It’s time for NaNoWriMo!

It's lovely, darling! (Fanart, Fanfics, Pony or not Pony. If you're creative, post here!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Perpetual Motion
Enthusiasm makes everything an adventure.

It’s time for NaNoWriMo!

Post by Perpetual Motion (?) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:09 pm

November is National Novel Writing Month! :party: What does that mean? NaNoWriMo is an event designed to encourage writers to set a goal and write a whole novel in a month. The actual NaNoWriMo organization sets the goal for the month at 50,000 words, but don’t think if it as binding, especially if you’re just in it for fun. Their website does offer word count stat tracking and access to a community of other people taking part in the challenge.

This thread is for anyone on TRS who’s interested in the challenge (or just wants to write something smaller) to discuss their stories bounce ideas around, and receive encouragement.

So, is anyone else writing anything this year?
I’m technically continuing something I’ve written earlier, but I was only 1800 words in to it, so it’s not like it’s a huge head start.

Juju&Lulu

Re: It’s time for NaNoWriMo!

Post by Juju&Lulu (?) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:09 pm

I'm making my first attempt this year. This is almost my first time really writing (fan fiction excluded) since graduating college half a decade ago.

Figured I've got nothing to lose by trying.