where the CMC make their own cartoon and it turns out it's the pony-equivalent of South Park.

How is this relevant for this thread? Well, who do you think supplied them with all the *bleeping* cuss-words to make the cartoon more edgy :v:

There's been kids cartoon making references to "South Park", believe it or not. "Arthur" and "Powerpuff Girls" had them.

So it wouldn't be out of place if Pony makes a subtle parody, like how they did "Big Lebowski". Bonus points if it's in a Polsky episode.

("CMCs make a cartoon" episode will be glorious. I can see Scootaloo doing the South Park one :v: )
Mr. Big
Kat is never late for school.
Scootaloo's Pro Scooters
  • Website
  • Website

Post by The Outlander (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 pm

I think the only right answer is to never have solo focus episodes ever again and only do buddy episodes or ensembles (for big adventures) from here-on-out. :twiright:
Kate wrote:there are as many female characters in the base game as there are Cole McGraths
The Outlander
Oh Barry~
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by AlliterativeAxolotl (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:33 pm

The Outlander wrote:I think the only right answer is to never have solo focus episodes ever again and only do buddy episodes or ensembles (for big adventures) from here-on-out. :twiright:

There is some truth to that :ponder:

Come to think about it - did we ever have an episode where RD had to interact with royalty in any meaningful manner? It's not even really clear what she thinks about Celestia and the other princesses. She respects them, of course, but other than that they really seem to be not that important to her.
AlliterativeAxolotl
hiiiiiiii
Celestia's Champions

Post by The Doctor (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

AlliterativeAxolotl wrote:
There is some truth to that :ponder:

Come to think about it - did we ever have an episode where RD had to interact with royalty in any meaningful manner? It's not even really clear what she thinks about Celestia and the other princesses.

She was very quick to defend Celestia when Discord was making fun of her in "Return of Harmony". Her "Way to go Princess!" line would suggest she thinks Celestia and probably Luna as well, are cool.
Last edited by The Doctor on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Doctor
Celestia's Champions
  • Website

Post by AlliterativeAxolotl (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:40 pm

:v: Celestia? Yeah, she's pretty awesome too! Not the fastest flyer around, but she makes up for it with endurance and... uh... being very shiny, I guess!

That could be an interesting angle, if you think about it. Twilight can fly now, as all alicorns can do; what if she's casually talking about certain magical flying tricks only alicorns can do, thus making RD jealous? She wants to be the best, so maybe she would want to become a princess too. Not sure if that would make much sense, or how it could be resolved :pinkieshrug:

And it could be a bit too similar to the episode where Rarity gained her temporary wings, so maybe it's not the best idea.
AlliterativeAxolotl
hiiiiiiii
Celestia's Champions

Post by Frosthawk (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:09 pm

I just want an episode that explores Dash and Fluttershy's history in Cloudsdale a little more, and how they both ended up in Ponyville. This thread is tangentially related to that so I'm going to post about it again here. :rainbert:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Frosthawk
ABOUT ME:
1.) Gay
2.) Sullen Pizza Addict
3.) Gay Sullen Pizza Addict
Maud Squad
Post by The Doctor (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Frosthawk wrote:I just want an episode that explores Dash and Fluttershy's history in Cloudsdale a little more, and how they both ended up in Ponyville. This thread is tangentially related to that so I'm going to post about it again here. :rainbert:

Fluttershy was scarred of moving to a new place, so Rainbow Dash, who just got kicked out of Flight Camp, agreed to move to Ponyville with her.

:twiright: Pony's Razor. The most adorable explanation, is usually correct.
The Doctor
Celestia's Champions
  • Website

Post by ReallyLikeHerMane (?) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 pm

I kind of like that Rainbow Dash seems to be being groomed for realizing she's actually better than the Wonderbolts in terms of ethics (And probably ability).
She may, overtime, outgrow her dream. That could be an interesting lesson in itself, realizing that the Wonderbolts are beneath her, and such, so though it may get some cries of plot recycling... recycle that plot.

Wonderbolts Academy and Rainbow Falls don't paint a very good picture of the Wonderbolts, nor does Secret of my Excess come to think of it.
ReallyLikeHerMane

Post by Doctor Wheeze (?) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:23 am

Frosthawk wrote:I just want an episode that explores Dash and Fluttershy's history in Cloudsdale a little more, and how they both ended up in Ponyville. This thread is tangentially related to that so I'm going to post about it again here. :rainbert:

Rainbow Dash moved to Ponyville on her birthday. Obviously, Rainbow Dad kicked her out of the cloud house and told her to get a job the day she turned 18 :maddash:
ImageImageImageImageImage
..... :hatte:
:dreamworks:
Doctor Wheeze
:backaway: :flutterunsmith:
Stare Masters
  • Website
Post by Grue (?) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:57 am

I'm not the biggest fan of Rainbow Dash, so for a long time I assumed my general dislike of her episodes has something to do with it. However the evidence keeps mounting suggesting that her episodes are, in fact, rather subpar. The main problem is that Rainbow Dash is rarely the one to learn anything from her episode. Oh no, in her focus episodes Rainbow Dash is pure perfection that will surely teach the Wonderbolts, Daring Do and the rest of the ponies how to live their lives. Then she continues to act exactly like Lightning Dust in her non-focus episodes. The one exception is "May The Best Pet Win", which coincidentally is a great episode.
Grue
But I won't be
burned by the reflection
of the fire in your eyes
as you're staring at the sun
We Like Spike
  • Website
  • Website

Post by MasterOfKnees (?) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Take the Wonderbolts and throw them in the trash can, we've already seen how she's proven herself to be better than them, make Dash realize that and have that arc end. Sadly, it seems like they're going nowhere with her going from the synopsis of her upcoming episode.

May the Best Pet Win and Read It and Weep are two great examples on how to write Rainbow where she isn't as dependant on other ponies and in general comes off as a more relatable character. Like Grue said, her episodes often end with her teaching other ponies a lesson rather than learning anything herself, like Rarity in Sonic Rainboom, Spitfire in Wonderbolts Academy, and Daring Do in Daring Don't. Outside of Season 2 the only time she learns anything is Fall Weather Friends and Rainbow Falls, which are also a lot better than the other episodes I mentioned previously (imo of course.) This is why Season 2 was by far the best for Dash, say what you will about Mare Do Well, her other two episodes, plus Hurricane Fluttershy, is where she's at her best.

With such a narcissistic, impatient, and very competitive personality that she is there are a lot more things you can do with her, just get her off of Mr. Wonderbolt's Wild Ride. She's my favorite character on the show, and even I can see that she has a very inconsistent track record in terms of quality episodes, I really hope they soon get her out of that damn loop she's stuck in.
MasterOfKnees

Post by Stone Cold Jane Austen (?) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:05 am

I agree with that. Dash has been making the Wonderbolts look useless for 3 years now. While I love this as a running gag :gotcha: , it's tired as a storytelling device. The easiest way to give her a conflict would *be* to have her set up a competing flying team and struggle with being a good leader and managing a team. Is that really what she wants or does she want to do stunts and get the glory? Does she have it in her to be a good leader (yes, because this is a cartoon for children :v: ) or does her snarky confidence undermine her? How do you deal with those questions with a character like Dashie?

Also, Dash as a sibling substitute for Scootaloo and/or Fluttershy has been a great hook and those are worth digging into more too.

There, I just did the job for them :thatsright: (although ideas are pretty useless, it's the execution that means everything :awkward: )
Stone Cold Jane Austen
Semper Pie

Post by Mordja (?) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Whoa, P-dub, does this mean you're watching the show again?

Anyway, I think the biggest problem with Rainbow Dash episodes is simply that they aren't quite good enough. I mean, her best was Sonic Rainboom, not the most subtle or emotional of episodes, but just a lot of fun- and well paced too. Part of it could be her character; Dash is usually at her best when she's blithely arrogant, bitingly sarcastic or just plain being a jerk, and most of her episodes tend to focus on the first.
Mordja
reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried mlp"
Rainbow Racers

Post by Solitaria (?) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:14 pm

As strong and passionate a character dashy is, she seriously needs to learn the value of patience, how to appreciate the smaller things in life (a lot of the time the deeper you have to look the greater the reward) and maybe having to sacrifice her pride to some degree.
Though some episodes touch on this, such as the one where she must choose a new pet, I think it would do her the world of good to discover the world through flutterfly's eyes; learning to "slow down and smell the roses" as it were and why taking things slowly and treading softly is sometimes the right way.
Lovings my game. Toleration's a pain!
Solitaria
Lovings my game, tolerating's a pain!

Post by The Doctor (?) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Solitaria wrote:As strong and passionate a character dashy is, she seriously needs to learn the value of patience, how to appreciate the smaller things in life (a lot of the time the deeper you have to look the greater the reward) and maybe having to sacrifice her pride to some degree.
Though some episodes touch on this, such as the one where she must choose a new pet, I think it would do her the world of good to discover the world through flutterfly's eyes; learning to "slow down and smell the roses" as it were and why taking things slowly and treading softly is sometimes the right way.

:v: Done that!

:rainbert: Didn't like it.
The Doctor
Celestia's Champions
  • Website

Post by Solitaria (?) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:10 pm

I suppose a lots happened between those two that both have learned from. On reflection I think the key asset fluttershy could have to teach dashy, and what I'm hoping for, is patience. She's very quick to judge, fly off the handle and run into (dangerous) situations (actually quite like myself a lot of the time >.<), which IS admirable because its proof of what a protective and compassionate fille she is and sometimes a nononsense woman of action is just what's called for. But at others if you run in guns flairing you can cause more harm than good and that repercussions are what I'd like too see her learn from;reflecting on her actions and actually taking the time to THINK out the best steps to take before reaching her desired goal. :flutterhat:
Lovings my game. Toleration's a pain!
Solitaria
Lovings my game, tolerating's a pain!

Post by MasterOfKnees (?) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:39 am

Solitaria wrote:As strong and passionate a character dashy is, she seriously needs to learn the value of patience, how to appreciate the smaller things in life (a lot of the time the deeper you have to look the greater the reward) and maybe having to sacrifice her pride to some degree.

This is the kind of subject I'd like to see Dash tackle. Her lack of patience is a character trait she has had ever since the beginning, and more often than not it's portrayed as one of her bigger flaws too. Fluttershy would be great at teaching her the value of slowing down every once in a while.

Another of her biggest flaws, and probably the one thing that makes her standout as the more "mean-spirited" of the cast, is that she's very quick to talk without thinking, a great example being her line in Pinkie Pride where she talks about Pinkie's parties just being "cute and all" and downplays them a lot right in front of Pinkie. This is a trait she could very well learn from Twilight, since she's more or less the strategist of the group.

These are just two episodes that would be a lot better than "Wonderbolts are st00pid."
MasterOfKnees

Post by fenster (?) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:23 am

Grue wrote: Oh no, in her focus episodes Rainbow Dash is pure perfection that will surely teach the Wonderbolts, Daring Do and the rest of the ponies how to live their lives. Then she continues to act exactly like Lightning Dust in her non-focus episodes. The one exception is "May The Best Pet Win", which coincidentally is a great episode.

I mean, Mysterious Mare Do Well. :pinkieshrug:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
fenster
♫~I want Fabulous! That is my simple request!~
~All things Fabulous! Bigger and Better and Best!~
~I need something inspiring to help me get along~
~I need a little Fabulous, is that so wrong?~♫
Diamond Dusters
  • Website

Post by Tears (?) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:53 am

Okay so the last ep rendered this thread gloriously moot :crack:
Tears

Post by Grue (?) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Tears wrote:Okay so the last ep rendered this thread gloriously moot :crack:

Nah, my opinion hasn't changed at all. Dash's friends bend over backwards to help her pass the test, she is being an asshole to them, ends up not being Dash's fault at all, it's everyone else who is at fault. As was expected. :pinkieshrug:
Grue
But I won't be
burned by the reflection
of the fire in your eyes
as you're staring at the sun
We Like Spike
  • Website
  • Website

Post by Wayoshi (?) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm

No one was at fault. :pinkieshrug:
Wayoshi
Paper Fluttershy
Stare Masters
  • Website
  • Website
Post by Heather Breckel (?) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:51 pm

I don't know, I felt it was a pretty perfect Dash episode and the best of her's we've gotten since Sonic Rainboom.

And it wasn't Dash's fault. I have the same problem as Dash, I have issues with learning through traditional methods. It's an extremely frustrating and upsetting problem to deal with. I failed the written driver's test 3 times and the actual driver's test 3 times because I couldn't understand how things worked just by someone telling me how to do it in a technical way. I figured out driving when I just visualized it like trying to stay in the lines when drawing. Everyone told me it was so easy to get your driver's license and how everyone gets it on the first try, I was pretty upset to not get it right away. I just don't absorb information the traditional way. When I had to learn how to perspective drawing in art college, I couldn't get it. I didn't get it for years and yeah, I did get mad and lash out at friends that tried to help. But it wasn't until a friend took me aside and showed me a different and less technical way of doing it that I could understand. It was perfectly understandable that Dash would be upset and lash out at people, because it is easy to feel as though you're stupid for not being able to learn the same way everyone else does.

It wasn't her friends' fault either, but Dash's frustrations were justified. I felt the lesson here was very important, because the world does expect you to learn in one specific way and punishes you for not being the same as everyone else. This is why there are so many students that are horrible at math or taking tests, because not everyone can learn by playing by strict rules.
Heather Breckel
Cat Loaf Army General
Rainbow Racers
  • Website

Post by Octavia (?) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:08 pm

I agree that TT123 was the perfect Dash episode, and her best one since Sonic Rainboom. Now I want to see more great Dash episodes with different premises. :awesomedash:
Octavia
Octavia's Orchestra
  • Website
  • Website

Post by Dexanth (?) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Dash definitely got a great episode, and it does highlight really well how the method of framing something can matter just as much as the content itself
:milkshake: Image ImageImage Image
Dexanth
Love conquers all
Celestia's Champions

Post by Aramek (?) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:25 am

Next Dash topic:

How much do you want for one of them to say "Dashie" again? And, as a sub topic, how much do you want her to go "Don't call me that." :rainbert:
Aramek
Your MRI results have shown total infection to now be approximately one fifth of the full mass of the tissue.

"So you're saying..."

Your brain is about 20% tumor.
Rarity's Roughnecks
  • Website
Next

Return to Ponies