Okay, look, I’ve been neglecting
for months and it’s clearly because it’s the final season and I’m subconsciously trying to draw it out. We can all acknowledge my issues and move forward. Let’s do it!
• Grogar’s fortress is shaped like his head. That earns him +20 supervillain points. But he loses points for size. I grew up watching Superfriends so I can say, on the scale of head-shaped swamp fortresses Grogar makes a poor second. Although I will allow that it’s probably larger underground, like Snoopy’s doghouse. Still, step up your game, Grogar.
• Am I wrong or does Grogar have jingle bells on his collar? That is adorable!
• Evil essence as cupcake frosting.
• We need more villain songs! This one was great!
• Also, as much as I love Chrysalis I can’t stop paying attention to Cozy Glow in the group shots. She pulls the best faces.
• Although Chrysalis scaring the monsters is da best.
• Meanwhile Tirek is playing a crafting minigame and Cozy is getting a classic Willy Wonka comeuppance.
“It’s not like I l-like you or anything!”
“Here! Grab on to the hole in my foreleg!”
So who’s the Starscream of this group? It’s Cozy isn’t it? Anyway this episode was really fun and it’s cool to get a friendship lesson even in a story about villains being villainous.