whitenoise was right

LYAT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In LYAT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the LYAT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
unique snowflake repository

whitenoise was right

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 am

st. whitenoise was struck down before his time, a devout follower of bronyism and one of the greatest posters of our time in this thread we will remember him and honor his memory RIP whitenoise poster

Rainbow Crash
Rainbow Racers

Re: whitenoise was right

Post by Rainbow Crash (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

he died how he lived
:fancyhat:

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

this is me reading a whitenoise post

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

i remember his little gnome avatar, it was the greatest

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 am

Rainbow Crash wrote:he died how he lived
:skeletor:

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 am

whitenoise was right is the new hitler was right
Gloriosa Did Nothing Wrong

thatbastardken

Post by thatbastardken » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 am

whitenoise wass right...wing like hitler lol

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 am

thatbastardken wrote:whitenoise wass right...wing like hitler lol
he posted about marx once

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 am

dont try to change the subject

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 am

hitler i mean

Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:39 am

He was a powerful wizard indeed. He ate that whole fucking Oak tree. I'm gonna go pour a fourty for 'im.

Killing Vector

Post by Killing Vector » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

whitenoise more like rightnoise

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

free whitenoise

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

Jupiter wrote:free whitenoise

Dexanth
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dexanth (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

Rainbow Crash wrote:he died how he lived
piosting goatse

agradify

Post by agradify » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

hitler was the best poster before he was banned

Momo
THIS IS FINE.
Applejack's Aces

Post by Momo (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 am

unique snowflake repository wrote:i remember his little gnome avatar, it was the greatest
i made that shit after a MLP The Movie synchtube
rip synchtube

thatbastardken

Post by thatbastardken » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 am

white freenoise

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 am

Dexanth wrote:
piosting goatse
Harmless?

Shotgunbadger

Post by Shotgunbadger (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 am

remember when he posted a dude's anus all blown out

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 am

if whitenoise was around today it would have been the best thing qtiyd

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 am

jerrylee wrote:if whitenoise was around today it would have been the best thing qtiyd
this post actually made me sad

thatbastardken

Post by thatbastardken » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 am

if hitler was hear today he would knot kwtf lol :skeletor:

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 am

thatbastardken wrote:white freenoise
Jupiter wrote:free whitenoise

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:47 am

no but for real, the first thing i thought when i saw this place was I wonder what whitenoise's posts would have been today

actually they'd probably be the same as always, what am i thinking
Gloriosa Did Nothing Wrong

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:48 am

I'm sure that all of you have (at one time or another) thought about (unfortunately) the future of the brony fandom. We all know that our amazing fandom will (someday) end. However, we will not go down easily. Even now, haters and trolls are trying to break down our barriers and deter us from being bronies. We will not go down from trolls and haters, however. Our little fandom was created in the pits of 4chan, and we have lots of legitimate reasons for loving our brothers and sister bronies and the show we all adore. No. Our only enemy is time. By this, I mean the time after the show (eventually) ends. The staff members will not end the show so willingly, especially with all the love and gifts we've sent their way, whether it be on Twitter, Facebook, deviantART, at brony conventions, or other fan gatherings. This being said, the show will not entirely be fan-service. This is kind of obvious because it still is a show for little girls, and it's not like the staff can post Fallout crossovers, fillyfooling, or any of the stuff we seem to do so much nowadays. That will be up to us and out imagination. There will be a day, however, when either the staff stop having fun making the show, or when they run out of friendship reports. When this happens, they will be letnus down gently and explain why they're going to stop. People will protest, and people will break down in tears, but need I remind you all that the show (now) is only the tip of the iceberg for our fandom? Even when new episodes stop airing, our fandom will still thrive for years on end, fueled by our mutual support. People will leave the fandom as soon as the show ends, true, but other people will join, because they are curious about the show. No matter what happens to the fandom and us bronies, we must all stick together. The morals and friendship lessons learned by the Mane 6 are important lessons that everyone should know. Even after the show ends, we must continue to spread the message of love, kindness, and tolerance wherever we go. And that brings me to my Ultimate Brony Challenge for you all. For one week, you must embody and act as all 6 of the elements of harmony. For one week, you must take the initiative and offer generosity. You must offer kindness and support for everyone you know, even your enemies. After all, anger breeds anger, kindness breeds kindness. You must be 100% honest with everything you do, especially to yourself. You must be truly loyal to everyone, especially your friends. You must spread happiness and laughter to everyone, especially those who are feeling down. And finally, you must actually be with other people. You cannot stay at home all day playing video games, you must actively interact with other living, intelligent, and sentient beings. And you MUST make your friendships truly magical. Being a brony has truly changed my life, and many other lives as well. Being a brony has taught me to be (more) positive, and to be more accepting of other people, among other things. These are not just lessons I've learned through watching the show, but through life experiences. And these are not just things you only do when you're a brony. No. These are things you should carry along with you your entire life.

So I propose an idea. A few years after the fandom fully disbands, one last brony convention. This convention will not be a sad convention mourning the death of our fandom and our show. No, this will be a positive meet up. Through this last convention, we take our time to see where each and every one of our best friends have gone. We see how we have helped our fellow brothers and sisters get to where they are then. I have no doubt that many of our fandom's musicians will end up world-famous, not just confined to one single fandom. I believe that many of our fandom's amazing fan-fiction writers will end up becoming world-renowned authors, writing best-sellers for the world to read. Some of our animators will go on to work at Hasbro and DHX Studios, to create TV shows for the next generation of devoted fans, and so will some of our voice actors. And none of them would be able to make it there without our support. This fandom is not a full-time job where they are forced to do anything. All of our writers, artists, and everything in between do their part in our community for fun, and for practice. And trust me when I say that none of them could, or even would do any of this without the great show that Hasbro has made for us, or all of us adoring fans.
The brony fandom will never die out. Not in a year, not in a hundred. Even if all the amazing people who have worked in the show are gone, even if all of us bronies forget about the show, the show, the fandom, and all of the ideals, will live on inside each and every one of us. And one day, when you accidentally show one of your children an old episode of FiM, you will remember everything. You might burst out in tears, like I probably will. You might ignore it and move on. You might order all of your old brony friends, ones you haven't spoken to in years, to go meet up somewhere to trade stories. You might, if you're famous, give a shoutout to all the ex-bronies in the world, and end up be the one to revive the fandom. No one knows for sure. All I know is that our fandom is invincible.

And with that, I conclude. Keep calm and brony on, people. Keep calm, and brony on. Forever.

thatbastardken

Post by thatbastardken » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 am

haywire wrote:I'm sure that all of you have (at one time or another) thought about (unfortunately) the future of the brony fandom. We all know that our amazing fandom will (someday) end. However, we will not go down easily. Even now, haters and trolls are trying to break down our barriers and deter us from being bronies. We will not go down from trolls and haters, however. Our little fandom was created in the pits of 4chan, and we have lots of legitimate reasons for loving our brothers and sister bronies and the show we all adore. No. Our only enemy is time. By this, I mean the time after the show (eventually) ends. The staff members will not end the show so willingly, especially with all the love and gifts we've sent their way, whether it be on Twitter, Facebook, deviantART, at brony conventions, or other fan gatherings. This being said, the show will not entirely be fan-service. This is kind of obvious because it still is a show for little girls, and it's not like the staff can post Fallout crossovers, fillyfooling, or any of the stuff we seem to do so much nowadays. That will be up to us and out imagination. There will be a day, however, when either the staff stop having fun making the show, or when they run out of friendship reports. When this happens, they will be letnus down gently and explain why they're going to stop. People will protest, and people will break down in tears, but need I remind you all that the show (now) is only the tip of the iceberg for our fandom? Even when new episodes stop airing, our fandom will still thrive for years on end, fueled by our mutual support. People will leave the fandom as soon as the show ends, true, but other people will join, because they are curious about the show. No matter what happens to the fandom and us bronies, we must all stick together. The morals and friendship lessons learned by the Mane 6 are important lessons that everyone should know. Even after the show ends, we must continue to spread the message of love, kindness, and tolerance wherever we go. And that brings me to my Ultimate Brony Challenge for you all. For one week, you must embody and act as all 6 of the elements of harmony. For one week, you must take the initiative and offer generosity. You must offer kindness and support for everyone you know, even your enemies. After all, anger breeds anger, kindness breeds kindness. You must be 100% honest with everything you do, especially to yourself. You must be truly loyal to everyone, especially your friends. You must spread happiness and laughter to everyone, especially those who are feeling down. And finally, you must actually be with other people. You cannot stay at home all day playing video games, you must actively interact with other living, intelligent, and sentient beings. And you MUST make your friendships truly magical. Being a brony has truly changed my life, and many other lives as well. Being a brony has taught me to be (more) positive, and to be more accepting of other people, among other things. These are not just lessons I've learned through watching the show, but through life experiences. And these are not just things you only do when you're a brony. No. These are things you should carry along with you your entire life.

So I propose an idea. A few years after the fandom fully disbands, one last brony convention. This convention will not be a sad convention mourning the death of our fandom and our show. No, this will be a positive meet up. Through this last convention, we take our time to see where each and every one of our best friends have gone. We see how we have helped our fellow brothers and sisters get to where they are then. I have no doubt that many of our fandom's musicians will end up world-famous, not just confined to one single fandom. I believe that many of our fandom's amazing fan-fiction writers will end up becoming world-renowned authors, writing best-sellers for the world to read. Some of our animators will go on to work at Hasbro and DHX Studios, to create TV shows for the next generation of devoted fans, and so will some of our voice actors. And none of them would be able to make it there without our support. This fandom is not a full-time job where they are forced to do anything. All of our writers, artists, and everything in between do their part in our community for fun, and for practice. And trust me when I say that none of them could, or even would do any of this without the great show that Hasbro has made for us, or all of us adoring fans.
The brony fandom will never die out. Not in a year, not in a hundred. Even if all the amazing people who have worked in the show are gone, even if all of us bronies forget about the show, the show, the fandom, and all of the ideals, will live on inside each and every one of us. And one day, when you accidentally show one of your children an old episode of FiM, you will remember everything. You might burst out in tears, like I probably will. You might ignore it and move on. You might order all of your old brony friends, ones you haven't spoken to in years, to go meet up somewhere to trade stories. You might, if you're famous, give a shoutout to all the ex-bronies in the world, and end up be the one to revive the fandom. No one knows for sure. All I know is that our fandom is invincible.

And with that, I conclude. Keep calm and brony on, people. Keep calm, and brony on. Forever.
lol wut :skeletor:

Pineapple

Post by Pineapple » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 am

jerrylee wrote:if whitenoise was around today it would have been the best thing qtiyd
pourin a 40 for my marxist gnome wizard homie

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 am

Pineapple wrote:pourin a 40 for my marxist gnome wizard homie

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:53 am

Free whitenoise

Yarma