I've overthrown the Round Stable. Post here and get ur nepotist revolutionary government office

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Blarghalt
Gaze into the Abyss, until the Abyss awkwardly comes up with a reason to leave.
Patreon platinum

Re: I've overthrown the Round Stable. Post here and get ur nepotist revolutionary government office

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:58 am

Lorce wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:14 am

Glorious children of revolution, today you've made yourselves an institution, enjoy the day and watch the next rebel, is already up for your own farewell. :crack:
The Party has a very important job for you! The revolution has enemies even in the supernatural world, so you get the job of Paranormal Investigator, Slayer of Vampires, Murderer of Mermaids, Detective of All Things Weird and Explorer of Denny's. Image

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Re: I've overthrown the Round Stable. Post here and get ur nepotist revolutionary government office

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:59 am

SlateSlabrock wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:11 am
I, for one, welcome our new cog-wheel overlords.
Since you seem so interested in machinery, the Party feels you'd be best suited for Chief Conductor of the Revolutions Railway System Except All the Trains are Ghost Trains And the Conductors Are Demons and Also They're on Strike so You'll Have to go to Hell to Resolve the Labour Dispute. Image

PhoolCat
EE
HECKING
YUP

Post by PhoolCat (?) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:35 am

Burn it all down
Image Image Image Image

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 am

PhoolCat wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:35 am
Burn it all down
We could always use a bomb-throwing anarchist to keep things interesting, therefore the Party appoints you as Rapid Mandatory Eviction Expert, Who Blows Up Buildings of People Who Speak Up Against the Party or Ted From Accounting WHO KNEW THAT SANDWICH IN THE FRIDGE WAS MINE Image

Auxiliatrix

Post by Auxiliatrix (?) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Where's Starlight?

Then again, I'm not sure Starlight's politics include government positions.

(Carry on. :saycheese: )

Life in one image. Interpret as you wish.

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Auxiliatrix wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:15 pm
Where's Starlight?

Then again, I'm not sure Starlight's politics include government positions.

(Carry on. :saycheese: )
The Secret Police have given me this obviously forged document that you are planning rebellion against the revolution, so as punishment you have been assigned as the Revolutionary Sequel Writer to the Five-Hundred Ready Player One Sequels. Image

West Filly
Stare Masters

Post by West Filly (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:53 am

I have a bar, but I could use it as an immigration office and a post office. In exchange, please bury my mother. She's starting to smell.
👉👉🥜🏠

Princess Flufflebutt
Nya
Stare Masters

Post by Princess Flufflebutt (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 am

As long as you don´t make me actually eat the capitalists I'm good

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:48 pm

West Filly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:53 am
I have a bar, but I could use it as an immigration office and a post office. In exchange, please bury my mother. She's starting to smell.
The Revolution has possibly the most important job of all for you, for you have been given the glorious duty of Supreme People's Person Who Constantly Follows Phidget Around And Tells Him His Mother is Dead Image

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 pm

Princess Flufflebutt wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 am
As long as you don´t make me actually eat the capitalists I'm good
Don't worry about that, since you'll be given the humble state-assigned profession of People's Capitalist Butcher and Baker And Also Grill Them But Only on Holidays. Image

The Ghost of Ember
don't you feel so scared sometimes?

Post by The Ghost of Ember (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Is the people's warrior of skeleton justice or a position in the people's administration of ethereal veteran affairs available ?
RIP Syndrome wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:56 pm
this universe is cursed

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:43 pm

The Ghost of Ember wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Is the people's warrior of skeleton justice or a position in the people's administration of ethereal veteran affairs available ?
No that was taken by Terry Crews, but the Party will assign you the role of Skeleton Soldier and Grand Field Marshal of the Coming Revolutionary Skeleton War. Image

stuff
Scootaloo's Pro Scooters

Post by stuff (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Minister of Forum Posting, pls

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 pm

stuff wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 pm
Minister of Forum Posting, pls
Unfortunately we had to discontinue that office due to everyone forgetting where the office actually is, so instead the Party will assign you the role of Minister of Brutalist Architecture and Neon Lighting and Faceless Riot Cops and Generally Just Making Everything Look Cool and Dystopian as Hell. Image

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:48 am

I could probably do something with math. Maybe making sure everyone's equal?
ImageImageImage Very math.

Highbrow Dash
But why would you post such a thing?
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Highbrow Dash (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:12 am

Hit me, comrade

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:21 am

Highbrow Dash wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:12 am
Hit me, comrade
Since you seem to like physical violence so much, the state shall give you the all-important role of Chief of Secret Police But It's Only a Secret Because We're Going to Surprise Fred For His Birthday by Arresting Him and Sending Him to a Gulag. Image

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:24 am

diribigal wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:48 am
I could probably do something with math. Maybe making sure everyone's equal?
Some numbers were destroyed during the revolution (we don't know how), so your official job will be Revolutionary Number Reconstructionist, Head of the Euclidan Space Youth League, and Re-Inventor of the Numbers Seven, Three, Forty-Seven, and Green. Image
Last edited by Blarghalt on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dal
Praise the Sun
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dal (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 am

As definitely not an agent acting on behalf of the most serene kingdom of Equestria and its Princesses (may Their reign be eternal), could I request a position where I could oversee your espionage and counter-espionage efforts?
Undecided wrote:Every time you write a story I cant help but sigh, because I know Im gong to lose another man card.

Angel Beat
~ Space, the final frontier. ~
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Angel Beat (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 am

Blarghalt wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:50 am
The Party needs a moral compass to make sure we don't become the very thing we fought so hard to guillotine, so therefore the Party assigns you as the Supreme Moral Philosopher, Unmoral Philosopher, Amoral Philosopher, and HARVESTER OF FLESH, PURGE THE WEAK AND UNCLEAN :black101: Image
Yeah, sure. :ponder:
New signature pending.

Blarghalt
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Dal wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 am
As definitely not an agent acting on behalf of the most serene kingdom of Equestria and its Princesses (may Their reign be eternal), could I request a position where I could oversee your espionage and counter-espionage efforts?
Since our Secret Police are so secret that we don't even know where or who they are, the Party would like to give you the position of Secret Police Biologist Who Catches and Tags Secret Police so We May Observe Their Populations and Movement in the Wild. Image

Dal
Praise the Sun
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dal (?) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 am

Thank you!

*walks out while speaking into his cuff*

Cake Eater this is Flaccid Cockatiel. Infiltration successful, standing by for further instructions. Over.
Undecided wrote:Every time you write a story I cant help but sigh, because I know Im gong to lose another man card.