Sandy Song

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Soft Snow

Sandy Song

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:16 pm

Sandy and Song are my cute squirrel couple. Song is the Goddess of Love and Fertility, while Sandy is a mere mundane mortal. They fell in love with each other and now have to deal with each other's antics as they try to understand and share their worlds together.
:flutterunsmith:

This first picture is them sharing their first Halloween together.
:gotcha:

I buy commissions of them if any artist here is available.
:flutterdear:
If I had a bit for every time you made me feel worthless I'd be worth something by now.

The Doctor
Turner Of All Things Timey Wimey
Celestia's Champions
Patreon supporter

Re: Sandy Song

Post by The Doctor (?) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:33 pm

Sandy Song?

(those squirrels are cute)

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:05 pm

I have become the Lord of Squirrels!
:rage:

I like to walk the park by my house and feed the squirrels almonds. Normally only I feed one or two each day as the rest are skittish and avoid me. But today, for some reason, all the squirrels in the park decided they wanted my nuts! This was the first time I seen so many tolerate each other and me. I counted at least nine of them. Two browns, three blacks and four greys. The browns were the most brave, they would sit on my foot and tug on my pants leg for treats. The greys were the second bravest, I would toss them a nut and they would jump for it but they miss and go past it then loss it. The black ones stood the furthest away and I had to chuck them their nuts. Luckily there was only one fight where a grey chased a black up a tree but the grey fell out of the tree and landed with a plop. He was fine, he immediately got up confused and angry. There were so many of them running around my feet and chewing nuts. I ran out of nuts but luckily a man with his dog walked by and chased them away. If not, they would have guilt tripped me with their puppy-dog eyes for more food.
:allears:
If I had a bit for every time you made me feel worthless I'd be worth something by now.

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:43 pm

Cute pumpkin butts!
:awesomedash:

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Leg stretch meme!
:v:

Mechanical Ape
Not slim, definitely shady

Post by Mechanical Ape (?) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:55 pm

People and squirrels who can stretch like that just astound me. It’s like a magic trick.

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Politi-squirrel. On a debate platform arguing who is best sqirrelfriend. You decide, vote for best squirrel!
:party:

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Sandy is genuinely upset that people are telling her that there shall be no nuts in November. When everyone knows that autumn is the time to gather nuts and November is the prime month in which to do so. Mostly because October they were too busy being spooky to gather nuts. She angrily pushes around a wheelbarrow of nuts while Song looks concerned while carrying her bag of nuts.
:v:

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Sandy & Song snuggling together on the couch on Christmas Eve.
:allears:

Durandal
Faithful Students

Post by Durandal (?) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:56 am

These are the best combination of cute and gay. I would love to see more

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:03 pm

Sandy and Song both got each other flowers for a Valentine's Day. Imagine their surprise when they realize they got each other the same gift.

Soft Snow

Post by Soft Snow (?) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:03 am

Song is celebrating St. Patty's day like she is the goddess of beer. While Sandy might of had a bit too much to drink...

Princess Flufflebutt
Nya
Stare Masters

Post by Princess Flufflebutt (?) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 pm

These two are heckin' cute, just sayin'