spooky stories thread [for halloween]

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Fontra
forums shittiest ponisters

spooky stories thread [for halloween]

Post by Fontra (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:41 pm

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

Fontra

Re: spooky stories thread [for halloween]

Post by Fontra (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:42 pm

here is story in video form if you need tl;dr

RIP Syndrome
i can be yuor angle... or you´re DEBIL
Rainbow Racers

Post by RIP Syndrome (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:43 pm

there's a skeleton inside u rite now
this post and you´re face ™&©20234 R.I.P. Shitpostal Service LLC
for licensing inquiries, please contact :twisted:, VP of Licensing at R.I.P. Enterprises
~ORIGINAILL COUNTENTEH SINCE 1666 DONTE is good STEEL PLS~

Fontra

Post by Fontra (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Fontra

Post by Fontra (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:44 pm

One hyper-realistic morning, I opened my hyper-realistic eyes, only to find that my hyper-realistic sheets had been torn off my hyper-realistic bed and strewn about my hyper-realistic room. I decided, with my hyper-realistic brain, to jump out of my hyper-realistic bed to find the cause of this, only to notice that, when my hyper-realistic feet touched the hyper-realistic carpet, it was damp.

Looking down with my hyper-realistic eyes, I saw that it was covered in hyper-realistic blood. I opened my hyper-realistic mouth to scream, but hyper-realistic blood started to pour out, and my hyper-realistic eyes became filled with hyper-realistic blood-tears. Due to a massive loss of hyper-realistic blood, I died, and then a hyper-realistic skeleton popped out.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:45 pm

stop being bad and come to Pidgin
Image /// Image /// Image

Fontra

Post by Fontra (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm

I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a loser that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and fucking scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:51 pm

Image /// Image /// Image

Daikatuna

Post by Daikatuna (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Capitalism.

Princess Flufflebutt
Nya
Stare Masters

Post by Princess Flufflebutt (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Fontra wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 pm
I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a loser that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and fucking scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.
but enough about me

Fontra

Post by Fontra (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Once I wanted to play Mario but I didn't have a Nintendo for it and I was at a flea market. This old man I saw had Mario and a NES but the label was not there. The man said it was owned by a dead kid named Jim. I just said "whatever," because I was eager to play Mario on my new NES.

I plugged it in, and everything seemed normal. I played world 1-1 and did it. Then I tried the old warp pipe trick and when I got to the pipes, and instead of the usual text that said "Welcome To The Warp Zone", it said "WELCOME TO THE SCARY HELL PLACE!"

I thought that was weird. I said "whatever," and used the farthest pipe. the intro screen showed the words "DEATHWORLD 6-6-6."

The graphics seemed off and it sounded like screams happened from the game. It was super scary. But I wasn't scared and kept playing. After a while I hit a place that was impossible to pass because of spikes, so I had to die.

I kept trying until my lives were at zero. I thought it was game over, but Mario came back and this time it looked like his face was bloody. As I started playing the level it turned to a hidden cloud level and it looked like Mario had angel wings. A spooky digital voice came out of the Nintendo that sounded like it said "No hope". As I was about to grab a mushroom the screen went black.

I reset the NES and the game came up. This time the title screen was different, and Mario's face was bloody. It scared me so much that I reset it again.

As it came on the digital voice said "You can't run from the funk". The screen was hyper-realistic and it showed Mario again only this time his face was me and my family's face and we were skeletons. It was so realistic; I couldn't believe it. I was compelled to try the game again. This time I started it. As the first goomba walked towards Mario, Mario turned towards the screen and started screaming "NO MÁS, NO MÁS!" It sounded like high-quality CD-audio, also blast processing.

I screamed and turned off the game. I put it away. Later that week I noticed my family acting distantly. I decided to research Mario games and I found out that Mario was in a secret game that was only released in two arcades on Friday the thirteenth on June 6th, 1997. It seemed weird so I started playing videogames again.

I decided to put in the Mario game again. I loaded it up and I saw my save file. I clicked it and Mario said "Why-a you-a no-a stop-a playing-a my-a game-a" I didn't take his warning and I played anyway. I got up to Bowser and I won but when I got to Peach there was toad there instead and he said "Peach is dead".

Then a ghost face came up and it had a ladies face and Princess Peach is a lady.

I reset the game for the last time. I opened up my save and it changed from my name. it said...

"JIM DIED BRO!"

"AHHHHHHH!!"

Then my mom walked in and she screamed. I was dead the whole time and guess what: my name was Jim!!!!!!!!!

So anyway I don't know if any of you guys have experienced anything like that. It might have just been a bad dream and anyway my mom sold the cartridge at a yard sale so I don't have it anymore, but you should believe it because it's true!

sharkmafia

Post by sharkmafia (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Ray Bradbury's The Veldt, as read by Leonard Nimoy

Strangest Letter

Post by Strangest Letter (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:24 pm

RIP Syndrome
Rainbow Racers

Post by RIP Syndrome (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:14 pm

here's a spooky story: i hear a sound
for licensing inquiries, please contact :twisted:, VP of Licensing at R.I.P. Enterprises

Jill
it's the super maria sisters super show!!!
Special Flowers

Post by Jill (?) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Applepie2017
Nostalgia nerd

Post by Applepie2017 (?) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:11 pm

deleted
Last edited by Applepie2017 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
But...
This one's too young

Daikatuna

Post by Daikatuna (?) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:49 pm

it's christmas

RIP Syndrome
Rainbow Racers

Post by RIP Syndrome (?) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:49 pm

time for jolly stories thread [for christmas]

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:26 am

it's actually an old tradition to tell ghost stories on christmas, christmas carol was part of that genre
ImageImageImageImage

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:26 am

so tell spooky stories for christmas
ImageImageImageImage

Applepie2017
Nostalgia nerd

Post by Applepie2017 (?) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:40 am

bump.
Last edited by Applepie2017 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
But...
This one's too young

ToastGhost
Big adventure's waiting.
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by ToastGhost (?) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 pm

but why
ImageImageImage

Princess Flufflebutt
Nya
Stare Masters