It’s a fun new AI text generator

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Re: It’s a fun new AI text generator

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:50 pm

This one is incredibly insane for how coherent it is.

---

His butt looked like Leonard Nimoy.

The problem was, you weren't sure you really liked him. Or did you?

A new era opened in March of the 20th century.

It was called the Second World War, although no one has ever come up with a better title than that. It was also known as American War, because of course it was. But, the people who really made it memorable were the women.

For men like Frank Lloyd Wright and John Wyndham, the First World War was the greatest thing that ever happened to their career. Because of it, this was their chance at a happy ending.

But women didn't quite live up to that expectation. It wasn't just that men were doing great and women in general didn't look as good as they would've been had you paid them as much. Women had to prove it.

The biggest thing that they didn't do well was win the war.

So they were stuck holding back from World War 1.
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Darth Vader cracked open a coconut and drank it straight. A few minutes later, he realized it was time to get dressed. They left for the bridge, where they stayed till Vader got them out of there. He didn't want to get picked up by the local guards, and told Han Solo to get him a blaster and help him make his way to the docking bay with Vader. The two men got lost and had to jump from one landing pad to the next in order to get back on course. Vader took off across the desert, hoping Han Solo could catch him. They took a shuttle for the bridge, where Han Solo discovered that they were headed for Coruscant and that he had to give Vader an order.

Vader was reluctant to let Han die, but he couldn't do anything in the moment anyway. So the two became friends, Vader to the point of believing Chewbacca was his grandson.
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 pm

As Lloyd finished assembling his bird, he said he felt an immense sense of pride, which, when he looked at the bird, felt to be like a strong man that just received the gift of flying by himself.

"It's my first time buying a bird. I wonder why they are so expensive."

"My uncle is one of the finest architects in Japan."

"Hmmm. In Japan, there is the old tradition of buying a bird for Christmas or Christmas Eve. Since I have never had a bird before, it is probably a bird that is too small to purchase at that time."

The fact that he was able to enjoy buying a bird for Christmas Eve, the two people and the money he used to acquire one by himself. For him, who was just a little kid, the sight of it, as a small, yet powerful old man, was already enough to make people who saw it look at him with awe.

"I am glad that this is your favorite bird. It looks the same as mine."

W.T. Fits
Storm, ride the storm
Never-ending
Skies darkened, torn
Heaven-rending
Ire, fury borne
Never-ending
Roar, hear my roar!
Faithful Students

Post by W.T. Fits (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 7:52 pm

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then you disappeared and we all became a bunch of bandits. And then one day, you showed up in an old woman's house and told her to tell you to leave immediately. Then you ran back into the village. When we discovered your identity, all the guys in our group looked at each other for fear and were worried."

"So what?"

She turned her head around again, and then asked me, "Do you know about these legends where ghosts of the dead will be summoned by people to fight or to help them?" At that moment I looked at her blankly and said, "I've never heard of that."

She frowned again and then suddenly started saying, "Is there something unusual about her face?"

Then she raised an eyebrow and said, "That's right! That's not the case! The most unusual thing though is that her hair isn't in a beautiful and flowing ponytail.

Mechanical Ape
Not slim, definitely shady

Post by Mechanical Ape (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:30 pm

G5 spoilers
Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, Twilight Sparkle would spend many years working as the most popular pony in Canterlot. When the Mane 6 decided on a new mission, however, it was not to be as well. On the day the Mane 6 returned from a vacation in Cloudsdale to the town of Ponyville, it was revealed that the kingdom would be split into two: Twilight Sparkle would live as Princess Celestia and Celestia would live as Princess Luna. However, while the two ponies lived together, Celestia would be forbidden from talking to Twilight and no matter how much Celestia tries, she can't hear Twilight's voice inside her head. A second secret war is about to begin.

It seems that a magic beast called the Silver Spike will soon be awakened from its slumber, and Twilight will be her greatest challenge yet. In an attempt to capture, capture, and protect Celestia and destroy the Silver Spike, Celestia is forced to become Queen of E

Mechanical Ape
Not slim, definitely shady

Post by Mechanical Ape (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:41 pm

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A SHIT IT WAS. THE END

Jill
it's the super maria sisters super show!!!
Special Flowers

Post by Jill (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:49 pm

As my dingaling neared the gear train, the only thing that I could see was some water. I grabbed onto it with my hands to hold it. The water was very hot though, and my hands were wet.

Jill
Special Flowers

Post by Jill (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Fluttershy snapping a bear’s neck.

A few notes about this scene:

The Bear is in his cave, in his own home, in his own time. This is the first of several times that the bear has been glimpsed, in every scene, since he came back to Ponyville and began to become a real threat. In this scene, we are introduced to the concept of "bear symbolism", a term coined by Stephen Covey (who, incidentally, coined Bear symbolism in the Star Wars prequels).

The Bear is a "man and his bear". He is a bear, who likes doing bears. In his cave, his house, and his world, he is also one of the very last things humans will allow to exist. We all remember the moment Princess Celestia calls the bears as "bear lovers". He will be very present to the end, though.

Tattletale will play both "bear" and "bear symbolism" again here, and there, in the final scene.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:10 pm

Twelve Pokemon joined Arceus in His ministry. Three of them are Pokemon. In between them, the remaining four are Pokemon that only exist through breeding. Arceus was the last one. He joined the team of Charizard, Venusaur, Flareon, and Snorlax, and became a legend.

After becoming legend, Arceus returned to Earth. However, his home city had fallen as well. This would be his punishment: He spent a year imprisoned in captivity.

The legend ended and it was time for its true ruler: Ninetales! He was reborn with the power of a Dragon, with the support of Arceus, and evolved into a Dragonite. However, its original form had been changed to resemble that of Alakazam and it was now called Mega Alakazam! Mega Alakazam's power is also very powerful, not only with its huge fire breath, but also with its giant wings. Its attacks, such as Thunderbolt, Water Gun, and Earthquake, are very strong.

Jill
Special Flowers

Post by Jill (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:12 pm

And there she lay. She was so calm and collected that nothing came to mind. He would have wanted a picture. But not one of her. But still there was that sense of peace and joy; that presence of one of those moments you don't get many.

His thoughts immediately focused on the fact that her hair was long, not too short or too short. He would have liked to see it. It was nice to see something his age didn't feel so distant from but for someone his age, it was something you would never see.

It was dark and wet and wetters and wetting the grass like no other time had ever happened. It had felt warm to the touch, and just as soon, it had become warmer and warmer again.

And then the night was broken by a slight rain and some birds chirping.

Harry Potter sat up and smiled. The sun had set yet, and it was starting to get dark. He looked down at Hermione to ask if she was okay. She looked up.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm your oldest brother, Justin McElroy.

I'm your middlest brother, Travis McElroy.

And I'm
______________. My favorite name ever.

A lot of my favorite words you've said are yours.

When I walk through your window right now, you know that I mean business.

I hope to hear from you at the end of the line.

You've made me proud.

You're in with one shot.

And, with the blessing of our lord and savior Abraham Lincoln, I'm ___________. The President of Texas.

Ladies and gentlemen, the second installment of my conversation with President Obama was recorded yesterday. I'm sure you all remember a few minutes ago. I had just gone to greet him with a moment of tenderness when I heard this:

And as I looked at him, I said, "What the hell is going on on this date?"

And the president said, "Ah, I don't know."

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:28 pm

Mechanical Ape wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:30 pm
G5 spoilers
"a second secret war is about to begin"

gee whiz :-I
ImageImageImageImage

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 2:51 am

DIO broke into a maniacal grin as he cried, "The World!" But as he stared down into the sea of molten metal, he saw all his former friends and enemies vanish. His hands were severed by the metal bars at his wrists that tied them to the chains, leaving him no choice but to hold on to the wooden chain. As the waves surged around him and his limbs began to shake from the pressure, he heard the cry of, "Korra!" He took a few steps before falling into the sea of molten metal, his right wrist nearly breaking apart.
"Hei! My name is Roshi and… Roshi's here!!" Tsukasa cried, clutching Roshi in her arms for dear life while Roshi laughed hysterically. With a start, Roshi cried, "DIE!!! You're going to die!!" and slammed his head into the rock face in the direction of Kai. The metal barrier that held the chain against his wrist slowly crumbled away as flames shot upwards into the air

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 2:56 am

Jotaro knew he couldn't beat Goku in a straight fight, but Goku couldn't damage Star Platinum. Since Star Platinum didn't have any defense, he just stood by his side, waiting for him to get to him. To help, he got a pair of wings out of his body; one for speed, one for flight. Star Platinum then used his wings to run across the room, taking out all the enemies and his body became transparent and he vanished right into the corner. "I was really worried you might miss this!"

In the second part of Goku Vs. Star Platinum it happens to Gohan, and when he's at a disadvantage, he takes out Star Platinum with his Super Saiyan Blue and he turns into a Super Saiyan God in a fit of rage. It also turns out that Goku didn't die since Star Platinum had his wings as a substitute.

During Goku vs. Super Vegeta in this volume, Super Vegito uses the Ultra Instinct of the Trunks from Super Saiyan 3, which he does when he feels

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 2:57 am

Rainbow Dash brought out her Stand. "Yare yare daze," the cyan pegasus muttered.

"What is this? Why aren't you able to control it?" asked the mare. The light from Rainbow Dash's stand was reflected back at her from around a wall of marehalls. She shook her body and tried to move it from its point of origin, but her legs were tied up.

"Eah!"

"I don't see anything!"

"You mean it's like a weapon?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Maybe," she said slowly, with her tongue out.

She stood for just a bit longer before releasing her stand. She saw something in the wall of marehalls. When she looked closer, it revealed a yellow pony standing in the middle, but she couldn't see his face.

"Paw, paw!" exclaimed an old mare and a young girl.

"Oh God! Rainbow Dash!" yelled Twilight Sparkle.

"What happened?" asked Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.

"Nothing," said the old

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 3:13 am

despite the constant negative press covfefe), the first question that comes to mind is what will happen when the world begins to wonder what happened this week. It's a question that I think we can handle. I mean I'm sure if there's a problem with something from yesterday that there are going to be many people who are asking about it. Like the time I got to tell people I don't hate them yet, because you should always make yourself a friend. The fact I haven't said anything about the issue of covfefe doesn't mean I'm doing it to be mean. It just means I didn't feel the need to respond at all.

I'm proud of how we react to our mistakes when there are serious consequences. I know when the team loses the national championship we are very proud. The fact that we lost the game, our players were not as dedicated as we could have been. So it really sucks when they lose it, even if it

Adiwan
Patreon supporter

Post by Adiwan (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 5:31 am

I wanted to see what Steamed Hams will turn into... Oh boy.
Input wrote:Well, Seymour, I made it... despite your directions.
Output wrote: Well, Seymour, I made it... despite your directions. I made it. I told you it wouldn't harm me to leave you here, but it's not worth risking your life to stay here anymore, is it? I'd rather you die here. I'd rather you die here, anyway. Please Seymour. Please..." >click>

"Please... please, please let him go, Seymour. The others are dead and gone. Please, for God's sake... please... please... please make something that he doesn't have to go to. Please..."

"... I think you're being unreasonable. He didn't say he'd stay behind, and if that's the case..."

"He wouldn't have left me behind if he knew we would be there!"

There's a slight pause, after which Seymour grunts the word 'just' to himself. And there is, for the rest of the segment.

When he gets to The Hub, a long conversation between his father and Seymour continues. Seymour is still too small to hear, but his father thinks

And Now a bit more complete
Input wrote: CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, I made it... despite your directions.
SKINNER: Ah, Superintendent Chalmers! Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
Output wrote: CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, I made it... despite your directions.
SKINNER: Ah, Superintendent Chalmers! Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
CHALMERS: Oh, I am. You and your guests certainly would do well to look into the possibility that this might have... happened before you entered the building.
SKINNER: Oh. Of course, he was already at one-hundred and eighty-nine, if that!
CHALMERS: Mr. Skinner, if this is the last time...
SKINNER: I have no choice!
CHALMERS: Well, we've got a choice in this case. Can you give us a suggestion on what might be the cause of your unusual and unusual behavior?
SKINNER: Well, I see this could be much more interesting!
CHALMERS: He's always up for suggestions! What about you, Skinner?
SKINNER: I just saw some information you've been putting in with one of you...
CHALMERS: The information?
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 1:40 pm

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
and her eyes grow dim until it's too late to turn her head.

As the sun rises, the air in front of her seems filled with a warm fog. She stares dumbstruck as the white clouds of clouds swirl back in an explosion of green, light and warmth. In the darkness she is aware that she has to step into the air, her feet already moving a foot away from the surface of the dirt.

The night sky is so bright with light to it she wants to dance on it, but she knows it's dangerous. She wants to stay up there, and it seems that only the faintest glimmers of light are falling upon her from the sky above.

She can only feel faint hands pushing against her. She can hear them, and she feels them on her shoulders, so soft, so gentle. When they touch her, the light that glimmers from the sky grows darker and darker

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Thorax went to visit Princess Celestia, who's been trying to convince Equestria that the moon isn't a planet anymore. This infuriated Equestria, so they came to Celestia for reinforcements, and finally had Celestia destroy the whole planet. She then threw up a crystal and started the moon. But, due to being destroyed by Equestria, Eclipsa was still there, and it gave all the Crystal Gems the power to restore the moon. However, that didn't stop Eclipsa. Celestia then turned on the Gems, turning them into an army against Princess Cadance. When Rarity took the Crystal Gem from her and tried to prevent it from breaking, Princess Eclipsa showed up and destroyed her with the gem. So, the Crystal Gems went back to their normal ways, and Celestia went home.
Image ("Don't try to reform me, Hag, because I'm made of cold stone.")

Adiwan
Patreon supporter

Post by Adiwan (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 3:16 pm

This is the wierdest MLP, STFOE and SU crossover.
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Image /// Image /// Image

Void Chicken
Stare Masters

Post by Void Chicken (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:09 pm

It all started after I got bit by a vampire, which got me into some trouble. I had to come to this school as a result, but I'll be honest, I thought I was in the right place after all.

Mr. Big
いいんですよ
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Mr. Big (?) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:37 pm

It was a dark and story night. I had been working the night before in the art museum shop so I decided to stay overnight. I felt it would be very funny to go back into the museum when I was about to get back. I had come home early. I had already finished making the painting and was very excited to show it, but I was also nervous about going back to it. I decided to stay for another two weeks to try and adjust. After some research I realized it was about three months now, and I decided that if I kept going back there, the painting would stop looking like it is so tired that it wouldn't move.

On the first day I went to get changed for bed. I was already sweating a bit but it was only an eyeliner. I got ready first and went up to my bedroom. I could hear people screaming in my apartment but I hid behind the bed and pretended to hear so no one would find me.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 3:07 pm

is this the same hobbit twice, or an unspecified second hobbit :ponder:

W.T. Fits
Storm, ride the storm
Never-ending
Skies darkened, torn
Heaven-rending
Ire, fury borne
Never-ending
Roar, hear my roar!
Faithful Students

Post by W.T. Fits (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Bigdog wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:07 pm
is this the same hobbit twice, or an unspecified second hobbit :ponder:
Same hobbit twice. Always double tap, just to be sure.

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Optimus Prime awoke with a song in his heart. It was a good day for taking faces.

He looked around the area, his new toy being the latest model of Optimus Prime. A great toy, and a great toy for a kid who couldn't even afford to buy a toy for himself. The guy who bought it, the original owner, had fallen asleep on his sofa before it even shipped. The kid had picked it up, and immediately took it on an adventure, and had become the biggest and baddest baddest toy robot in the Universe.

Pursuit Mode in Optimus Prime's Revenge

Transformers Prime is no average toy. It uses the latest and greatest parts of all generations of the entire Optimus line-up in order to make sure it delivers the most exciting toys to people. The original Prime's Revenge was an amazing model, but it lacked a lot of its predecessor's features in order to really impress in a battle scene scene on a movie set and show off to movie theatres where it

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 5:23 pm

The horse began its transformation into a new creature: the human being. To prevent the animal from coming within reach of a human, the Horseman threw the animal off the side of a cliff and into its pit. The Horseman then killed and ate the horse. The horse's body was then transformed into a human form, and its eyes remained as they were on the previous corpse, but were gone.

Then the Human Spirit was sent back to the Great Sage. After the transformation began, the human body changed into human hair and skin. The Human Spirit was thus reborn and was called, the Immortal Spirit.

The transformation began to accelerate within the human body, causing the human spirit to grow to the size of a large man with many feet long. It was known as a Giant, and it had the power of all of the Heavens in the whole Milky Way Galaxy, including those of the other universes, but had only four wings, two of

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Fight scenes are wonderful.

--

Rocky reeled from the hammer-blow uppercut of the second punch he landed. The punch had not been a strong one, but it was an effective one nonetheless, and the punch knocked Rocky's nose clean across his head. Rocky fell backward, then turned and came charging into Matt, who quickly turned around and rushed Rocky. Rocky stumbled and kicked Matt's legs out of bounds, and as Matt got up, he kicked Rocky off the wall. Matt tried to jump in to help Rocky and knocked him off the wall.

Matt went outside and grabbed Rocky around the chest before punching him in the face. Rocky then stood back again. The attack had knocked Rocky out of character and had given him no more reason to fight other than to finish the fight. At this point, Rocky lay on his back on the grass. Matt and Dan were watching the fight intently, but Rocky was quiet the whole time. He was still trying to decide if he wanted to keep fighting.

--
the punch knocked Rocky's nose clean across his head.
The attack had knocked Rocky out of character

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 5:28 pm

Factory Factory wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:03 am
This does a good job expanding on Lyttle Lytton winners.
The evil Intergalactic Emperor surveyed the destruction he wrought. "Booyah!" he cried with glee. "I'm in ur base! I'm killing all ur mans!"

"Mans are fine," said Anakin, ignoring the threat.

"But he's the enemy!" shouted his apprentice, jumping and throwing another blow at the Emperor's helmet. "Get outta my base!"

"There's a Jedi way of dealing with him," the Sith Lord pointed out. "It's called 'I'm not going all the way to Dathomir, I'm going to make a stop at Eemis. I'm going to talk to the Jedi.'"

The Emperor frowned and let the young Jedi go, but they were no longer alone. The Imperials were approaching the base, their speed much faster than the Jedi could travel. They had just reached the last docking area of the massive fleet, near the center of the system, when a huge explosion shook every surface and shook the structure of the complex around them. The ships and transports came crashing down, their engines and
--
Mans are fine
ImageImageImage Very math.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 5:35 pm

“Crime,” declared the police captain, “is everywhere, crime, crime!” (The captain's hand started shaking.) There's”no escape from this city,” � the captain said with a big, booming laugh.” A big smile that you don't want at this hour. She's not coming to your wedding.” I don't know what you're talking about,” “I thought you had to.” I didn't know you'd be here, “I didn't even realize I went back to my room,”“said the captain. (The captain was beginning to regret it, as she felt like she was going to cry. She couldn't wait to find out who stole her gift and who she'd killed. She was about to call the police until her partner, who was carrying a newspaper of photographs of herself on his back, interrupted them with, "You must hurry,”" the captain said.”)

”And,” ”do the right thing; don't let anyone hurt you after you're alone to help you,” ”because then that's when someone else will see you
--
I love "She couldn't wait to find out...who she'd killed" in the midst of everything else.

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Scaling Everest was, by far, the most amazing and transformative experience of my life. Unfortunately, this is a thesis on context-free grammars. I think its true story is a simple "why"? (We will return to that as we go forward).

The Context-Free Grammar of "The Mountain Without A Face"

(From this section onward, the original article is in red.)

For many years, Everest climbers and mountaineers were convinced that the Himalaya was flat but that it was not because there were "flinches", since a "flinch" was not the same as a flat peak but because there is not an equator. The explanation for this strange notion of the flatness of Everest was that it was so much more than a single mountain.

A lot of climbers and mountaineers have tried to explain the seemingly confusing and contradictory nature of Mount Everest by saying that on Mount Everest, the "north face" consists

diribigal
Special Flowers

Post by diribigal (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Last one for now, but I love it:
--
FADE IN

EXT. FIELD DAY

COW is standing in the field.

NARRATOR
The cow is sad.
(Pretending to be a mournful cow.)
Mooooooo.
She stops and looks at the sheep.

(Pretending to be sad for some reason.)

The sheep is crying.

Mooooo!!!

We see what this cow is doing. COW

Yes, they cry for me. MOOOOO!!!!

COW

I can't believe they're calling me out on the sound of my horns!!!!

NARRATOR

She continues talking, then stops talking. COW

You know, they're just sad about how I won the game. They're just sad.

COW

Well, maybe tomorrow when these guys go out for steak and potatoes on my turf field, the last one on there can come out to see this cow.

Mooooooo. She continues talking.

NARRATOR (CONT'D)

COW

(MOMENTS before cow begins to smile down at his companion.)

Mooooo.

NARRATOR

NARRATOR

We see how this cow responds.

In addition, we do find some interesting audio snippets of conversation between the cow and his companion. The

Mr. Big
いいんですよ
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Mr. Big (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Homer Simpson wanted a new job. So he went to his friend Mr. Burns to have him fill in for him. Mr. Burns, who was still trying to sort out his career, was impressed enough to want to meet with the character that Simpsons creator Matt Groening had created.

The actor who plays Mr. Burns is a man named Burns. In the episode "Lonesome Wilderness," Burns gives an interview during which he says, "I've been a comedian for a long time...." The actor plays Burns in both films and in the TV series. So that explains Homer's lack of a comedic ability in both the movies and on TV.

The episode "Lonesome Wilderness"

(TV: 'Lonesome Wilderness') In the series "Family Guy," which Homer is part of, Burns is a member of the Bart gang. He has a brief encounter with the gang's leader in which his friend Mr. Burns offers him a job as a copywriter.

In the 2006 movie "My Favorite Year" Mr. Burns returns

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:25 pm

This is art
Don’t cry for me Argentina. Argentina. The best Argentina. (In an Argentinian accent, he looks up from his game and starts crying.) And Argentina. You look sad. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. (He sobbles for a minute then sits down and fiddles awkwardly with a pen on his white hair.) Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentina. Argentine.

The crowd of about 500 at The Coliseum that night began chanting and applauding when Messi scored. They were, in fact, singing along along.

For his 100th goal as Messi got the ball, his teammate Cristiano Ronaldo led Argentina in goals with 19 (one less than Messi) and Ronaldo broke

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Factory Factory wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:23 pm
The horse began its transformation into a new creature: the human being. To prevent the animal from coming within reach of a human, the Horseman threw the animal off the side of a cliff and into its pit. The Horseman then killed and ate the horse. The horse's body was then transformed into a human form, and its eyes remained as they were on the previous corpse, but were gone.

Then the Human Spirit was sent back to the Great Sage. After the transformation began, the human body changed into human hair and skin. The Human Spirit was thus reborn and was called, the Immortal Spirit.

The transformation began to accelerate within the human body, causing the human spirit to grow to the size of a large man with many feet long. It was known as a Giant, and it had the power of all of the Heavens in the whole Milky Way Galaxy, including those of the other universes, but had only four wings, two of
you could literally polish this a bit and put it as part of the creation story in some sort of fictional cosmology and I wouldn't bat an eye

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 8:07 pm

diribigal wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:40 pm
COW

I can't believe they're calling me out on the sound of my horns!!!!
horn shaming is a serious problem :fluttersmith:

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:33 pm

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED YOURSELF IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NOT BE REVISED. REPRIMARIES CAN ALSO SHAPE THE FACT THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE REMAKED YOURSELF.

HOW TO REMAIN AWAKENING. REMARKS OF INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE TO REMAIN ENOUGH TO REMAX AND DISPASTE YOURSELF, BUT THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO REMAIN AWAKENING. A GREAT DEGREE OF REMAINDER IS TO REMAIND ALL YOUR SHOCK THINGS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOPEFULLY COMPLETE LIFE, IN WHICH YOU MAY BE ASKED TO BE REMAINDED OF ALL ACHIEVING THINGS. AND SOME OF YOUR HOPEFULLY COMPLETE HOBIES WILL REVIVE YOU IN THE TRUTH OF THE COUNTLESS PORTRAIT OF CHANTING AND LAYING LITTLE IN TEN FUTURE LANGUAGES AND FORMS OF CHARTED HISTORY.

REMAINS A NECTAROUS, SLEEPING, PUNIENT BEAUTY. REMEMBER THIS IS ALL PART OF THE CHARM OF HOPEFULLY COMPLETE LIFE.

INTELLIGENT DANCE AND OTHER CHORUS RECIPES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REMAKEN YOURSELF. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS

Mr. Big
いいんですよ
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Mr. Big (?) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:35 pm

Decided to continue this...
Mr. Big wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:26 pm
Homer Simpson wanted a new job. So he went to his friend Mr. Burns to have him fill in for him. Mr. Burns, who was still trying to sort out his career, was impressed enough to want to meet with the character that Simpsons creator Matt Groening had created.

The actor who plays Mr. Burns is a man named Burns. In the episode "Lonesome Wilderness," Burns gives an interview during which he says, "I've been a comedian for a long time...." The actor plays Burns in both films and in the TV series. So that explains Homer's lack of a comedic ability in both the movies and on TV.

The episode "Lonesome Wilderness"

(TV: 'Lonesome Wilderness') In the series "Family Guy," which Homer is part of, Burns is a member of the Bart gang. He has a brief encounter with the gang's leader in which his friend Mr. Burns offers him a job as a copywriter.

In the 2006 movie "My Favorite Year" Mr. Burns returns
In the 2006 movie "My Favorite Year" Mr. Burns returns home from the desert with a bunch of young horses. He says he plans to build a house as a retirement dwelling, though the first step is to make the horses grow into young men again. "A young male named 'Mr. Burns' has the same desire to get older and to be a man, that is why he does what he does," Mr. Burns says, "he wants to look like the old man he was when he was eight." Mr. Burns is shown working on a wagon in the studio, creating a sense of wonder for the audience as that new, handsome man appears on the screen.

The show has also received some positive reviews. "My Favorite Year" received favorable reviews from the Chicago Tribune and, after its premiere in 2009, was added to the National Film Registry.

The series continued to air until 2009, where it returned in 2011 for a fifth season, and was revived for a sixth season in 2016. It is notable however, that as recently as January 2017, it remains the only television series to remain in the United States after airing on Disney XD, which, although it's not a broadcast network, is usually seen as a rival of Disney.

Contents show]

History

In the TV show, A&E shows include the TV show, which airs weekly on its own channel, with different episodes airing based on the series' themes and characters. There is also the television series, which starts airing only on Saturdays, and is based off the story "A&E's TV Guide for America".

The story begins with George's uncle, Fred, who takes his first plane ride in an airplane and gets into trouble with his dad at an alligator farm. A&E's "A&E's TV Guide for America" airs as they broadcast, with the series continuing in the USA. The episodes are available as an on-demand stream or download from the series' official website.

The series premiere was previously shown in the UK as a full episode on ITV and Channel 4.

Here it is, via YouTube…

[BRIEF TANGENT: I love that the film immediately got added to the National Film Registry after premier. In real life, a film needs to be at least 10 years old before it could be considered for inclusion :-I ]