My Favorite Lines From Every Episode

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Re: My Favorite Lines From Every Episode

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:21 am

The Mean 6

Image Of course I haven't forgotten Starlight Glimmer! She stole my hive. Turned my subjects against me! So I'll take her friends away while she watches! And then, I'll destroy her!

Image You will go out there and find the others, you will bring them back here, and we will steal the Elements of Harmony so I can destroy Starlight's life like she destroyed mine! Understand?

Image What? Rainbow Dash! I think something's wrong with Pinkie!
Image Not my problem.

Image Grub-sitting you six is nothing like controlling my hive! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just destroy you all and start over!

Image How dare you! I created you!

Image Imbeciles! You ruined everything!
Image ("Don't try to reform me, Hag, because I'm made of cold stone.")

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:50 am

A Matter Of Principals

Image Nopony was at your desk. Imagine what Twilight would say. Oh, how could you, Starlight?! You've broken my trust and failed me completely! Oh, don't worry. I'll cover for you. By the way, I hope you like Limburger cheese. I got a month's supply for the teacher's lounge.

Image Magic is the most important element of friendship. So, today I, the Great and Powerful Trixie, will put on a magic show!

Image This is your last warning.

Image My problem? How is the fact that Twilight decided to put an incompetent, power-hungry unicorn in charge of her school my problem?!

Image You paid attention in class!

Image What?! I-If you ever tell an—

Image Nopony ever invited you to the school. And when you offered to help, I didn't listen. I was so worried about doing things Twilight's way, I didn't stop to think about being a good friend. I'd like to apologize for that. And offer you the job of vice headmare.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:54 am

The Hearth's Warming Club

Image I would never do something this horrible! I love Hearth's Warming Eve! And I do not want to miss going home for it.

Image Oh, yes! It's our favorite holiday! Well, since Headmare Twilight shared it with us last year. She gave our hive very clear instructions. "Welcome to the traditions and fun of Hearth's Warming! Here's a guide to help you enjoy this celebration of pony history. Families start the holidays by putting the tree up!"
"Thirsty? Dive into some holiday punch!"
"Just before bed, everypony exchanges gifts."
It doesn't say how long we keep doing this.
"And to finish celebrating, you can build a fire, light it up, and sing carols."

Image Image Image Carols, carols, carols, carols, caroooools!

Image You might have misunderstood things just a little.

Image Eh. We may not have done everything exactly the way you do. But we made our own traditions! And I can't wait to do it all again this year!

Image I said, stop fighting! That's not what the holidays are about! No matter what you call them or how you celebrate! D-Do you know how lucky you all are? With your stories about sharing and-and kindness and getting together with everycreature that you care about?

Image Well, at least you get to be with your family.

Image No... because I don't have a family.

Image Since you obviously know that Hearth's Warming is about coming together, I'd be honored if all of you would join my friends as guests at our holiday table.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:32 am

Friendship University

Click for Fullsize
I understand feeling threatened by competition, but my word, Princess. I wonder if the ill manners of the creatures at your school aren't contagious. I think I will take my leave before I become infected.

Image Well, well, well, if it isn't the Princess of Jealousy. I guess we'll be going to the papers after all.

Image Were we wearing our eye patch?

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:26 am

The End In Friend

Image Yes, but the book's descriptions just drag on, and what about those silly unpronounceable names? Doctor whozit-whatsit.. Caballeron?

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:45 am

Yakity-Sax

Image Um, Maud? Can I ask you a question?

:maud: You just did.

Image Well, can I ask you a question?

:maud: You just did.

Image Well if that's the case, lemme play you the song I just wrote two seconds ago! It's called "I've Got the Best Most Supportive Friends a Pony Could Ever Ask For"! It's a working title.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:52 am

Road To Friendship

Image The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't chant.

Image Beats walking though, eh, Trix?

Image I am walking.

Image For nine, at least!

Image Image Magic, tra-magic... poof of smoke... want to wave your hooves... and tell a... little joke!

Click for Fullsize
That was the worst friendship chant I have ever heard! And you two were clearly making it up as you went. But only true friends would be willing to act so ridiculous for one another.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:44 am

The Washouts

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:10 am

A Rockhoof And A Hard Place

Image Yona like new teacher. He big like yak!
Image And he smashes things like a yak, smells like a yak...

Image Uh, why do the Hippogriffs need ships if they can turn into seaponies?

Click for Fullsize
I heard there's a statue spell that sends creatures into stone sleep. I want you to cast it. On me.

Image Fine! If pony no want tell Yona story, then Yona tell pony story! From class report! "When Yona come to pony school, Yona not fit in. Pony ways strange. But Yona find friends! Yona meet Professor Rockhoof! Pony brave and strong as yak! Not afraid! Hero! When Yona grow up, Yona want to be just like Professor Rockhoof!"

Click for Fullsize
Aye, there were dragons. And ponies. And plenty of Hippogriffs. Plus a changeling and a griffon...

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:38 am

What Lies Beneath

Image I mean, growing up as a love-starved changeling? Or hiding underwater from an evil king all those years? Trusting anycreature must be so hard for you. And griffons never want to be around anycreature, even other griffons. And dragons are so fierce compared to us. There must be days you can't wait to get away from all us cute ponies. "Everypony know yaks think yaks are best!" Making friends with any other creature must seem like a step down. It's just so impressive how you keep trying to understand friendship, even though it isn't in your nature. Oh! I'll let you borrow my notes! It's what friends do. I'll be right back!

Image That's why we're studying together.

Image Right. To help us "disadvantaged" creatures.

Image You do not believe friendship is in your nature? That is NOT acceptable!

Image Mount Aris? Headmare Twilight sent me home? Wait. Am I suspended? Hello? Anygriff here? Hmm. They must be topside.

Image No. On so many levels. No.

Image Uh, hey! Storm King! You're nothing but a big, old bully with a silly name and a goofy crown! You thought you could scare us into doing whatever you wanted! But we learned that together, we're stronger than you! And now that we're rid of you, we're gonna soar through the sky and go on adventures and never give you another thought ever!

Image Image Maybe my past was so horrible, it's still inside me just waiting to come out again.

Image That's ridiculous. That's not who you are anymore. You've changed.

Image You! You're not Headmare Twilight, are you?

Image You're the Tree of Harmony!

Image The Tree of Harmony turned into a sparkly version of our headmare to talk to us? Did I miss a chapter in class?

Image Like all living things, I change as I grow. As I have grown, so have my abilities.

Image I'm a bit rusty on pony history. But since when does the Tree of Harmony trap creatures in a cave with their biggest fears?!

Image You chose what you saw in my roots, not me.

Image Our friendship got us past our fears!

Image You were more concerned with each other's well-being than your own. You were strong when your friends were weak. You let each other in and showed that you would be there for each other, no matter what. Friendship is in your nature.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:46 am

Sounds Of Silence

Click for Fullsize
I'd rather... siiiiiiiiiiiing!

Click for Fullsize
Okay, are you hungry? Oh, no. Is some Kirin trapped in a well? Okay, "baby". "Baby fish". "Ba"— "Ba"— No. "Baby fish mouth"? Uh, something? Anything?! Just write it down! This is making me furious. Would you excuse me? I'll be right back. RRRAGHHH! You were saying?

Click for Fullsize
Autumn Blaze, you have given us a gift. The realization that anger is within us, but it is our choice how we let it out. We would very much like it if you came back to live with us. I can't say how much we've missed your beautiful voice.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 am

Father Knows Beast

Image Because she's teaching you to fly like a pony instead of a dragon.

Image What's the difference?

Image Well, we don't have feathers, for starters.

Click for Fullsize
Uh, Spike? The bath isn't gonna fill itself, son.

Click for Fullsize
Hey. I saw an opportunity, and I took it. That's what dragons do.

Image No. It isn't.

Image Mm-hmm! Besides, there's no way I'm living without pillows.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:06 am

School Raze, Part 1 - Season 8 Finale

Image Hey, Yona! Come check out this view! Unless you're too scared.

Image Yona not scared! Now Yona scared!

Image And finally, magical artifacts will stop working. When the sun sets on the third day, the magic in our world will be gone forever!

Click for Fullsize
From now on, this school is pony-only! As nature intended.

Image You might get some company soon, if I can't make that annoying Neighsay back off! All this magic needs time to drain from Equestria before my vortex sucks it to another realm. Three days can sure seem like forever, huh? You know, you ponies got it all wrong. Friendship isn't magic. Friendship is power! With Twilight and her lackeys out of my way, all of Equestria will bow to me! The future Empress of Friendship!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:42 am

School Raze, Part 2

Image I dunno. That sounds too clever for a pony to come up with.

Image Yona knew Sandbar was still our friend!

Image I know it's not your birthday, so
You get a party, even though
We'll sing and dance from one to ten
And then we'll do it all again!

More tea, Princess Pudding Rock? "Oh! Don't mind if I do!" I can do this all eternity.

Image Fine! I'll help you leave! Just please stop!

Image Tirek's in!

Image Why?! Because friendship is power! You might be the Princess of Friendship, but as headmare of this school, I can collect even more friends than you!

Image You're the one who doesn't get it, Cozy. Friendship is powerful, but power isn't why you make friends. I'm sorry I couldn't teach you that.

Image Well, you taught us.

Click for Fullsize
Your headmare is right. I thought friendship was something only ponies should share with each other. But you all taught me how wrong I was. I suppose true friendship can take a lifetime to understand.

Image As for Cozy Glow, I can assure you — where she's going, she won't be causing any more trouble.

Image Hey, neighbor. Wanna be friends?

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:44 am

My Little Pony - The Movie

Image Or definitely not the clowns I ordered.

Image Oh, goody. All four Princesses. Here's the deal, ladies. I need your magic. Give it up nicely, please, or we make it difficult for everyone!

:unenthused: And why should we cower before you? There's one of you and hundreds of us.

Image Well? Answer it!

Image I just can't talk to you right now.

Image Aww, the "Princess of Friendship". With no friends! And no way out.

Image Why are you doing this? You're a pony! Just like me.

Image Why are you saving me?

Image Because this is what friends do.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:47 am

The Best Gift Ever

Click for Fullsize
Yaks best at all things except one. Yaks not best at giving gifts.

Image Puuuuuuuuuuuudding!

Image Oh. Uh, did I forget to mention that the winterchilla transforms into a winterzilla when the sun sets?

Image Image Image

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:40 am

Rainbow Roadtrip

Click for Fullsize
He volunteered me.

Click for Fullsize
Whoa, no way! Stack my pancakes! Are you really the Rarity?!

Click for Fullsize
And somethin' very special for Princess Twilight. Wing bling! In every shade of the rainbow, don'tcha know?

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:12 am

The Beginning Of The End, Part 1 - Season 9 Premiere (Final Season Premiere)

Image So, after much consideration, my sister and I have decided it is time for us... to retire!

Image One day, you'll see! I will defeat Twilight Sparkle and her friends! And they will pay for stealing my kingdom!

Click for Fullsize
Silence! I've spent millennia gathering power, biding my time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to seize control of Equestria! And watching all of you. I've seen each of your humiliating defeats at the hooves of six puny ponies. And do you know why they've always bested you?

Image Because they cheat!

Image Long live the king.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:34 am

The Beginning Of The End - Part 2

Image Listen to me. You don't need me. You don't need the princesses, and you certainly don't need the Elements. Fluttershy, you will always be kind. Applejack, you will always be honest. Rarity, you'll always be generous.And Rainbow Dash will be loyal as can be. Pinkie will always bring laughter wherever she goes. And Twilight...you are and always will be the embodiment of magic. You lost sight of what's in front of you. You're here, together, willing to give everything you've got for Equestria. Nothing and nopony can ever take that away from you, because that's who you are.

Image Now I'll say something nice about centaurs. Tirek, you say something nice about changelings. And Chrysalis, you say something nice about ponies!

Image Never!

Image Luna and I have decided it may have been a bit unfair to thrust this upon you without giving you the time you need to prepare.

Click for Fullsize
I'd say he gambled and lost! But at least he can serve as a warning to those who doubt continuing with my plans. Unless any of you have doubts.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:32 am

Uprooted

Image Ocellus! There you are! The hive has been worried sick! Why did you leave without telling us? The last time you and your friends did that, it almost brought our kingdoms to war!

Image Uh, sorry, Thorax! It was an emergency!

Image Well, next time, ask before you run off. Now, come on. Let's go home.

Image Sandbar, where's the Tree?

Image No! Yona mean even though Tree not here here, Tree here. In hearts. Tree made friendship even closer.

Image Wow. I can't believe we just got schooled by a yak.

Image Because of you. The spirit of the Treehouse would have perished without your selfless deeds and caring. Whenever you seek solace, come here. Your friendship, and the friendship of future generations, will always be safe within these walls.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:52 am

Sparkle's Seven

Image Plus, the entrances to the tunnels below the castle have been sealed, so there's no underground access. And even if you could get in — which you can't — I've doubled the ranks of security. Ponies protect every hallway and door, which can only be opened with royal guard medals.

Image How about somethin' a little more down-to-earth? Like, I distract the guard ponies with a farewell performance by my alter ego, famous country-western superstar Apple Chord!

:unenthused: I said we could do it ourselves, but some ponies are a bit more stubborn.

Image So, while Shining Armor went on and on about his improved security measures, Luna and I struck a deal. She put Zephyr in charge of the catacombs and helped keep Celestia out of the castle hallways. Once Luna was on board, I just had to do my part and make sure we stuck to Twilight's plan so we'd all get to the throne room at the same time. I knew Shining Armor would let it play out until the last possible second. Then, while everyone was distracted by his gloating, all Luna had to do was float the crown over to me.

Image The true Sibling Supreme. Spike.

Image Huh?

Image The little brother we've always had.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:46 am

The Point Of No Return

Image You don't understand, Spike! I have a perfect library book return record!

Image Had a perfect record.

Image Nopony except undependable rule-breakers who deserve all the horrors this hallway holds!

Image Oh, Dusty Pages left the library moons ago. Didn't you know?

Click for Fullsize
Twilight, your late book was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I'm not afraid to try things I might fail at. In fact, sometimes messing up teaches me more than getting it right!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:22 am

Common Ground

Image It's either that or be yourself and bond with Wind over comic books and role-playing games.

Image It says very clearly on page six-forty-seven of the expanded buckball tournament rules that "a goal is scored when an Earth pony sends the ball into a basket". But it doesn't say which basket!

Click for Fullsize
I don't care how many ponies care about him. They're not gonna make me forget about Dad.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:28 am

She's All Yak

Image But Yona yak. Yona not pony.

Image So?

Image Pony, pony, more pony.

Click for Fullsize
Hello, everycreature! I'm your DJ, Scales-n-Tail, spinning your favorite tunes all night long! So welcome to the Fetlock Fet— I mean, the Amity Ball!

Click for Fullsize
Yona sad...
Yona sing sad song...
Sad Yona...

Image Really? Sandbar, name two ponies worse than Yona.

Image Cozy Glow and Sombra.

Image Okay, Sandbar right. They worse.

Image Really?

Image I never wanted you to be anything other than what you are. My friend, Yona, the yak.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:27 am

Frenemies

Image How dare I?! Do you know to whom you are speaking?

Image How could I not? You tell your log every five minutes.

Image And even if he did, Chrysalis obeys no one.

Image As if anything on this mountain is scarier than I.

Image Mmmm... So much love. I haven't eaten this well in ages.

Image So gross.

Image Just so we're clear, I didn't save you because I like you. I did it because... because I...

Image Neeeeeeed us?

Image Yes.

Image Why are you doing that? Didn't you already drain it of love?

Image I always save a little for the next day.

Image You cocoon all of your... meals?

Image Of course.

Image So when you pony-napped Twilight and the others, you cocooned them.

Image Yes. Until that sow Starlight Glimmer freed them, corrupted my subjects, and stole my hive!

Image I haven't felt like this since before I lost my hive. Having others who will be there for you is...pleasing.

Image All of these years taking power from ponies...

Image When you use your power to help others...

Image Yes, it feels... nooooooooo!

Image Image Whoa!

Image The Magic of Friendship is like a disease! An infection that spreads to those around you! I watched it infect my hive! I will not let it get me!

Chrissy, no...

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:07 am

Sweet And Smoky

Image The stink of sulfur. Sharp rocks under my claws. It's good to be home.

Image Nice to see you too... uh... Which one are you again? The party one? Apple Dash! Or was that the country one?

:allears: Fluttershy. The one who loves creatures. Are... all these yours?

Image What?! No! None of them are.

Image Oh-ho-ho, runt's got wings. I'm soooo impressed.

Image Wait. Aren't the hatching grounds supposed to be hot?

Image Put that rock back! Immediately!

Image It's supposed to be heating the eggs! Now they'll never hatch!

Image Stake your claim! Don't stop! Just do! Be the one and only... you!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:25 am

Going To Seed

Image Because the Great Seedlin' is just somethin' to make the harvest fun for young'uns. And you're old enough now to know that there's a time for fun and there's a time for work.

Image But catchin' the Great Seedlin' is helpin'! He can make the trees blossom all the time!

Image You know what, sugarcube? You're never too old to be a filly. There will always be work to do, but havin' fun together is somethin' you never grow out of.

Image Look out, Great Seedlin'! Here we come!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:45 am

Student Counsel

Image Ocellus, it's perfectly normal for a Changeling to struggle with identity issues, but—

Image We could... but then we'd miss out on baking together. Plus, the time I spent flattering and convincing and begging her to share the recipe with you for nothing! And we promised to make a cake, not buy a cake! And the Great and Powerful Trixie keeps her promises!

Image I'm Terramar, Silverstream's brother. I've been looking all over for you. Silverstream is missing!

Click for Fullsize

Image You got the "hunk" part right.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:21 am

The Last Crusade

Image The only thing I see... is the end of the Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Click for Fullsize
And I've got a surprise for you! You three inspired me to finish my quilt. See? It's Cutie Mark Crusader-themed!

Click for Fullsize
We love hearing stories about all the ponies you've helped. So Lofty decided to celebrate the special job you three do.

Click for Fullsize
Our work is our life's purpose. We could never quit. So there's no way we can ask you to do the same.

Image Are you kidding? CMCs forever!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 am

Between Dark And Dawn

Image ...we wanted a chance to do the things you do. Save the day! Adventure with friends! Shampoo anteaters.

:speakest: I bet you wish I'd never come back so you could still rule day and night!

Image You think I like that kind of pressure?! Being responsible for every little thing in Equestria and you?! What I'd like is a sister I can depend on!

:speakest: You mean boss around!

Image Calm down, Luna!

:unenthused: No! And don't you dare use your Canterlot Voice on me! I think this adventure would be better if I did it by myself!

Click for Fullsize
Honestly, princess, didn't you wear any sunblock?

:unenthused: That's a thing? Celestia would've warned me. If she were here.

:unenthused: You know, being with your sister all the time is hard, but being without her? It's even harder.

Image I do know. And I wouldn't trade you for any of the adventures on my list.

Image Does anypony have some tape?!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:37 am

The Last Laugh

Image Oh, that. Yeah. It's just... All of you have found your thing. You're gonna rule all of Equestria, Rainbow Dash is a Wonderbolt, Fluttershy has her animal sanctuary, Rarity has her boutiques, Applejack has the hat... And the farm! So that's like... two things! I don't even have one. When I first got Cheese's invite, I was a little jealous. It felt like even he was moving on to bigger and better things. And everypony was leaving me behind. But then I realized Cheese Sandwich is a party pony just like me. If he figured out his purpose, he can help me figure out mine.

Image ...I completely lost my laugh!

Click for Fullsize
Ah, yes. In our early days, nothing brought Mr. Sandwich more pleasure than seeing the laughter his gags brought to ponies firsthoof.

Image Except you don't see it. You're a party pony like me. You need to make ponies smile in-person! Here. Just try it.

Image I just can't have funny ideas. I need to wander the land and see ponies laughing at them. You can run the factory, but I need to liiiiiive! And don't think I've forgotten about you, little buddy.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:11 am

2, 4, 6, Greaaat

Image Can we make pony pyramid instead?

Image A good cheer squad gets the fans excited, which gets the team excited. But if nopony's excited, then no... pony... buys... any... souvenirs!

Image Because everything's always awesome with you! Or twenty percent cooler! Or whatever! You're the most enthusiastic pony in Equestria when it's something you care about. I just wish we were one of those things.

Image COME ON, SCHOOL OF MAGIC!

Image Welcome, everypony, to the halftime show
We're the friendship squad, and we're ready to go!
We're here to cheer and get you all excited
If you'd like to join in, then you're all invited!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:46 am

A Trivial Pursuit

Image Another question! I want to stay in the zone. That way, I can sleep in the zone! Wake up in the zone! And be totally in the zone tomorrow!

Image Twilight and Pinkie Pie forever! Ooh! We could be Team Twinkie! Or Team Pink-Light! Sparkle Pie! No-no-no-no! Twi-Pie!

Image I'm not sure you wanna take that job, Spike. The score-keepin' can get a mite intense.

Image Yeah. Starlight used to do it, but now... Well, I can't even say the word "trivia" around her.

Image I don't know anything about those! That's not any kind of category!

Image Well, our chances aren't good, but the odds of having fun on Team Twi-Pie are one hundred percent!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:53 pm

The Summer Sun Setback

Image My triumphant return to Canterlot? I like the sound of that.

Image My sister and I have decided. The time for us to retire is upon us. You and your friends have proven you are ready to lead Equestria. So let this be the last Summer Sun Celebration as Equestria leaves behind the old to embrace the new!

Image How many holidays do you ponies have?

Image Oh, no. This is perfect. We need a distraction, and those ridiculous ponies just gave it to us. Now, do exactly as I tell you.

Image You know, it really was super easy to get all those Earth ponies and Pegasi and unicorns to turn on each other.

:evil: It was, wasn't it? Now that is something to think about...

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:34 pm

She Talks To Angel

Image Bringing him here seemed the right thing to do. I've never seen geckos breathe smoke though. Have you?

Image Well, maybe I don't want to switch back. I've only been able to talk to you since we met. And now I can talk to anypony I want! Roses are red, violets are blue! You sell flowers...and so do you!

Click for Fullsize
Not OVER for dinner! He wants to have her FOR dinner!

Image Well, I can't believe you work here every day! These animals are crazy! No wonder you don't have time for me.

Image Oh, Angel. That is so sweet. But now that I know what you go through every day, I understand why your time with me is so important. I promise to always make time for you.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sat May 16, 2020 9:00 am

Dragon Dropped

Image Maybe you should move closer? And why would Spike need to go to the post office at all? He sends mail by breathing! Breathing, darling! Breath mail!

Image And that is why I simply cannot bear the thought of having hurt you! And even though I don't know what it is that I did, I want you to know that it doesn't matter! Because I am prepared to do anything to make it right! And scene.

Image Turns out we have a lot in common! We both come from cultures that don't have the friendliest of reputations.

Image Your scroll said you were too tired to do anything today. But I guess you were just too tired to do anything with me.

Image You apologize a lot.

Image Yeah. Gabby and I had a great day, but I'll always still want my Rarity time.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Sun May 17, 2020 9:35 am

A Horse Shoe-In

Image Oh, oh, no, of course not. I imagine there's a lengthy "process" to go through before you inevitably hire the "best pony" for the position. Wink.

Image Wow, that seam is so straight! You really learned how to sew from mending apple sacks on the farm?

Image Eeyup!

Image Life at the School of Friendship is like a song, and although she started out singing her part pianissimo, Ocellus is now soloing fortissimo!

Image That's good, right?

Image Indeed.

Image The science curriculum at this school is somewhat lacking, but Yona has taken to the subject like a yak to smashing! If fostered, I believe she could easily blaze a trail and expand our understanding of science itself!

Click for Fullsize
Gallus doesn't need to know I'm proud of him! And he certainly doesn't need me trekking all the way to Ponyville!

Image Good! Because you're no longer welcome!

Image I know Octavia loves music, but a field trip to a classical music performance isn't my idea of an exciting time.

Image Well, you really stand by the ponies you care about. Gallus even said nocreature's ever stuck up for him the way you did with Grampa Gruff. It would have been nice to run the school together, but not everypony is right for every job.

Image Trixie the Great and Powerful Advice Giver, Problem Talk-Through-er, and Student Care-About-er! Eh, I think I'll go with "friend".

Image Phyllis, no!

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:58 am

Daring Doubt

Image I decided to find out which author is really telling the truth, so I joined Dr. C's Tenochtitlan expedition!

Image Say whaaaaaaat?!

Image Fool! Don't you know that's poison?!

Image Feel later! Now it's time to escape!

Image We didn't see any cats! We're just here to rescue Fluttershy!

Click for Fullsize
Well... the thing is, I'm in charge of protecting this jungle. If another artifact goes missing on my watch, I'm going to be in so much trouble with the other guardian creatures.

Image Hey, what's going on? I thought your first co-written novel would bring out a ton of fans.

Click for Fullsize
We've been upstaged by a new author.

Click for Fullsize
And so, the noble Ahuizotl bravely toiled day and night to protect the jungle's precious artifacts...

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 am

Growing Up Is Hard To Do

Image I wish we didn't have to wait to grow up.

Image I wish it would happen all at once. Then we'd know everything we need to get to the fair and back with no problem.

Image I just wish we were as old as our sisters. Then nopony could tell us what to do, and we'd be able to take care of ourselves.

Image When they're young, a Mungtooth forms a tight bond with its caretaker. They're the only ones who can get them to stop spinning.

Click for Fullsize
How did you know what to do?

:allears: After years of experience with animals, I've picked up a few things.

Image There's only one petal left. But I think the three of you know what to wish for. And I'm pretty sure Star Swirl won't mind.

Image Image Image We wish we were foals again.

PonyHag714
Here comes the helmet!

Post by PonyHag714 (?) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:54 am

The Big Mac Question

Image Sugar Belle!

Click for Fullsize
Big Mac?

Image Discord!

Image Mrs. Cake!

Image What did I do?!

Image Nothing. I thought we were just saying each other's names.

Image And Mudbriar was there, bein' as logical as ever, but his ears was all pointy-like. And then Discord showed up and... well, you know, he was pretty much the same.

Click for Fullsize
Will you marry me? Eeyup!

Image It is my sincere pleasure to say, for my second Apple family wedding, that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!