Something about the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
“I can’t believe we’re establishing another scene with ‘I can’t believe ...’!”
• Of the three big sisters, only Applejack is remotely qualified to chaperone children.
• Really hope they ask Starlight to chaperone, that’d be a hoot.
• Never imagined when this series began that we’d eventually have Rainbow Dash lecturing anypony on responsibility.
• CMC are pulling some great faces this week.
• I love how “asking Pinkie Pie” isn’t even on the table.
• This week, young people experiment with strange plants to feel like grown-ups.
• Ha, grown CMCs and the VAs can use their normal voices. Righteous.
• Adult Scootaloo still can’t fly. And that’s OK.
• If we didn’t get one last CMC song, I’d have been deeply disappointed.
“I was big once, you know. It wasn’t — it wasn’t great.”
• CMCs filming their younger selves is downright Lynchian.
• Why are train dispatchers always the best characters on this show.
• Spur and Biscuit’s design makes my eyes ache.
• What the hell is
[checks Monster Manual]
• Sweetie Belle teleported! That’s a good trick!
• Fluttershy knows what’s up.
• Lambs: still adorable.
• Oh, Scootaloo had a featured singer!
This episode was real nice. It could’ve happened at any time during the show’s run, but it makes sense it ended up in S9 when the show’s going a little bit more for broke.