This is the preliminary version of the new Soapbox rules. And since things have been pretty civil for ages I am going to keep it short and sweet:
1. Don't be an asshole
2. Different opinions are okay. They are encouraged! We learn by discourse. Going against the prevailing opinion is not an excuse for a dogpile.
3. This is not to say all opinions are okay. 'We should kill all gay people' or 'Let's ethnically cleanse the world' are not viewpoints that get a soapbox here.
4. I & other mods reserve the right to say something is not acceptable at our discretion.
Basically? Be adults, be excellent to one another, and all is good.
Old Mare Yells At Cloud. (News, Events, Philosophy)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Big Boss
- A tourist trap that can surpass Mystery Shack?
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:55 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Mother Base
A reminder: Please do not encourage or write what looks like incitement to violence against individuals (on or off the forum). You can rail against them, call them despicable, whatever. It is not OK to appropriate to say "So and so should be shot." Call them terrible, hold them responsible, whatever.