The First Galactic Empire's grip reaches across the galaxy. System after system falls under its control. But the fledgling Rebel Alliance stands against it, operating out of a base hidden somewhere in the dark corners of the galaxy. Will the Alliance gather enough support to spark a mass revolt, or will they be crushed beneath the Empire's heel?
Welcome to Star Wars: Rebellion! While this game normally plays one versus one, it has a team mode that we can play two versus two. So come, equine crossover lovers, and decide the fate of a galaxy.
Base game Learn to Play if you want to break my heart by not trusting my explanations: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.c ... ay_web.pdf
Base game Rules Reference to argue with me: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.c ... ce_web.pdf
Rise of the Empire Expansion Rules:
https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.c ... ok_web.pdf
FAQ/Errata because every FFG game needs at least one: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.c ... 03_faq.pdf
- We will be playing the Complete Game. First Game simplicity is for wusses.
- We will be using the cards and rules from the Rise of the Empire expansion.
- We will be using the starting units from the base game and the base game mission set (i.e. those with a leader icon or no icon.) I know what the expansion rules say, shut up.
- I will relay your hands and card plays to your teammates, but no private communication is allowed. You can discuss anything you want in the thread. Feel free to drop hints or refer to hidden information, but no fancy ciphers or other funny business.
- Missions and leaders will be assigned simultaneously, but the Empire has the right to change their mind after the Rebels finalize theirs.
- Similarly, ship construction and deployment will be simultaneous, but the Empire can choose second.
- Taunting and flavor always makes things more interesting. Let's see some horsie smack-talk!
The Admiral will be in charge of recruiting leaders, fighting space battles, and constructing and deploying new units.
The General will be in charge of choosing missions and fighting ground battles. The Imperial General will manage the hand of probe cards that narrow down the location of the Rebel base. The Rebel General will manage the hand of objective cards, which are critical to the Rebellion's victory.
If you would like to fight for the freedom of the galaxy, post ##I am the Horse and the Horse is with me. If you want to crush the puny Rebellion, post ##The friendship that we are dealing with here is immeasurable. If you have a preference for being your side's Admiral or General, please say so.
And you might as well pretend you're horses or something. You're like, the pastel-colored shadow government of the galaxy.