Big 10TH ANNIVERSARY Horse-travaganza Stream! (VOTE FOR EPISODES)

here a forum about pony (General Pony Talk)

Moderators: Wayoshi, Venusy

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Big 10TH ANNIVERSARY Horse-travaganza Stream! (VOTE FOR EPISODES)

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Yeah it's seriously been 10 years. Holy cow!

After all this time, I still really like these horsies. I don't watch the show much anymore but anytime I sit down to watch an episode or look at some cute fanart, I still smile. I can look back on 10 years full of good times, good friends, and good new experiences and I think all of us can too, in one way or another. For us on this site personally, neither goon cynicism nor waning interest could really drive us apart, and this community still persists, still meets to enjoy #ponyday and hangs out online and (one day again) offline. In some way, we've all celebrated the spirit of friendship here, and for that I am truly grateful. :flutterunsmith:

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I will be hosting a Big Pony Episode Stream tomorrow, 11th October, 2PM Eastern/8PM German time, on https://cytu.be/r/ponyparty! Please join us as we hang out, enjoy cute horsies :3 and wax nostalgic over times past. We all deserve a cozy treat in this hell of a year, so lets come together make this a good one.

In the meantime, your contribution to this community experience would be greatly appreciated, via this handy-dany Google form I made: https://forms.gle/Yd7RBkocXWaXB7aK9

Mainly, this form will ask you to suggest episodes and fan videos. Give us the full nostalgic blast - Put in all your faves, the first pony fan vid you've seen, your favorite Ponies The Anthology bit, a Blarghalt production, Kefka's legendary headshake, whatever you love and wanna enjoy together again. And of course give me your favorite pony episodes - The most popular picks will be shown!

Fill out that form ASAP since this shindig is tomorrow, and please look forward to this stream at https://cytu.be/r/ponyparty ! :flimflam: I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there. :hug:
Image /// Image /// Image

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Re: Big 10TH ANNIVERSARY Horse-travaganza Stream! (VOTE FOR EPISODES)

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:08 am

Be sure to fill out the form! T-minus 5 hours until HONSE SIGNAL :twonk:

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:38 pm

20 minutes until HONSE SIGNAL

The Doctor
Turner Of All Things Timey Wimey
Celestia's Champions
Patreon supporter

Post by The Doctor (?) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:21 pm

:allears: Couldn't stay for the whole thing, but that was fun, Perry. Thanks for hosting.

:vogue: And this forum has excellent taste in episodes, because that was some top-tier pony that got shown.