I URGE YOU, ROUND STABLERS, THROW YOURSELF ONTO THE PYRE!!!

LYAT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In LYAT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the LYAT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
West Filly
Stare Masters

I URGE YOU, ROUND STABLERS, THROW YOURSELF ONTO THE PYRE!!!

Post by West Filly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 pm

We have fallen into the wastes, become one with the butt of the internet. The divide between what is mockery and what is sincere has fallen, as neither is true. Rather, posting here, in the manner in which we are, has slid into our minds and formed a behaviour... and nothing more. It becomes a way in which we do act, if only because it is what we have done, and because it is permitted here, rather than whether or not it is sincere.

Our behaviours have changed. We have become a simulation of the very things we despise. Not a parody, but a simulation, and a very convincing one too. This is the desert of the real, my friends. The map has become indistinguishable from the territory, as that is where our minds do now dwell.

Redemption from these contemptuous deeds will come at midnight, when the force of the law is ready with its mighty banning hammers to cease this activity. This will not have come soon enough, for our minds are now changed. Consider that we are working faster and harder to get as much out of this break in our activity as we can, and what does that say? It says that we like it. There is something in us, awoken, and it is hideous and it must die.

Join me now, and do what is right. Throw yourself onto my great pyre!!!

Take this petroleum, o noble knight of the round stable, and destroy your sodden flesh before you live to see your fallen self become... ...acceptable

:skeletor: :skeletor: :skeletor:
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ₯œπŸ 

Fizzbuzz
Stare Masters

Re: I URGE YOU, ROUND STABLERS, THROW YOURSELF ONTO THE PYRE

Post by Fizzbuzz (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 pm

In West Fillydelphia wrote:We have fallen into the wastes, become one with the butt of the internet. The divide between what is mockery and what is sincere has fallen, as neither is true. Rather, posting here, in the manner in which we are, has slid into our minds and formed a behaviour... and nothing more. It becomes a way in which we do act, if only because it is what we have done, and because it is permitted here, rather than whether or not it is sincere.

Our behaviours have changed. We have become a simulation of the very things we despise. Not a parody, but a simulation, and a very convincing one too. This is the desert of the real, my friends. The map has become indistinguishable from the territory, as that is where our minds do now dwell.

Redemption from these contemptuous deeds will come at midnight, when the force of the law is ready with its mighty banning hammers to cease this activity. This will not have come soon enough, for our minds are now changed. Consider that we are working faster and harder to get as much out of this break in our activity as we can, and what does that say? It says that we like it. There is something in us, awoken, and it is hideous and it must die.

Take this petroleum, o noble knight of the round stable, and destroy your sodden flesh before you live to see your fallen self become... ...acceptable

nah

stuff
Scootaloo's Pro Scooters

Post by stuff (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 pm

LYAT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In LYAT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the LYAT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 pm

!saak
🎜 joie de vivre 🎜
Semper Pie

Post by !saak (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

In West Fillydelphia wrote:We have fallen into the wastes, become one with the butt of the internet. The divide between what is mockery and what is sincere has fallen, as neither is true. Rather, posting here, in the manner in which we are, has slid into our minds and formed a behaviour... and nothing more. It becomes a way in which we do act, if only because it is what we have done, and because it is permitted here, rather than whether or not it is sincere.

lol u said butt

agradify

Post by agradify » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Paperback Writer wrote:
Paperback Writer wrote:
Paperback Writer wrote:
Paperback Writer wrote:
Paperback Writer wrote:

blasmeister
Semper Pie

Post by blasmeister (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Lurk more
ImageImageImageImage

Stuntwoman

Post by Stuntwoman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 pm

In West Fillydelphia wrote:p
In West Fillydelphia wrote:e
In West Fillydelphia wrote:n
In West Fillydelphia wrote:i
In West Fillydelphia wrote:s
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CorvusCaw
Maud Squad

Post by CorvusCaw (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Pasadfdafsdvswedfvasevback Writer wrote:
Last edited by CorvusCaw on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ashenai

Post by Ashenai » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 pm

maybe later, imo

Hi.

Post by Hi. (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

IWF even your shit posts are awesome

you are my favorite poster

Daikatuna

Post by Daikatuna (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

agradify wrote:

blasmeister
Semper Pie

Post by blasmeister (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

He is pretty cool, but I'm too lost in this desert of irony to appreciate it. You are the unheeded prophet of our destruction, the Cassandra to the sacking of ponygoons Troy
ImageImageImageImage

blasmeister
Semper Pie

Post by blasmeister (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:54 pm

He is pretty cool, but I'm too lost in this desert of irony to appreciate it. You are the unheeded prophet of our destruction, the Cassandra to the sacking of ponygoons Troy
ImageImageImageImage

West Filly
Stare Masters

Post by West Filly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Three Forums for horsie fans: spoilers, comic and "pony",
Four for the other interests, that they could be alone,
Others for the moderators, that they would never show me,
One for the shit posters, on their dark throne
In the land of Forumth where the shadows lie.
One Forum to rule them all, One Forum to find them,
One forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Forumth where the shadows lie.
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ₯œπŸ 

Daikatuna

Post by Daikatuna (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Can we like give the best posters in this april mess some prize. Cause I'd say they deserve something.

Obligatory :skeletor:

BackgroundPony
I'm ready to initiate self-destruct sequence.
Faithful Students
Patreon supporter

Post by BackgroundPony (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Tailspin wrote:Can we like give the best posters in this april mess some prize. Cause I'd say they deserve something.

Obligatory :skeletor:
a severe beating

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey cool I get an evil ring of darkness for enjoying irony too much

haha I got my own winged mount of evil, SUCKERS

Shadowwalker

Post by Shadowwalker » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

West Filly
Stare Masters

Post by West Filly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Soon Cosmo Baggins will throw the forums into the fire of mount Doom.
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ₯œπŸ 

Femto

Post by Femto » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:48 pm

lol dark lord ending for life.