It’s a fun new AI text generator

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Re: It’s a fun new AI text generator

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:01 pm

My Secret Confession Thread ~~~

I was going through my old stash of cheap and generic hair gel for a while and figured I'd throw it all away.

I didn't realize how much I disliked it when I started using it.

It's so strong I can only use it sparingly and with a brush. I also found that by using it constantly I get hair growth problems, not that I'm complaining because I'm getting huge hair that grows.

I think I'm getting hair left behind from an attempt at self hair transplant so it's definitely something I need to think about while I use it.

I'll also need to try some new products next time.
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Perpetual Motion
Enthusiasm makes everything an adventure.

Post by Perpetual Motion (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road this time." He led me through the town and down a small, narrow side street. "I'll walk you through the Old Town," I said. It's not just houses and buildings that have lost value, though. A recent renovation to the streets around the city has ruined much of downtown for those without cars, and the old town buildings that survived that onslaught are often haunted by the ghosts of those who died there when the town burned. One of my favorite local ghost villages is near a former mill that was closed down after WWII, and the place was demolished for a few years and reopened for renovation in 1987, a mere 10 years after it was destroyed. Today the hillside at the mill marks a beautiful little cottage. This town was one of the first, if not the first, to establish bike lanes along its roads for cyclists, and the old town buildings that were lost in that fire have been slowly restored. Now many have been turned into pedestrian, bike/pedestrian bike trails from nearby parkways. The Old Town has a quaint little hamlet in the center of town, and it's a place people go for a quiet, informal gathering or relaxing evening. I recommend checking out the old town on a weekend or early evening when most the traffic has moved on from work or school. The first time, a few years

Frosthawk
Scootaloo's Pro Scooters

Post by Frosthawk (?) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:42 pm

Top 10 songs about being gay
10. Metallica - I'm Gay

The legendary metal outfit released an album full of gay songs in 1991 called I'm Gay. This is not the first gay album, but it's definitely the one with the highest number of tracks. In fact, I'm getting ahead of myself because the list is ridiculously heavy. Check out the top 10 tracks for me below.
9. Bob Marley and the Wailers - Love Me Do
One of the best gay bands of all time, this is one of the best gay albums of all time. Some might argue that it's less gay than Marley's "You Love Me" but the album is very good all around. So gay that I just had to include it because it's pretty much the only song I love.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:48 am

oh god I want these gay albums to be real
Image /// Image /// Image

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:37 am

I haven't watched ponies for a long time. No offense, I haven't seen them since the days of the first comic of me and Milt. But I do remember those scenes in Friendship is Magic (in which Mane 6 meets in Ponyville), when the Friendship army is still getting ready to attack Canterlot," he quipped on Twitter, adding: "That scene really made it clear how serious I needed to get on my ponies. It felt like I needed to do it. Now that it's over, I'm back to a normal life with friends and family."

If you've made it this far, congratulations! You deserve!
ImageImageImage Very math.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:39 am

I do not recommend the book.
---
I still watch ponies all the time. It's a hobby, a way to pay my bills, or get a little free stuff sometimes"

If you love ponies, you'll love The Book of Poop. So please visit us on Amazon to buy your copy with Amazon Prime

You can buy the book, or order it pre-ordered! Or just tell us at [email protected].

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:40 am

I only watch ponies every so often. Sometimes they aren't what I want to watch."

Ginny's eyes lit up, and she nodded enthusiastically at Luna's comment.

"And now, let's talk about me." Hermione offered warmingly. "Why do you think I have the most magical power in my life?"

For a second Ginny thought she heard another growl, and her face turned red, the look in her eyes showing her pain and fury.

"To be fair, I could make you a better wizard. Or a more powerful elf. Or even…a more powerful dragon…"

She looked around for the right words, but all she could do was feel her eyes burning. She wanted to cry; the last person she wanted to see was her tear-covered friend Hermione crying.

"It's because you're my friend," she choked out with pain and loss. "Because you deserve to be strong and not cry. Because it's you I'm talking about. Not some annoying little beast of a dragon…"

She had no idea what she was about to say.

Hermione raised one hand to her mouth as if to say something else. Ginny could swear they were shaking on the outside, but Hermione's grip was unbroken.

"We shouldn't have fallen for those stupid false pretenses,"

-----
My spell check does not like "warmingly".

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:47 am

"I must protect my alter-ego for the sake of my family," thought Daddy-Man. "This was to guard against the possible presence of my parents or someone like them, who have not known who I am. What a waste."

"Don't worry boy, I'll figure that out!" he continued. "You should be safe now, you're not going to hurt yourselves again!"

Dad-Man thought for a moment and then sighed. "I understand. Let's go then, if things don't get any better, I'll just go back inside and start the procedure right now."

"Dad. Dad, just relax and not worry about it," said a voice from outside the cabin.

As he heard the voice, a smile formed on Daddy-Man's face as he felt an intense relief flood his body.

"Hey. I'm back," he began as he turned to see this very young woman outside the cabin of their home.

"Are you all right?" whispered a voice from the outside, slightly muffled by a curtain. "Daddy-Man. Your little sister went nuts."

Mom-Thing chuckled. "Yes. She was quite angry and upset. She just wanted to go back home but she was so scared for her safety that she didn't want to get in the car."
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:48 am

That wholesome superhero family: Dad-Man, Mom-Thing, their son Daddy-Man, and the unnamed little sister.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:43 pm

The best metroidvania is, hands down, Dark Souls 2 for Nintendo. The difficulty is simply too high. You go from easy to impossible in less time than it typically takes to explore that large, sprawling, and deadly world, each boss you kill making them exponentially more difficult and the experience never loses balance as you progress through it. I never feel like I'm playing a straight action title, but I do feel really, really forced to play through what is probably a better-executed dungeon crawler on the handheld platform.

DaikatunaRevengeance
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by DaikatunaRevengeance (?) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:55 am

All cops are basterds of guns," he added. "We're not going to protect our families if we can protect ourselves."

But some members of the public are more skeptical.

"The officers that responded are very brave, and should get a lot of credit, because they have to make it possible for their colleagues (who) are on site and who are taking down the buildings," said Steve Johnson, an attorney and father of two. "I have some concerns though. That said, I am not expecting anybody other than the cops to be here, and the officers will be well trained to be there. The cops can't do this alone."

Others who are not police, like the owner of a local restaurant who was waiting inside when the raid came to his building, did their best to stay on their plates or ignore the diners.

"I think it was a mistake to do the raid, and I don't know if we won't do it again because we live across the freeway from a restaurant that's owned by some gangster, a lot of the times we've dealt with gangsters and they'll do anything, and it will get us thrown in jail," said Larry Davis of the restaurant, which serves beer and wine from the building.

Davis said the restaurant does not take orders from gangs.

He said he hoped the authorities would
ImageImage Image Image

;) ❤️ :twasnothin: ❤️ :fancyhat:

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:31 pm

You cannot tell me this is NOT an actual plot from the series

In the Conquest route, the Avatar both fights in the war against Hoshido, and works with their adoptive family to change Nohr's brutal reputation from within. After Azura reveals that King Garon has been replaced by an impostor, the Avatar decides to have Garon sit upon the magical throne of Hoshido, which will remove the false Garon's disguise. After he is defeated, Azura is shown using her powers to transform King Garon, which makes him realise their plans.

A New World and the Future

In Theatrhythm: Curios Alliance, the avatar appears as a playable character in the Kingdom Hearts series. His job is to save both Riku and Roxas from the Heartless. It is stated that this avatar was created by an artificial intelligence named Zexion and his wife Caminelia, and were given the appearance of the princesses of the world. Zexion uses this avatar to control and guide his own kingdom, but does not allow anyone else to control him. It is implied that the Queen of Hearts would also use the avatar. The avatar appears in a brief scene when the King of Heartless, Heartless' father Nefarious enters, and he has this avatar help him kill Caminelia. After being defeated by Nefarious, the avatar appears behind Heartless, and he shows the Avatar a message

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:36 pm

did I mention the magicians, sorcerers and warlocks yet

Arvis orders Sigurd's allies to be executed and personally murders Sigurd.

Over the next fifteen years, Grannvale expands to hold dominion over the whole of Judgral, and Arvis turns Grannvale into an empire and styles himself emperor. He and Deirdre have twin children: Julius, the scion of Loptyr, and Julia, the scion of Naga.

Grunwald, now a god-slaying army, continues to invade and destroy the lands of his enemies, and many of the world's greatest magicians, sorcerers, warlocks, and assassins are killed by Grannvale's men during the invasion. The few human adventurers who escape are killed in skirmishes along their journey and continue to wander around the ruined world, often making their way to the borderlands, the most prosperous part of Judgral. This part of Judgral has become one of the most important realms to the elves and dwarves, and a great number of wizards, sorcerers, adventurers, and soldiers reside there. Many wizards seek power by studying under the likes of Loptyr the Dark and the dark magus Cairhien.

Lothanis, formerly an independent kingdom in the northwest of the continent, now controls all of its lands, and a number of magicians, sorcerers, and warlocks

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm

featuring the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

When Sonic saves a female hedgehog named Breezie, he falls in love; Sonic does not know that Breezie is a robot Dr. Robotnik created to keep Sonic occupied while he floods a city near his fortress.

Sonic Says segment: Sexual harassment
is rampant in the gaming world , and Sonic tells Dr. Robotnik, " I'll keep an eye on that, Mr. Robotnik ." His response to this is that " If this robot can talk, it should talk back to Dr. Robotnik ." However, his response to Sonic's joke is that, because, " This was meant to be a joke, not a compliment." and to " If it's a question, it's a yes, it's a no ." But this is not only sexist, it completely ignores a woman who is at stake, is working hard, and, of course, would lose out if they were ever interrupted by an impromptu, drunken, male-to-female joke. If this were a joke, it'd be like being called a man at a bar , where one side of the conversation is about how nice a woman is, while the other side has her complaining about someone's "hairy chest."

Sonic, after rescuing Breezie, asks, "What did Dr. Robotnik think of you?!" But this question is framed as a question for Sonic to answer.

Robotnik takes Professor Von Schlemmer hostage and uses his growth machine to try and enlarge himself. However, the machine backfires, and enlarges Tails instead in nearby Wienerville. Robotnik tricks the citizens into thinking that Sonic is the villain, while Robotnik is the hero planning to save the city from Tails. Sonic must keep the famished Tails from getting into more danger and return him to normal size.

Sonic Says segment: Healthy diets
can save lives but do not stop cancerous growth.

The ending credits reveal SEGA's plan to go with the plan to make Sonic a big robot to fill the shoes once filled by Kirby.

Etc. etc.

It also introduces what sounds like the first footage of a Sonic-sized adventure:

Sonic Adventures

As a bonus, an unused level from the Sonic Adventure 2 engine was created, showing the return of Eggman (who is not mentioned at any point in the game) fighting in an abandoned mansion after his escape of Eggman's Army.

Eggman in his castle.

In Sonic Generations, the entire story continues to unfold in Sonic: Legacy. Following the death of the original Sonic the Hedgehog at the hands of the new, but weaker, version, the story shifts back onto his original adventures in the original Sonic Boom at the age

Robotnik has unleashed his "Stupidity Ray" on Mobius, knowing that the newly-stupefied Mobians will be too braindead to stop him. As Sonic and Tails make their way to Robotnik's new lair, the Pinball Fortress they find themselves competing with Wes Weasely and Sergeant Doberman, both of whom want to capture the Stupidity Ray for their own purposes.

Sonic Says segment: Stupidity
Ray vs Tails, as seen in Super Sonic Adventure

The Stupidity Ray

This is probably the dumbest thing that Sonic's in any of the Super Sonic Adventure games! It's just an alien being from a different dimension, you know? It has blue eyes, some sort of mechanical arm, and this one is really bad with it!

The Stupidity Ray is the leader of the "Stupidity Ray" in Mega Man 4: Arcade Rescue 3.

Sonic & Tails' Stupidity Ray at the start of the next chapter.

"Stupidity Ray" vs Mobius in Super Mega Man Adventure DX

Sonic's Stupidity Ray appears again when the three villains make their way to the Chaos Emerald in order to stop Sonic in his desperate search for Mobius.

Sonic's Stupidity Ray in "ZERO EFFECT"

In Zero EFFECT
Sonic becomes the sheriff of Tranquil Gulch, in hopes of keeping Robotnik's robots from harassing the locals.

Sonic Says segment: Gun safety

Sonic's first action was to try driving a bulldozer over the edge of a construction site. He ended up getting hit by one of these.

As a reward for beating up Robotnik, an entire town is evacuated. The town is turned into a new Robotnik prison, and Robotnik escapes using the same bulldozer Sonic destroyed.

Sonic says: "Good job, the town is now safe."

Sonic says: "Robotnik won't like a safe space, you know."

Sonic says: "Let's have another one where if you do something stupid, the robots shoot first."

Sonic says: "That's what makes you smart."

In Sonic Colors , Sonic says to go to the next stage of the T-Rex. He and other Sonic players can talk to T.R.J. at the Toadstool Inn in order to collect items to unlock other game stages. Sonic's first item is Knuckle Buster; after that, players get a Sonic Bomb and an item called a Sonic Bottle for collecting items and upgrading Sonic's skills. After beating the boss in Sonic Colors, Sonic says "You did it!" which can also be

ixnay
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

Post by ixnay (?) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:14 am

here are some articles generated from my kotaku headline generator http://kaction.com/kotaku/
This Man Wants To Recreate Donkey Kong Inside Of Minecraft

We already know about Minecraft's online multiplayer and cooperative modes, but what about the third player mode? For those unfamiliar with video games, you might remember Minecraft World and Minecraft 2: Anniversary. However, this new idea is more akin to classic arcade gaming. According to a Twitter account that went active shortly after the recent reveal, Nether Realms is working on bringing Donkey Kong outside of Minecraft.

According to Twitter account @nerdragons_minecraft, Nether Realms is "working on a new game," but "not Donkey Kong, but 'The King Of Kong: The Game." Nether Realms is also using their Instagram account to reveal this game, and they even post pictures of the "King Kong in a room from his favorite place," according to VentureBeat.

For fans of old school arcade games with simple controls, this type of concept is perfect for retro games as well. It's similar to an early 80s game called Space Invaders, where you had to control Kong in his own realm instead of the world surrounding him. If we're honest, it was kind of goofy and out of place. But a video might prove it's not the beginning of the end.

[via VentureBeat]
Exclusive Report From Waypoint: Roundabout Is Your Parents' New Favorite Hobby

You're just about ready to buy a car if you've gotten into one of those '90s cars, which you know are getting bigger, harder and more expensive by the day. You love them. You might even have the best car insurance in the world. Except for a car you don't even own, what do you have left?

But what if you don't have any? That's where the roundabout comes in. You don't need anything unless you're moving around the country and can't drive to your next destination. But you think buying a vehicle to take these long drives around town is a bad idea? Then you might want to get a new car.

According to the Insurance Bureau of California, roundabouts use technology to make sure when drivers need to turn around, the roundabout doesn't automatically move the car up. Instead, it must move the passenger from behind by moving them to the right.

"The technology in a roundabout basically works like this, and that's how they create safety when the cars are coming up," says Mike Sommers, the director of the agency's Safety and Accident Investigation Branch-a division of insurance giant California Policy.
Here's What Happens When You Gamble For Skins In Kerbal Space Program During A Game Jam

I'm going to throw something at you right now. But only if you think it's funny. Because if you do, I'm going back to using those old-school puns.

For those of you who have been waiting on the ever-growing list of new features in Kerbal Space Program, here they are.

To help bring a bit of humor to Kerbal Space Program's humor-filled universe (or more specifically to the Kerbal Space Program universe created by its writers and artists), we have announced new Kerbal Space Program skins available for purchase after the initial launch of the program—just in time for the holidays. Check out the upcoming release announcement below:

The following is a list of the skins currently available for purchase during the Kerbal Space Program launch:

We believe in making you smile. So when we saw this news earlier this month, it was hard not to laugh. We decided to keep things real, and the result with the upcoming release is hilarious.

The three new skins are:

Asphalt, a red and blue paint job, is included for all KSP players. So it doesn't matter if you're on our forum or not, but if you have not picked it out yet, grab the
I Like How Need For Speed Is A New Meme In Japan

A game company known just as NTT Docomo recently came to Japan with a simple goal: make Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit the most important game in the world. While Hot Pursuit is a huge hit in Japan, it is a relatively low profile game in the West. The game itself doesn't have the scale of Call of Duty games or Battlefront or World of Warcraft; NTT Docomo wants to be the only game on the market that makes use of the latest next-generation graphics technology.

While Japan is a relatively small market compared to Western markets (see why we think Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit will succeed just fine there), it's also an underserved one for new video game games. Need for Speed is an easy target for new titles.

For the past few years video games in Japan have been dominated by fighting game titles that have a lot to do with speed, but the games have been often uninspired, as they rely heavily on button control and gimmicks, and don't really have an impact with driving directions.

In fact, for years the biggest hit in Japan and worldwide was a Nintendo-exclusive RPG called Fire Emblem Fates. The game was an epic success for Nintendo in Japan, and is still considered an excellent game overall.

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:45 am

You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up. If you want to enjoy it after about three-four hours, you can drink it to make the coconut even sweeter," he said. (The Coconut Milk is also available at Nubu restaurant, Mysuru.)

According to him, the new recipe is a variation of the original one in which water is used in order to enhance the flavor of the coconut milk or the oil-based coconut milk.

"I thought the original version was better. I am changing the recipe for the sake of our customers, the people who consume it every day. It was the best, but the customer liked another version much better," says Mr Ananthamurthy.

At Ramen, the coconut milk and oil have been kept as "special sauce" for the customer which can be added anytime. The sauce can be consumed in a big bowl or can be added separately from the rest of the dishes.

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:46 am

Hello darkness my old friend. Let you enter the realm of the living. Let you reach the edge of the world, where no one comes. If you have ever wished to see the stars, or the horizon of the world, now is your time. There is a light from the world that comes through the shadow of what you cannot see, where only light is able to penetrate. Now is the time for you to discover the secrets you are missing, and to find those that have yet to be discovered. But first, I have this to say... I will be waiting for you. [The narrator is now using the name of the previous protagonist].

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:47 am

Rarity simply could not believe that Rainbow Dash had crashed her new coupe. This was an honor, she thought to herself. She had always wanted to ride at one of the biggest events of the year, and Rainbow Dash was a legend in her home town, the same way Twilight Sparkle was. The two women were inseparable, and Rarity did not even think twice about joining Twilight's Pinkie Pie team. She gave her best shot, so she gave her last thought to Princess Celestia, and ran as fast as she could off the field at the end of the field. She could not imagine going back to Ponyville for any reason.

And then, suddenly, Rarity fell through the sky into the valley below, as her vehicle crashed hard into the ground. She was trapped, and when she turned around to face the pony closest to her she was suddenly crushed, her body tumbling through the air. As she flew upward, she could hear her friends shouting.

"Her first ever attempt at flying." Fluttershy replied as she looked around the area below.

Rarity tried to raise her hooves to stand,

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:48 am

Twilight Sparkle wondered what would happen if she put her hoof in a light socket… and accidentally hit both sides of the socket, which would explode… and also the wall around the socket, and explode? It would cause the socket to glow and then all the way through the ground to the ground, right into a dark alley. The portal would disappear, but not for long. As she looked through her vision, Twilight saw that the light bulb in the light socket had gone out. A small fire would arise, then a lot of glowing sparks would surround the light bulb for a while. After the sparks disappeared, the light bulb would remain that way, except if it were pushed or pulled out of position. The light bulb would go out and never return to it's original position. It would glow a different color and then slowly fade away, until it was completely extinguished. The light bulb would slowly melt until it became a solid form again, then the ground would become a solid mass and go on to disappear. This is what would happen with the socket, after it blew up. Twilight couldn't see how that could work, but there was something else that happened

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:50 am

Superman tried to escape from Metallo, but the sonic wave created by the mighty clap of his ass cheeks leveled the wall, destroying Superman by the time it reached the ground. When Metallo was able to capture him and bring him back to his home dimension, the Justice League managed to stop them by using the Batmobile as their battering ram.

The duo defeated Metallo once again, but they both were confronted by a weakened Batman. Batman was able to defeat Metallo as Superman did before him and gave him a proper beating. Later, after a long battle, it was revealed that Superman and Batman were actually the same person in multiple dimensions, though at different points in their lives. They were once the same person in their own universe, but the last one was transported away from there, and one of the many timelines on the other side. This one, however, had been set in motion by events in a parallel reality created by their deaths, and so had no need for an origin. In this reality, however, both were shown fighting against one another, with the final duel ending with the victor victorious, ending Metallo's life.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:58 am

Chrysalis and Thorax went to Dairy Queen, but it was raining and there were a lot of kids around. They headed outside. While waiting for the girls to get in they talked to some of their neighbors. The girl that came out first was a girl with a pretty face and glasses. She asked them if they had been able to have a girl date, which they told her that it was impossible. She was very nice and said she had been dating a guy from high school called Tom. She said that she liked to play with cars, and she was really excited about starting a new relationship with Tom, but because they were "friends" they couldn't tell each other about it. She said that the only time she talked to him was when she had to go to the store and he'd come over and take her to the toy store and then they'd go to a movie and watch the movie. She said that he was not very active on facebook, but she could see on his page that he liked baseball and was very passionate about music. The other girl was a girl that had short hair and wore a t
Image ("Don't try to reform me, Hag, because I'm made of cold stone.")

CorvusCaw
Maud Squad

Post by CorvusCaw (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 pm

The body pillow of my precious pony waifu.

Code: Select all

[B]
My beloved pony is still in her grave, this body pillow is my way of making sure she's not forgotten no matter how many times I come for her.

No matter how many times I get rid of the last of my pride, this body pillow shall be here for another time.

[H]

And if I find her again, it'll be even better this time around! I'm so, so excited!

[A]

The way my love of pony goes back and forth is just a mystery for me to solve.

My only goal is to find my beloved Pony, and I'll have that quest in the end!

[A]

The last thing on my mind is how to get my beloved Pony back.

[A]

All of the times I tried to hide, how much time did it cost me?

And it just goes to show that it's not all about courage, or strength, or whatever.
ImageImageImageImageImage

CorvusCaw
Maud Squad

Post by CorvusCaw (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:49 pm

Fluttershy reached out to pet the angry Canada goose.

The bird looked into her eyes for the first time in years. And while she didn't understand, she liked her.

In fact, she had come to love her.

She was still quite young for a Canada goose, but she'd learned that the most important thing for a nest to do was to be happy. And so she gave her all to this Canadian goose.

That's why Rarity had let her in. Because she was determined to make the young birds happy. Not just for herself, but for them.
And if it was going to be any easier than doing a simple job in a busy store... well... the birds would be happier. :yay:

CorvusCaw
Maud Squad

Post by CorvusCaw (?) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 pm

Smiling and serene, the racist corrupt cop lit up another hit of super dank weed from his diamond-encrusted pipe, then blew his nose in her direction, and got up to go back to do his usual thing of making racist criminal remarks to the police officers and other assorted law-breakers he encounters, or at least anyone he sees looking like the cops. It was a clear display of the cop's self-absorption, and a clear signal to other cops that their behavior could be seen on video.

The video of the encounter went viral, with police claiming that the man had pointed a gun at the officer as he took him to the ground. But according to the video, the man was simply trying to protect his home. The cop responded by threatening and assaulting the man, making him scream and cry for help before he was shot.

Watching the video, I was reminded that the video was probably fake and the police officers involved were just as dumb (or worse) as the rest of us, especially those of us with college degrees.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:03 pm

So it's been updated with the full-sized GPT-2, so it should be even better than it was before. To steal one of Momo's ideas to start us off:

In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. The playground, where I learned to fly, where I learned to read and write and play basketball, is now a vacant lot. The playground was a place where I learned to love my community. It was where I learned to love myself and the people I met. I loved going there. I would never want that to change. It was a place I felt connected to.

But the playground has been turned into a public park and where it's not accessible to anyone. I am saddened by what is happening here, because this is a place that I used to love so much, and I cannot imagine what my mom and dad must be going through. There is not a day that goes by that I do not miss the place. It's not just a place I used to go, it's

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Compared to before when it thought Dark Souls 2 was a metroidvania, it has a better understanding of video games. Admittedly, it's still a parallel universe sort of understanding:

The best metroidvania is, hands down, Shadow Complex, which has a much more realistic feeling to it and a more engaging story and characters than any other game. The sequel Shadow Complex 2 has been remade for the WiiU and the controls are much better. It's also a lot better looking too, with a much improved graphics engine and more polished art. But for the most part, the original Shadow Complex is still the best. I recommend it highly.

If you're into adventure games you'll probably like Metroidvania games too, but they're not really the genre for you. There are just too many games out there with similar game mechanics, and the games don't feel as different as they do in the Metroidvania genre. It's also very common for a Metroidvania game to have a lot of story.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:14 pm

And stealing Perrydotto's idea, it has learned the plot of the Metal Gear Solid games:

Solid Snake is dummy thicc and the clap of his ass cheeks keeps alerting the guards.

Snake's body is a clone, it has no genetic material and it is a human-made being.

You're not Snake anymore, Snake was a robot. You were only a brain inside a computer.

I don't know what's wrong with you people.

The soldiers stop and stare in shock.

Catherine is on the ground.

Catherine : What did I tell you?

Snake : What about the first day?

Catherine : That I'm fine.

Snake : You're fine? You're still alive?

Catherine : I'm fine... I just want to live.

Snake : You were injected with a nerve gas, but it didn't have any effect on you?

C

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Is there a word for 'uncanny valley' but for 'seems almost but not quite like human speech in a way that is weird an unsettling?'

I'm glad to see that my guess about that is now wrong.

The other point I want to make is, what if a word could describe something that is completely artificial, but also feels and seems almost like something real?

Imagine a robot that you built yourself and that was able to perform a task that you had imagined but hadn't done. Maybe it can't do the task you had in mind, but it can make you laugh. Would you say it's human-like or fake? Would it be creepy or adorable?

It's a big question with no easy answer, so I'll leave you

W.T. Fits
Storm, ride the storm
Never-ending
Skies darkened, torn
Heaven-rending
Ire, fury borne
Never-ending
Roar, hear my roar!
Faithful Students

Post by W.T. Fits (?) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Way too meta.

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:10 pm

In an unexpected result to the election, the new president of the United States is surprise candidate Pippi Longstocking. Her first act as president was to put the entire population of the country to sleep, and the entire country of France to anoint the new president of France as the next king. It doesn't take long before he gets an earful from Pippi, who tells him that her people aren't happy with their king because his royal lineage is tainted by his father, a king who was assassinated by his own father when Pippi was seven.

The king's replacement is a young woman named Maud.
ImageImageImageImage

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Twilight walked up to the petrified Chrysalis, Cozy Glow and Tirek, and turned to Applejack. "We need to go to the castle. They're gonna need help."

Applejack looked at her, then turned to her pegasus friend. "You know I can't do that. You're not to be trusted."

"Hey, Twilight!" Pinkie Pie called out, then turned to Rarity. "We need to hurry!"

Rarity rolled her eyes. "You're right, Fluttershy. It's dangerous to go too far into the castle."

"And you can't trust them either," Spike added.

"We'll find a way," Rainbow Dash promised.

"Let's go!" Twilight said, leading them toward the castle.

As the four ponies approached the main door, a black pony, dressed in the same clothing as Twilight, and with a similar color scheme, began to walk inside.

"Twilight!" Rainbow Dash
Image ("Don't try to reform me, Hag, because I'm made of cold stone.")

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:03 am

The recent upgrade really brings it from "almost a person" to "very confused person" for me.

A lot of people say they hate math, and I think the reason is because when you don't have math in the room, math just seems less real to them. That's a really strange idea to have, because math is the ultimate reality, right? I guess the way you have to think about math is you have to make it something it is not: "Oh, I don't know, there must be a way to make this math in a way that will be more accessible to people who have never even seen an equation before." The way you have to think about math is to make math something that is absolutely essential in understanding reality, that you can't really understand without math. It's that simple.
It's hard to argue with that logic, because math is the ultimate reality of the world, and everyone has a mathematical mindset, even those of us who are not math-phobic. It's so easy for us to think in that sense

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:36 pm

Mechanical Ape wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:05 pm
:excite: “I’m having tea with Harvest Vortex! She’s teaching me a spell that turns pumpkins into plutonium!”
I’m having tea with Harvest Vortex! She’s teaching me a spell that turns pumpkins into plutonium! Hahaha’ I hate you enough to act like a stranger to you!And I'm so sorry. Are you lost? if you need any more information, please just email me![END INTERVIEW]---------------------------------------------------------------------One last thing before I go. I want to say thank you to all the donors to this site and have added the above rewards to my basket of shopping online which means no more running around your town with your inflatable pumpkin. It also means that I'm actually going to be able to eat something.Here are all my pledgers in all their names! I love all of you!Thank you all again!

Gloomy Rube
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:04 pm

The princess stood with her subjects, rating them on their cleanliness and veracity. She had a long, velvet leg toward the horizon, and she used one of her white, graceful legs to carry four buckets of water. She stood up once and squatted in front of the pool, to show off how beautiful she looked when her legs were not tucked in to her waist. "You should take this water and sprinkle it on your white sandals, and your hair," she said. "It will be a nice wash"
Last edited by Gloomy Rube on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Gloomy Rube
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 pm

she's really dexterous to carry four buckets of water with her leg.
ImageImageImageImage