It’s a fun new AI text generator

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Re: It’s a fun new AI text generator

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:16 am

This is a Limestone statue. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. The stone has many small scratches in it. It looks like metal.

The one of the dwarfs walking on the surface of a lake near the coast.

The one of the dwarves walking into a building. The statue appears to be a little less impressive without any water stains on the stone.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood, near Dragon's Stand.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood, near the surface.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood, at the bottom of a cavern.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood, at the bottom of the cave.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood, on a cliff, where there is a river flowing underneath.

The Dwarven Fortress of Mirkwood, between two statues. The whole statue is slightly uneven. The face and hair should be more prominent on a woman, but there are some small
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 am

Gimli, son of Groin, turned to his bff Leggylass and iced his face with the milk, to get rid of that stupid look of his.

Foxtrot, son of Foxtrot and the King of the Lake, put on his coat and carried out, while Frodo and Sam pulled him down and pulled away the rope.

The Three, son and daughter of King Thranduil of the West.

So he drew himself up and began a mighty struggle.

His own son, a warrior named Gollum, was watching the fight. His father's son, Gollum's cousin, he saw on the shore; he was watching them. But Thranduil couldn't help the looks in the young Gollum's eyes.

They were looking at Gimli; and they knew who Gollum was. He was a terrible warrior, but he wasn't very good in the fight that would decide the kingdom. There was nothing he could say or do at that time to stop the whole fight from going ahead. But he knew what it would
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:22 am

Seth MacFarlane presents: Rick and Morty

RICK:
_____________________________| ______________|

Morty: _____________________________| ______________|

Rick: _____________________________| ______________|

(It's the day that Seth MacFarlane takes over our life until the moment Seth dies. We will mourn his loss by reading some awful jokes. And we'll sing his most terrible songs for him; he never listened to us, never listened to any of this, never loved us anyway — we never should have gotten into this.)

Seth: _____________________________| ______________|

(It's the day that Seth MacFarlane takes over our life until the moment Seth dies. We will mourn his loss by reading some awful jokes. And we'll sing his most terrible songs for him; he never listened to us, never listened to any of this, never loved us anyway — we never should have gotten into this.)

Seth MacFarlane: ______ (sings) My ______(the song goes on for a minute before Seth leaves off telling a joke about

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:24 am

input wrote:💩
💩👪💩👪💩 right🔪🔪there🔪🔪🔪there🔪🔪if i do ƽaү so my self 💔 💕 thats what im talking about right🌃🌃there🌃🌃🌃💃 🍀🍀🍀🍀💻💻💻💻 📍 thats ❌ some good👍👍shit right💞there💞🏈📣there😍 right❌there ❌❌if i do ƽaү so 🔝 some good🐸🐸shit right🔪🔪there🔪🔪🔪🔪 right✔there ✔✔if i say so 💯 🔝💯 i do ƽaү so my self 🐉🐸 thats right👌💶there💶

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:29 am

input wrote:🍑🍆
🍑🍆🍍🍴🍌🍟🍖🍩👴🍁👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴👴 👴👴👴👴 @realDonaldTrump 🇿🇺🇸 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 🙏🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇🙉🙇 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃👀🙃🙃🙃🙃👀🙃

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:33 am

Captain Shepard leveled his wand at Vegeta. "Avada Kedavra."

In a flash of lightning, the entire planet and the universe around it burst into fire and lava. The flames reached down to the ground, scorching and turning the air purple. Dragonfire flew, boiling up and engulfing everything which was at this instant. It had already reached the ground, reaching the walls of the temple in mere seconds.

"Goddesses of the Universe, to you who were vanquished in this battle, I yield the power over this universe." The last thing that Vegeta saw was a brilliant flash of orange light shooting into the air. A massive explosion ripped from what he was standing in and sent everyone to the ground with it. His left hand shot out to grab hold of some of the rubble and started to push aside a bunch of it. Dragonfire erupted from the ground and began to pour down. It was just as it was done earlier, when everything was destroyed. However when Vegeta moved his hands, he quickly found another source of fire.

"Ew. I'm dead already."

As Vegeta went flying,

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:40 am

Madoka smiled and became a pizza. It was the most beautiful slice of pizza they had ever tasted. It tasted like it was made by people who were very much enjoying themselves, and it was delicious.

Then, their friends started complaining: "What are they eating?" "They're eating pizza." "This isn't pizza!" "These people don't eat these delicious things. They don't even eat real food" "They're just eating pizza," "This is disgusting!" "Don't worry about them. The people below them don't even have an ounce of dignity around them"

This made them want to attack the pizza parlor, even more.

"Are they going to kill us?", their kids kept telling them.

"Nope!" "We're fine. Nobody kills us", they said happily

They were so mad, so proud.

They were going to tear down their restaurant, they were going to show everyone what they were doing

The next day, they left town with a bunch of other families for the funeral of their neighbors. They had been warned beforehand that something like this had

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:56 am

The derivative of the integral is known as the exponentials, and is defined:

where the derivative is denoted e in the notation above.

An exponential is a function that goes over an extended space of possible values. It is not always possible to see exactly where this point is; it must be interpreted as extending beyond the known range of values. In the first case, and especially in the second case, the result is exponential notation.

Example

Let's say you have an array of integers. Now you want to find the number of elements in your array. It is a bit tricky to figure out exactly how many of these you actually have, so you have to pick up the problem from earlier. You might try to convert the array arrayA to the same form as in a regular function and then see which of the two values is correct. But, there are several issues that can cause this! First, in the first case, there would be a lot of overlapping, so you'd have to count all the values and then select the one that has the shortest distance to the number zero (or if you aren
ImageImageImage Very math.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:59 am

A graph is planar if it's a plane with no faces. But some polygons are planar, so if a plane is a cube, say a sphere, then it's a graph.[5] (This is only true for polygons that have faces.)

Plausibility

In principle, there is an algorithm for finding a plane of probability p of the form p = 0.1 - p(p - p(p)) if one exists and a plane. One needs a plane which lies perfectly flat, so to test whether they are of the form -p(p - p(p)) one simply tests the area of that plane. The algorithm is known as the polynomial theorem.

The problem with the polynomial theorem is that if a solution is false (in the case of a perfectly flat plane, it is perfectly flat) then the only way to find out if it is one of the above is to look at a probability, say p = 0.01 - p^2, that is, a probability density function that gives a perfect answer to the question; and the more common of these

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:04 am

Cantor was right. The continuum is real, it exists, and we're not dealing with the reality of the cosmos anymore. We seem to be on a reality tour of an alternate-universe universe where the Earth is the sun, the moon is Jupiter and Pluto and, yes, all of these are real planets. If you're not up front about it, you'll find this strange and bizarre. People will say, well, it's a fantasy; it sounds stupid. Or they'll get really upset and say, well, it's just science fiction! You may feel very uncomfortable talking to the press if you're an open believer. And I think this is where it comes into play. To have people who think differently than you would, who can't believe that things are real, it's one of the things that gets pushed back against you.

The other thing is, when you say science fiction, it's used as an insult. That's the way some religious people use it. So, I was talking to a journalist recently and he said, "If you were to introduce a film in science fiction form to children, what

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:07 am

No math people just have to take my word for it that this is funny:
--
By using symmetric polynomials of the roots \(k\in (z)\) we can transform the polynomial \(f_k\left[\frac{z\left(z_{k}\right)} + k\left(k_{k}\right)} \right)^2\to \frac{z\left(z_{j}\right)}{1}{k - k+1}\] and this will yield \(z = 1/1\). Given this formula: \(z = 1/2\) we can perform the same trick when generating the symmetric polynomial \(f_k\) from \(f\left(z)\). Since the symmetry \(\frac{1}{k - K+1}\), which we did earlier on in the section on the symmetric polynomial, becomes smaller once you use \(k = k\left(k \right).\) This technique also gives us a much clearer idea of the symmetric formula we're interested in and how it looks like. Finally, to convert the symmetric formula into rational values use \(k = k \right\) for the \(

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 17, 2019 8:49 am

Factory Factory wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:24 am
💩👪💩👪💩 right🔪🔪there🔪🔪🔪there🔪🔪if i do ƽaү so my self 💔 💕 thats what im talking about right🌃🌃there🌃🌃🌃💃 🍀🍀🍀🍀💻💻💻💻 📍 thats ❌ some good👍👍shit right💞there💞🏈📣there😍 right❌there ❌❌if i do ƽaү so 🔝 some good🐸🐸shit right🔪🔪there🔪🔪🔪🔪 right✔there ✔✔if i say so 💯 🔝💯 i do ƽaү so my self 🐉🐸 thats right👌💶there💶
omg
Image /// Image /// Image

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:11 pm

And so began the Legend of Fraven Pooth. This quest began a little differently than most, however. It was the first time I had participated in this quest in any capacity, which for some reason I found rather odd. While I didn't mind, I could really feel my mind wandering.
I'm sorry, my mind is wandering now
While I wasn't having any fun at first, I grew to love it. As I looked at the items, and listened to the lore, I began to understand what had gone on through the ages of Golarion's legends and cultures. It was at this time that I became aware of the fact that, although I know nothing about these societies, there is still some sort of legacy to this age that I never knew existed. I now know why this quest was started, and there is one thing I am sure of. I am far from finished with this quest, and I have several more to add to the lore. But, it is almost time for me to move on, and begin my quest. For you, with me in this quest you will get nothing but tales of battles, mysteries, and adventure. I hope to continue with this lore for centuries to come...

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:32 pm

"I'm sorry, my mind is wandering now" is the most apt quote for this entire generator

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 5:47 pm

"Bart," Homer said, "I don't want to alarm you, but are you ready to go?"

And Bart came back; and after a week he was ready.

[Transcriber's note: This short piece contains a lot of dialogue that may be jarring to some readers]

At first, when Bart goes to meet his new friends, he is reluctant to come. "Bart, my wife and I have spent hours on the telephone," complains Mom. "I was beginning to feel nervous. I think of all the time I'd have spent with them!" She doesn't seem concerned with the way his mother must feel: "There won't be a day in our lives that would be as long as today." "I guess it goes without saying," says Homer, "but there aren't any happy days on earth."

Back at the garage and Homer tries to help Mrs. Zapples, but a knock on the door has Homer opening it. He sees Homer standing outside with his arms crossed in front of him.

"Oh, dear," he says. "I haven't seen you here in days.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 pm

It's the annual Reuben Awards, the "Oscar for Cartoonists". It's the Oscars for The Onion. It's probably the Oscars for the whole internet. As a person who's also a cartoonist, it's amazing to see that even the most humble of me is able to get the attention of Oscar voters (and, ultimately, of me) like this.

So, with that out of the way for a minute, the next part that's a bit easier to understand: the awards for the year's best cartoonist and cartoonists of 2015 were announced. The awards came out last night (Friday March 1st/7th) for a month and a half! (They're still live on the web but they'll be updated as soon as I get my hands on them…) So let's talk about the winners for 2015.

So who was the most impressive? I would argue that last year's nominees are pretty consistent, although 2015 came with a few new additions to the running and I'm certainly not alone in that. Let's be honest: we all like to point fingers at those who were the worst performers in the last year. Well, I'd say it's not a compliment. It really is a statement

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 9:56 pm

Return target artifact card to your hand. <em>(If this spell was kicked, you may pay {2} <em>(Rather than pay this cost, cast this card from your graveyard for as long as you have a card in hand.)</em></p><p>{3}, Remove X target artifacts and/or activate cards with converted mana cost X from the battlefield to pay {X} , where X is enchanted artifact, activated spell, and/or activated creature mana cost.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 10:01 pm

The pokemon with the best stats is スペキシース (スクシー) which means 'Sailfish'. So if you want some seaweed, go for スペキシー (Sailfish) .

Sailfish - This species is the most popular to buy. It can be the only choice for beginners, it usually have really good stats for beginners and high amount of HP. It can also provide decent recovery as long as it are in decent shape.

Waterskimmer - It's a high resistance type, it can absorb pretty good damage and recovery is good, but it can make certain attacks ineffective because of its low Speed.

Koopa King - It's a water resistance type, it can absorb pretty good damage and recovery is good but the base stats might struggle.

Squirtle - You can choose between this and Eevee. Water resist is really useful for beginners and Eevee is better than Squirtle.

Squirtle will usually choose スペキシー (Aqua) instead of water, it has a much better base stats and you can buy for 5, but you should be careful, your Eeve

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 pm

I assume all ghosts are dudes, because I punch them.

In his mind, I guess you guys do, like, give out ghost gifts to kids, like, once a year to the kids they find living in your house? He's like, 'That's like a bunch of ghost gift cards.'"

And if my guess is right, that is probably the point where he's supposed to say "I'll bet my life on that."

But it's hard to know where he's coming from, because we're having a hard time understanding why he thinks I'm a bad person. There's no real answer to it. Even the most basic thing—"A ghost wants attention" would sound more reasonable to me, but it hasn't happened yet. Or not yet, anyway.

We all like to have a sense of self-importance in our interactions. This seems to be a big part of our desire for "self-confidence" right this moment:

There's an article online for the book The End is Inevitable: How Emotion Can Restore Your Life If You Never Have to Fight It. As I read the article I realized that most people feel the most secure and comfortable when they have all the

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Wed May 22, 2019 10:04 pm

People feel the most secure and comfortable when they have all the tools you need to build the things you need to be a wealthy citizen," says Mr. Leppert, who moved to the area after retiring, to create companies specializing in finance, insurance and real estate management. His firm has invested in the real estate industry since 1999, and plans to expand its footprint in 2016 to include hotels, motels and apartments. He says that the area's high number of high-income residents should help bring in new business.

And they certainly don't want it to be forgotten. "For the community to grow and the business people to thrive, we have to keep the momentum going," says Mr. Leppert. "It's not all about the money. I always believe that if you don't create a culture of collaboration, collaboration will not thrive."

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:41 am

List of things to touch:

You'll also wanna know about the 4x4-5x5-5x5-7x7-8x8-9x9-10x1

2. A-pillar is always the biggest

3. I think the new model is an upgrade over the 8x8

4. The rear seats have been enlarged but it isn't quite as tall

5. I like that it has an electric air conditioner

6. It has a full-size DVD changter

You can also check this video by clicking here on one of the channels of youtube where you can subscribe and subscribe to youtube videos with my music too.

Advertisements

ixnay
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

Post by ixnay (?) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:54 am

PROTIP: Shoot the bad guy when he isn't close before you take aim.

- If you're using a shotgun that can fire both shells in rapid succession you must switch to a scope with a greater spread then 2x before you shoot your enemy. You MUST shoot the bad guy when he doesn't move.

- To move up the level, hold X until you see enemies in different locations. They will all be shot at once which will give ammo to all the enemies.

- While holding X, move your character to the right or left, and then tap X. The enemies will appear on your screen. If you touch a wall, you will run backwards and hit enemies below.

- You can do this on any level you wish. Just make sure you don't shoot the wrong people and use a real shotgun.

- When you find all the bad guys try to kill the boss or the last enemy that the bad guy hasn't killed yet. You can do this by holding X when looking for an enemy. If you kill the boss you get to keep all the ammo and can use it again at the start or the end of the level. You can't kill the last enemy

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:55 am

Mitch McConnel (R-KY) flipped down his shades and flipped off his horse.

We need to learn this.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:55 am

Waluigi clasped his hands together and brought the combined fist down in a brutal double axe handle. But instead of going all-out, Luigi had managed to create a simple circular slash with a wide variety of motions to draw blood from the demon. To his eternal shame, though, it was not all from his punches alone. To put his efforts in some perspective, his opponent's full power strike, if he had been standing, would have cracked his chest, and he would have had to throw himself over his opponent like a pinfall to stop him from throwing more power punches.

Luigi's first slash on the demon was the worst part of this exchange. Despite the demon being more powerful than the rest of the enemies, it was still weak compared to Luigi, the weakest of them all, and when he pulled his fist down, Luigi found himself in the same position he had been from the beginning, right shoulder blade down, knee up in that terrible split second when the hand of gravity stopped him from turning. The demon's blood flowed freely down all sides of Luigi's body, and Luigi could only imagine what sort of pain it was in his eyes. With this last blow, he felt no pain from the cut, just

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu May 23, 2019 2:04 am

Kentaro, Jotaro, and Hamtaro stared each other down, each ready in a relaxed battle pose.

And just as it appeared this fight was about to get ugly, the two men noticed something unusual.

"Ah, hey, Hamtaro! And if you want to be my opponent, why don't you start being my partner!?"

"…Eh?"

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Let's hybridize this:

How to Support the Arts by Putting on Pantyhose

Categories: Arts and Crafts

When you think about it, there are only about a few things you'd take with you anywhere in the world. Clothing is just one big one. There are other items that just happen to make you comfortable and attractive. The things you see here are all about taking pleasure in yourself, your surroundings, your surroundings' things that make you human, and then putting your pantyhose on them to be noticed and to do whatever you need to take pleasure.

Pantyhose will probably make you feel pretty comfortable for just about any place you go, whether at the park, beach, or the airport. It's just really hard to get yourself to put them on even though you know they'll make your experience at the airport pretty cool.

That's why I put together these pantyhose so you can wear them at home so you can put them on at work. I do so because if you don't do it, the rest of the world will see them and think you're a pervert (or two) and they may think you're out of your mind. I did that because the best thing you can do with pantyhose is wear them and have fun.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:09 pm

wow wait let's not do that one

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:11 pm

How To Differentiate Between a Real Skater and a Poser Skater in Five Easy Steps:

1. Does Your Skateboard Wear a Logo?

If your skateswear a logo, chances are your skates are fake. There is no "Real Skates" or "Poser Skates". You can take a look below at some popular fake skates. Make sure that your skates are brand new and free of any logos found on other skateboard brands. If necessary, purchase a mask for the skates or attach a piece of tape to the mask to prevent their logo from touching when you skate or on your board.

2. Are Your Skates from a Brand or Manufacturer?

If your skates were made in North America – your board probably doesn't carry the names or logos of brands or manufactures that are recognized in the sports world. They can be more of a trademark on your skate. These brands or manufacturers are often hidden behind the skates that you use and on your boards. If the name and logo of the board has been taken from a brand – chances are your board is a counterfeit skater!

3. Do You Carry an Unbranded Skate?

One of the worst things you can do to your skateboard is to buy the wrong brand that was not even developed by the brand that used that

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:12 pm

How To Ask a Girl to a Dance Party:

Ask a girl out to a dance party to show them in a more fun way that you will be there.

Ask her to dance for 3-5 songs.

After she is fully relaxed and dancing as usual, and has been dancing for awhile, start asking a whole new set of questions.

Is she into you guys? How do you like him? What you do in the bedroom?

This is something you should always do when going to a social gathering. It is a great way for you to showcase your new friendship.

You can ask her questions about what you do, about what you can talk about with her, she can say anything she wants and if she likes it, you are doing exactly as she wants!

Don't worry, even a quick "What is your name? How old are you?" asks can sometimes turn into a very interesting conversation that you both have. It is one of the very interesting moments in our relationship that we share with a new friend.

After 3-5 songs you will have done two very amazing things at the dance party.

Asking her out on dinner and dancing to her favorite songs

Now to the main point of this article and why this article is so helpful to me:

It gives you the best opportunity to

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:16 pm

How To Channel To Impress a Classmate

The best thing to do to show yourself to her friends and peers, and gain a boost in confidence, is to create your own "instructional videos", which can be a good starting point on how to approach girls in the same manner, and what to say to each and every girl as you approach them.

In fact, you can't fail to see how this might lead into some nice business opportunities with your own private channel, and it will likely attract a great many more admirers. But first we need to learn how to channel for her to understand that she must be aware of and impressed by all her actions. And the best place to do this is within "classroom settings" (with other like-minded people as a sort of mentor and guide), and that includes with girls that she is looking up to. You can't fail to get some insight from her (and her friends) in how to get a kick out of the girls in your class.

So here are three simple things to put on your instructional videos to get yourself started.

1. Say, "I am here for you, my friend", and then move away from your usual "I'm here to teach you, this girl is doing something great for me." and focus on showing her how to get your attention via actions, words,

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:19 pm

How To Survive a Freestyle Rap Battle" was the title of a 2010 segment on the BBC News Channel show Newshour. "Rap battles," as they're often called, can be tricky for a guest. When asked to rap at rap battles, most hosts are pretty much on the defensive. They'll try to come up with some kind of funny story or answer every question from a hypothetical listener in hopes of seeming more likable — and maybe they'll even crack a joke or two, but ultimately they lose credibility. So sometimes hosts have to go back to where they start: just listening while their guests talk.

On Thursday, we invited Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, and 2 Chainz to take us through how they went about performing at rap battles. And boy — what a night it was!

Watch the interview with Nicki Minaj and Snoop and 2 Chainz below

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:32 am

"Show me your peepee, Ron," Hermione said with a husky warble. Ron's face suddenly dropped, and his mouth went dry, almost falling open from the sheer magnitude of what he had just witnessed! "And your poo!" Hermione was right, the two of them came to realize. The man had been peeing in a glass of lukewarm water next to their bed, and there was no question but that Snape and Harry had also peed in the same water, in the same pot. (Harry's was pretty good, as were Snape's, of course—but he never tried.) They all knew that Harry's was a lot worse than Neville's—especially Ron's peeed into a bloody potty! The man was surely getting worse, so surely Hermione was right that Ron's was worse than Harry's? Hermione knew that Snape got peeed into the other pot and did it again, but she knew they wanted to get out of here so Snape had to be more creative. And then she saw it. The water was cold. Snape had somehow gotten himself in the bottom of the mug, and his eyes were locked on the bottom, which was full of filthy water. The man was staring at her at her request. She stared back.

She knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer. So she waited, and she waited.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 am

That went places. It's the story of Hermione solving the mystery of who secretly peed badly in the mug Snape trapped himself in. As opposed to the people who peed pretty good.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:43 am

Are we human or are we dancer?

A dancer is considered the best of the human race when it comes to performance, especially in a competition that requires multiple body parts to perform efficiently. In addition, some scientists say there are advantages to wearing a mask in the event that it becomes necessary to take an overdose of drugs and become unconscious.

An average dance performance lasts 8 minutes.

Dance requires energy, concentration, teamwork, skill level and many things that are not necessarily covered in an easy or easy-to-read paper or pencil. Most of these processes are best accomplished on the dance floor, where energy and time are limited by the amount of time you have and the length of the dance floor. At home, a person will probably only feel about half of it – the others are the dance floor, time management, and the preparation. If the situation calls for it, then maybe you need to work away from home for a while, but if it's too close, then you have a long drive home with very little time to spare.

Basketball is great for the dance scene, but the best dancers are usually those who don't play basketball and prefer to choreograph dance performances for children.

A person who is unable to make it to the dance floor because of illness, lack of sleep and other life issues can be one such person, but only

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:25 am

Harry Potter took a colossal rip from his bong and let out a wail as the entire place went silent. Ron's eyes narrowed at Harry's behaviour, Harry was having a hard time comprehending what was going on. A minute later it suddenly dawned on Harry that he was really just as angry as everyone else.

Ron gasped as he felt Harry's bong start to spin away from the wall. "Ugh! Ron! What are you doing?!" Ron yelled in anger and his son started screaming as he fell over backwards.

Harry looked at Ron in confusion, "Whoa! Why doesn't Ron just stop?"

Hermione frowned in shock. "Why'd we ask Harry not to do that?" She thought as she turned around. She and Arthur Weasley had just finished an argument when Harry walked in and picked his mother up by the scruff of the neck. He started walking and quickly started talking. He grabbed Ron by her and dragged her to the toilet. Ron cried out as her back started to hurt.

"What the fuck do you think you doing?!" Ron snapped.

Harry looked at Ron with a confused face. Ron looked back down at his father. "Sorry that the bathroom has become quite heated"

"You'll get used to it, Ron" Harry said.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:05 am

You'll get used to it, Ron

Mr. Big
いいんですよ
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Mr. Big (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 am

It was a dark and stormy night. As he walked toward the main gate of the Temple in a large city of Khorasan, he was greeted by a massive crowd, all smiling and cheering their favorite prince. He could feel the excitement and anticipation coursing through his veins.

He was dressed in a simple robe, a thin-looking, blue-and-green khat that fit his form quite well. It was not the most elegant, but it was warm-clothesy and quite comfortable. A silver necklace in his left ring finger, and a bright gold belt with his personal guards, it gave off a certain air of luxury.

The most striking thing about the crown he wore was how it seemed to be made of a different material in each ring. His guards could not see and he wore his own ring in each hand.

"Prince Ahriman..." shouted a large man with an air of importance to him, looking up from the crowd of pilgrims.

The prince hesitated in his steps, looking at the strange man in front of him. He was wearing only one of the many different gold brooches around. He had an elaborate and heavy-looking crown in one hand. The man had long white hair and black, long tresses covering that white hair. It took a moment for the prince to identify who he was with.

Frosthawk
Scootaloo's Pro Scooters

Post by Frosthawk (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Top 10 songs about crows
10. Iron Maiden - I like the crows
9. Deftones - I think they do crows in London
8. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - There's this crows song in the movie called "Rise" by the guys from the movie about how birds in London are singing "crows sing"
7. Black Flag - I don't care about birds in London
6. The Beatles - A bit of crows song in the Beatles' 'I'll Be Home for Christmas'
5. The Smiths - What happened to crows in St. James?
4. Oasis - I can't believe that you see crows in London
3. Alice in Chains - Did birds get this song in Oasis' 'Hands'?
2. Nirvana - We'll get rid of crows in some cities.
1. Britney Spears - Birds are in London and they won't speak English

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Joe Biden really has to pee, thought Joe Biden. So did Trump, who asked her to step on it so Trump could pee too. But it doesn't matter: The one peeing is OK.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:53 pm

"Old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be, she's still got the scars and she ain't come to. She's not sure where she's from anymore; maybe she's lost the way of the road. I'd like a little peace in the town."

A second young woman, a girl about twenty, approached the stall door. "I'm the Princess of Orinoco. If you like, we could meet in this temple you're in. Please, have a drink."

One of the horses stopped at the door, lifted her hat and smiled in a low voice. "What, it's just a place for ladies of this town, not a temple? Where should we stop?"

The horse stopped with a jerk, then the pony turned away from the stall and trotted away. "I won't have you drink any of our brew at this hour of night! It is quite unhygienic to have you drunk." She lifted her cap on her forehead and held up a hand to stop the horse from getting into her purse. "Just come in and sit around me and chat, and I'll be sure to take your order and give you the wine and liquor. That's pretty much all I have to say about this place tonight." She shut the door behind her and stepped into the temple.