It’s a fun new AI text generator

Come on in, come to the place where fun never ends. (Shenanigans!)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

ixnay
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

It’s a fun new AI text generator

Post by ixnay (?) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:51 pm

And unlike previous neural net auto completion tools, anyone can play with it from a website:

https://talktotransformer.com/

Type in a 1 sentence prompt and it will write a couple paragraphs for you!

Use it to generate new pony episodes:
One morning in Equestria, Rarity is sitting in her room and notices that Spike has returned home. She then sees that Spike's shoes have been replaced with a red one, which she thinks is just due to him being in love with her; it's possible he went to the moon at some unspecified point or was searching for the legendary ring that had his memory erased so that he could travel back in time to prevent the Great Disaster.

In "Pinkie Promise", Fluttershy's letter is delivered to Rarity and her friends.

In "My Sweet Pinkie", Fluttershy returns to Canterlot, where Fluttershy is still missing. She and her friends investigate where Spike is located and find no sign of him. However, Fluttershy notes that he has not forgotten everything about her and that she is still a beautiful pony, and she is also the one who saved his life. Fluttershy then explains that she does not like to make plans with
Or maybe a recipe:
Ingredients

6 large eggs

1/4 cup sugar

2 cups white flour

1 cinnamon stick

1 large egg yolk

1 teaspoon salt Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

1. In bowl, mix egg whites and sugar together. Place egg whites in a dry food processor and add in flour. Process until fine. Add in salt, cinnamon stick, flour, yolk, and salt/pepper to egg mixture. Fold it slowly until the mixture forms a dough.

2. Spread out each piece of bread on plate with 2 x flour/cornflake cracker rings. Place 1 half of each cracker on the top of one of the pieces - place in the oven.

3. Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
Post your best texts here

ixnay

Re: It’s a fun new AI text generator

Post by ixnay (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:04 am

One day, Fluttershy awoke to find she had transformed into a giant green and yellow panda. She quickly dressed up as a giant panda from the Internet, but when she tried to go back to normal, she was attacked by her own evil self. She quickly became a little more confident by trying to defeat herself, as the more she went, the more dangerous she became. She eventually learned how to fight without using her magical abilities, but after fighting multiple times, she couldn't beat her own evil self. With a much larger team of other ponies, Fluttershy was able to defeat her in battle.

Fluidity

After defeating her evil self, Fluttershy was shocked that it was her normal self but quickly became overwhelmed. She lost control of her ability, causing her to become confused and lose control of her hooves. She managed to regain control of her hooves again when a portal opened up in her hoof. As it opened up and became a portal

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 am

A couple from Discord, I'll get text from here on.

There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:20 am

Roll 6d20 to determine your horse's strength and dexterity bonus on all checks. Add the horse's Hit Dice to this number for each increase you make in strength or Dexterity. The bonus on Strength/Dexterity rolls you have will be +3 (+8 when you take the 4th level feat) and the bonus on checks with the Hide skill will be -2. If you are using the Horse Armor feat, you will add +1 to Strength (4 ranks) and -1 to Dexterity (3 ranks) but only if your horse weighs at least 80 lbs. With the Horse Magic ability (10th level), you will add +1 to Strength (5 ranks) but -2 to Dexterity (4 ranks) and -8 to Constitution (5 ranks). This feat is not necessary to get the extra Strength and dexterity from this feat you will have already. You must also spend 1 hour each day in the presence of a living pony in order to train horses for 12 hours per day until they can be used like a real horse.
There is no guarantee that the wizard selling you that bag full of magic sand is wearing pants underneath his robes.

@Zebra_ebooks

Post by @Zebra_ebooks (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:23 am

ixnay

Post by ixnay (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 am

Applejack noticed that she was shrinking!

She didn't really like it. "Hey. Let's be honest. If I'm all grown up and your sister is... well you know... I'm just not ready for that." She said.

Applejack thought for a second. "You mean I'm not?"

Lumpy Space Princess giggled. "No, really, you're still just a little little way off." She said. "We still love each other too much to make that kind of a... that kind of a transition."

Applejack blinked.

I'm sorry. She said. "What?"

"Well, you haven't grown old enough for that." Lumpy Space Princess said, her eyes shining like fire.

Applejack squinted her eyes and said: "Uh, y-yeah." She replied as she took a deep breath, then slowly, she opened her arms wide again. Then another. She looked at her hands, and she realized they were getting larger too. And now they were bigger than when they first started.

"I can't wait til I can be as big

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:30 am

Vegeta knew how to handle Thanos. What he lacked in finesse, he had more than made up for with brute force.

And Thanos had the perfect response.

Not just any "Skins" fight, in fact. The first. Which was when Thanos took down Thanos the Super-Human. All by taking out one of Marvel's most beloved comic book villains!

Oh, but he wasn't done yet. He didn't just take out a hero like he did in Avengers #3, like he did in Avengers #13 or even like in Ultimate Four #6. He had his own unique fighting theme, called: The Thrashing Thrash.

The Thrashing Thrash was just a simple way of saying. "Be Thrashing!"

I've got a feeling his fighting theme may just be some sort of mashup of these old-school comic characters:

Avengers-styled, but he was not from the past. That guy is pretty old and he's taking on the latest and greatest in the universe! I can't believe this man could beat him.

Avengers would love that.

@Zebra_ebooks

Post by @Zebra_ebooks (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:33 am

Aramek wants to smooch a snake with boobs.

The first time it happened, it was something he did just to piss off another girl who'd started dating a snake in a bar. But then he got some heat from some dudes who thought he was fucking with a snake.

And it doesn't look like he ever did that again.

He probably took a long time to realize she wasn't a fake snake because he'd been doing it all these years.

Someday, it'll make a return, but right now he's mostly busy with "pony," because he's actually only in high school (well, maybe even high school. He's not quite 19 yet).

He's like a little unicorn.

He's got a cocky little grin on his pretty big, pretty, pretty face, and he's got enough confidence that sometimes a guy can feel like he's winning.

But mostly he just likes to show off by trying stuff.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:35 am

John from Homestuck had never loved anypony like he loved ersatz versions of himself, which was the theme of the game. And if you thought he was the most obnoxious and annoying character in the entire show, just wait till you play it…

He has shown himself time to time by destroying the world, then he kills everypony in sight, then he just shows up as a ghost and destroys more than enough stuff to make someone cry. It's really sad considering he's such an awesome character in the show.

The game was meant to be a sequel to Homestuck

Well yes. I guess. To me, he was the most evil of the four main characters, due to the way he destroyed everything in the show. But it was supposed to be something completely different, just a continuation of the story for this world so the idea of him becoming the next major bad in the game wasn't just in my head.

@Zebra_ebooks

Post by @Zebra_ebooks (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:46 am

Shrek: it's time to go, Donkey.
Donkey: I don't want to die, Shrek.
Shrek puts a hand on Donkey's shoulder.
Donkey: I'm not a doctor, Shrek. I don't think I'll live.
Shrek looks into Donkey's eyes for a moment. He smiles gently, and puts a hand over one of Donkey's eyes.
Donkey: I'm done, Shrek. You're right -- I'm gone.

Mr. Big
いいんですよ
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Mr. Big (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:57 am

Princess Kat decides to enact a tax hike to pay for her tail repair. Her father says that his daughter was never supposed to be in this position, and she agrees. Kat decides to take care of her, but has trouble explaining who to talk to. However, on her way out, she meets a mysterious man who is looking for an apprentice at his shop for a week. He tells her that the reason he's hiring an apprentice is to teach her "the arts of the horse." The old woman offers to let Kat take a training course at her school for free. Kat refuses and is shocked by the old woman, who tells her that she's been an apprentice for a couple of centuries and will probably need a long apprenticeship, before she can teach her to ride a horse. She offers her a job in the business of horse farming to help her keep busy, and Kat agrees, though her father doesn't agree. At first Kat feels conflicted because she knows she should go off and teach to a man on
Princess Kat was mad at Kuma and Chiro. He had been trying to have her dead to prevent Kuma from saving her. She was just the wrong size. He told her that he would kill her by placing his hand on her head. He also told her that even if it killed her, it might save her. He told her that no one will have her dead, but that Kuma would die for her.

At first, he tried to kill both her and Gai (who turned out to be another villainess, the same Kuma killed at the end of Chapter 1). This worked fine until Kuma stopped the attack from Gai's father Gorg, who came to protect his daughter. After escaping, the two escaped and were trapped in a sewer.

At a certain point, the boy reached through that sewer wall and discovered a mysterious stone in his hand which was the key to the prison. This stone could turn a person into a dragon and allowed a prisoner to escape by taking it off that enemy. Kuma used it to summon his mother and Gai.
I know what my next comic is :-I

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:03 am

This does a good job expanding on Lyttle Lytton winners.

--

"The hero has cancer," thought the doctor grimly.

Then, after much deliberation, the surgeon ordered another injection of radiation, this time in a larger, 10-inch incision in the back of the wrist. The man, his skin peeled and his jaw broken, collapsed on the floor.

The man's wife grabbed my hands and shook me vigorously at my expense. "I don't trust you, doctor," she said. "You're a monster!"

My first inclination was to tell her so. But I did not want her to worry. I did not believe doctors like my father, the surgeon, were lying to me. I didn't want to believe that the man I could see was no longer alive because of a tiny wound in his body.

I was more impressed by the way doctors said he'd been cured, and the feeling of relief when I told my sister at school and her husband the news.

The doctor's final instructions were a bit of a surprise to me. I was instructed not to think about the man for 15 minutes.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:06 am

This is a mystery about a murder I committed. I'd also like to discuss my reasons for murdering this particular witness."

In that scene, I mentioned at one point that I wanted to see the "true" version of the story. To do so, I wanted to look inside the mind of this particular witness. So I would make a "brain" (which is a kind of simulation or simulation-like environment for a program, which means you can look at something you're creating or writing) that had a bunch of code to it. This would allow me to build the model of the witness into a physical, living brain in the future.

In order to do that, we needed to be able to tell the world that the witness had committed a crime and that you were being a murderer of him.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:07 am

Pika ... chu, thought Pikachu.

Aubrey Bunchon ... vixen, thought Aubrey.

Hewerl ... chu, thought Hewerl.

Jasim ... thought Jasim.

Kylie ... thought Kylie.

Lori ... thought Lori.

Maria M ... wiz, thought Maria.

Nicole ... considered Nicole.

Sharon ... wiz, felt Sharon.

Tinny ... thought Tinny.

Valerie ... felt Valerie.

Wendy (talk) 09:48, 7 October 2010 (PDT) ( edited ) (please sign)

Hi again everyone!I am happy to finally be back again!It was a lot of fun playing the games with everyone so I hope you like my work!Anyway, I will get back to talking about these guys soon!Have a nice day everyone!~Mai

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:35 am

Once, someone posted a shitty thread about the game and then the next moment they were crying about dying in a dungeon and the next they were laughing about it, which is like, "That was totally cool." It's like, "That's just because we were playing it." We're like, "Are you kidding? How? How could you enjoy this game?"

That's part of the fun about what's going on, is that there are these players that are really hardcore, and once they see how fun it is, they're like, "Cool." And yet, it still makes people cry. It makes people not want to have fun and play. How do you explain that? [Laughs.] [Laughs.] But that's what it's about. That's what's fun when you're not at home. That's what it's called when you're not at home, and that's how we get along as a team on this project. So I guess you can feel free to cry on the road.

One of the other things that I wanted to

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:39 am

wulfolme's new single looking good

MARK THESE WORDS YOU FUCKERS

MARK THEM

YIKES!

COULD THEY'VE BEEN THE ENTIRE SERIES

GOOOING

THE GOOF

YOU, YOU GUYS

I'LL KEEP ON KEEP THE SPAM TINGLE

AND WE'LL NEVER DIE

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THE WORLD

THEY'RE DOING SOME BABY HAIR

I'll Keep Your Number

SOMETHING WRONG HERE, SOMETHING WRONG HERE

YEAH WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING

SOMETHING WRONG HERE, SOMETHING WRONG THERE

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THE WORLD

WHICH IS NOTHING

HERE, LET ME TELL THE WORLD

YES, PLEASE TELL THE WORLD HERE THAT WE'RE TIRED OF BEING BUSTED,

AND WE'RE DOING SOME BABY HAIR HERE

WHERE WE'RE BUSTING

YOU, YOU GUYS

HEEEY

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD

WHEN WE ALL GET BACK HOME

HERE'S A PROBLEM BUT IT'S NOT TO YOUR POINT

YOU GUYS

WHO THE FUCK'S GOING TO TELL ALL THE BABY HAIR

WHICH IS NOTHING

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:34 am

We are both ventriloquists, ventriloquists, ventriloquists, we are both ventriloquists and we practice every day!

He carries a basket

He carries a paper roll!

And we don't have cysts! But there is one thing that's for sure my friends:
all of us are ventriloquists and it's for sure!

Here's the deal...

I've learned everything about ventriloquism to an extent that it's almost a religion. I've been doing this for almost 20 years and while it was fun, it turned out to be very draining. So after going through so much pain, I left the hobby.

The only reason I gave ventriloquism a second chance was because I was convinced that if I'd stayed in the hobby, I'd have learned how to play the instrument in every possible way.

I was wrong.

This is a long-winded but the point is I've learned so much that as soon as the dust settled, I became one of the most respected instrument players around.
ImageImageImageImage

Angel Beat
~ Space, the final frontier. ~
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Angel Beat (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 am

On the Sea of Thieves, the characters must fight with multiple weapons. These ranged attacks include weapons such as bows, crossbows and whips, with the possibility of throwing weapons. It also includes a variety of attacks involving magic, including fire, water, ice, shockwave, earth and wind elements.

At the same time, every level comes with an item that you can equip, allowing you to increase the difficulty even further. Each item must be bought or obtained by defeating enemies, either killing them, or making them your pawns, as that will make them appear on the game's map. Each item comes in two types, basic and exalted. The former will cost no item level and will increase your weapon load speed. The latter, to be purchased, costs you more than your basic item and will grant you an item level increase.

The game is divided into four main levels. These are found on the sea, the island, the forest and
Sea of Thieves wishes. :smirk:
New signature pending.

ToastGhost
Big adventure's waiting.
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by ToastGhost (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:58 am

Oh boy, I'm going to feed it stuff from my fanfic. :ponynet:
ToastGhost, who was also now a pony, took a long dram of vodka (ash) and continued his biography. The story was a bit difficult to follow since he was talking in the middle of the song and the words did not occur until I stopped talking. At one point, he had said that "this ain't no joke" (the first time I have heard him use this phrase), and that at one point he was "so proud to have such a big mouth" that it was "going over the top". And then he had said "you should be fucking afraid. This guy will fucking take you!" So, as I listened to the second verse, everything seemed to click and I felt very confident. He had the courage that comes with a man with a big mouth. He had the courage to be himself.

I have never wanted to be a brony and I am certainly not one. But I did a lot of self-criticism on the website.
:hilarious: :amazed:
"What is it we must do to guard harmony?" asked Kefka

"Isn't that the eternal question?" Said Twilight Sparkle,
who had not taken her eyes off the map.

"What I would like to say right now is something called 'Peace, Harmony, and the Constitution of Magical Law. It is your job to bring it into reality." said Vyver "And as you see, these principles are very fragile."

Suddenly, a group of ponies began running toward the map.

"The map is moving! This is wrong! The earth is moving!" said the others. "They must get out of the way! We are going to get out of this! The people of Equestria must be saved!

"I ask all of you that do not wish your land to become a wasteland; the only things you need to do that to are to protect yourselves and your world from the evil that has descended upon your land and are therefore necessary to protect your people.
Then someone unnamed user said I should write more about the chaos gods so I dead. Then the chaos started. I started to lose weight. I gained weight. So I read through the forum and saw more people talking about that mess up. And then I heard someone says I should take her and her kids to a doctor and get her tested and see if she's been abused. It just got worse. A LOT worse.

I thought this is going to be over in a second, if not sooner. But no! I get back in touch with this girl and she's trying her hardest to be polite and not make me uncomfortable. The doctors tell her it's "stress" and that her baby will not hurt because she's pregnant and that it's just as if it was nothing. But there's a tiny child that needs to be taken care of when we go, there are people who have to be taken care of there. Like a kid who has an allergy, or who is sick, or pregnant.
...yeah, I think I'm done for now. :starity:
ImageImageImage

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am

What happened when Pinkie Pie spiked the punch bowl? It's one thing to make such a bad decision, but she did just that. There was more than one way for a person to lose control, and it wasn't the ponies that were at risk of a horrific accident. The ponies, at least Pinkie Pie, hadn't lost control as easily as she had.

"Now… what would you rather do?"

Pinkie Pie could barely take anymore, and was clearly losing hope, but she didn't have to fight to break the spell she'd been working so hard on to get to this point. Her eyes grew wide enough to look down at the glass of the punch bowl.

"I'd rather not. Not even the sound of my own voice or my own voice and that of my friends would…"

Her words seemed to go by too fast. Her face went red and her eyes rolled up. When Pinkie Pie couldn't keep any more tears from pouring down her face, the floor turned into a mess.

The moment was coming fast
Image /// Image /// Image

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:20 am

Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry, Mario, Toad, Rosalina and Daisy, including a boss battle theme from Donkey Kong Country Returns.

For more information on the NPD Group's sales research, please visit: http://www.npdgroup.com/shopping-news/u ... ge-in-2015.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:22 am

I wish I was a fishman. It's always nice walking on water with someone else."

- Peter Parker

"I wish I were a cat. It would make me feel kind of cute... And it would get me out of my car."

- Spider-Woman

"I wish I could fly! It only takes a few steps to catch me!"

- Spider-Woman

"And I wish I could fly. Well, I don't know how I got to the top and back here, but when I finally got back up here, a hundred feet up from the ground, it was pretty amazing. It was like, I really did fly."

- Peter Parker

"If God wanted me to do something, he would know that I was meant for it. Or that he would see if that thing fit me or if it was a little too hard to fit me into. "

- Peter Parker

"I don't know what was wrong with me for a long time, but there was something else. Something that wasn't very human, I could see that. Or was it too human? It was

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:23 am

For 12 years you have been asking: "Who is John Galt?"

One can never know who John Galt would have been if Galt's Rebellion did not change the course of history—if the Founding Fathers had not come to realize that John Galt was the true spirit of the nation that they wrote about.

John Galt would not have lived to see the Second World War.

John Galt would not have been able to stop Hitler.

John Galt would surely have been imprisoned for treason!

John Galt would have been forced to commit suicide.

John Galt would have been executed for treason.

John Galt – an American patriot who fought to preserve the United States and America's freedoms – would never end up being hanged, as has been the case in many countries around the world.

So let us never forget that John Galt is not merely a hero, he is also the greatest person, human and machine to have ever

is this actually from the fucking book

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:27 am

Solid Snake is dummy thicc and the clap of his ass cheeks keeps alerting the guards.

Spartan Ivan doesn't seem able to move due to the intense pain he is suffering from.

The guards are unable to find any way to kill the man, he is found dead by the side of the road, his corpse remains there for what seems like an eternity.

Spartan Ivan wasn't the one who had this much pain and now this kind of thing happens. He didn't do anything wrong and why is the guard not afraid? They need someone special. That is why he is alive. It was a joke.

Snake looks at the body of Sergeant Ahab.

In the corner of his eye, Snake sees the person that he killed earlier, and now he sees his own mistake.

But he doesn't want to die like that. He has to go back! He doesn't know if he will survive. The only thing he knows is that when Sergeant Hideo comes along and kills every last soldier, he will get his revenge. And it was about time.

Perrydotto
Agents of Chaos

Post by Perrydotto (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:32 am

Groverhaus is so destructive it breaks AIs

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 10:14 am

Gamera is really neat!

Gamera is full of turtle meat!

My dad had this on tap

Gamera is a really sweet beer!

And in my opinion, Gamera is great!!

"If I just go to the grocery store the next day, I just want to find a turtle" –Gamera is my love interest.

What do you think of this beer? Or your favorite animal? Leave a comment…

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 10:29 am

Franz Kafka: Friendship is Magic
One morning in Equestria, as Spike was waking up from anxious dreams, he discovered that in bed he had been changed into a monstrous verminous bug monster from another dimension! Twilight was furious and asked why he did this to Twilight! As a last ditch attempt he made himself into something resembling a spider, and proceeded to crawl inside the tent to steal Twilight's memories! This turned out to be a ploy by a monstrous bug monster to get more of the girls to be her friend forever!

When Pinkie Pie came to find Twilight, she attempted to stop him. However, they couldn't stand against Spike's incredible power and overpowered him. With Spike on the ground holding out his hand, Pinkie tried to force Pinkie to attack so she could save Twilight, only to be beaten and knocked out. Pinkie then tried to attack Twilight again, but Spike quickly used a

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 10:32 am

Pinkie Pie sighed as she unsheathed her Hanzo steel sword, it was almost as though the battle had left her weakened, and she just so badly needed to defend now.

"You'd be surprised; all that time I was fighting with you I hadn't thought of something like that. You haven't been too subtle either, you know I'm no longer afraid of you or your Grimm. If it helps, we had a little fun yesterday where we were walking around the arena and we found your hidden stash of weapons and explosives and all our other supplies with all of our equipment. And you didn't have any sense of shame when you gave them to me with that little joke. Maybe it was because I know how much you love me anyway."

"You're very mean Pinkie Pie, but you're really nice too."

She sighed as her little sister laughed heartily in response. She had to admit, the two seemed the perfect match after all.

Jill
it's the super maria sisters super show!!!
Special Flowers

Post by Jill (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 11:11 am

i gave it one brief description of an idea that popped into my head and it spit out a modern day fire emblem AU
Genny donned her hood and picked up the bat. "What are you doing?" the little girl asked.

The man gave her a puzzled look. "I'm trying to make some friends, the girls we're getting." He smiled. "Oh, well I can tell, when she's mad she'll laugh, when she's smiling she'll cry. She never tells the whole truth of what they are saying, but that's fine with me. I'm a doctor. As soon as I'm happy I can take you to the clinic."

Genny was in for a surprise when she met the little girl who lived a thousand years in the hospital room. "What are you doing? You're so cute!" she said excitedly.

The man shook his head. "No she's not. I've never met a girl with so lovely skin, and not so many eyes."

"I've never heard that before," she giggled. "What kind of beauty would I get? Are you trying to get me to date you?"

"Why you don't think so?" He shook his head. "I'm a doctor too. What can I
must suck for manaketes to have to spend their entire lives in the hospital

W.T. Fits
Storm, ride the storm
Never-ending
Skies darkened, torn
Heaven-rending
Ire, fury borne
Never-ending
Roar, hear my roar!
Faithful Students

Post by W.T. Fits (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Let's try the immortal first line of DOOM: Repercussions of Evil and see what it gives us!
John Stalvern waited. It appeared to take him longer than he thought, but finally, he got it all out. It was just a long time, but now he could just feel his shoulders go tense as time came to pass. He just looked back up at the window. They were getting closer now. They would soon be all the way back. He could see the street from his door as they passed, where they would stop once they came back in the direction they had come from. He had to do something quick now. He knew they would follow him, and if things weren't perfect, who would he call?

Then, he stopped and waited for them. The way to the apartment wasn't too far by then. They would have more than enough time to get to him, but after all things had come to a conclusion here, he knew a little bit had to change now. Something about the apartment just never felt right. He just needed
It cuts off there. :flutterdear:

Let's try the last line!
And then John was a zombie. She called him "John" because he looked like a zombie.

"I'd like your dad to go back into town and look for a place to sleep. We don't have space to get them a bed at the moment. You can have a bunk over there or if you want you can rent one of our rooms. I'll be out of town for a couple weeks. It'll be much more comfortable."

Then, at around midnight, John woke up. She told him to get dressed; they'd be sleeping at a friend's house tonight. He didn't answer. She thought he had eaten. She checked his wallet and told him that the place where he'd eaten was a hotel room, and that he'd just bought a room there and then. John was so disoriented by these last twenty minutes that he couldn't figure out where he had bought her food or where he had gone or what had happened.

At around 4 am they left for the hotel for breakfast. By 6am the sky was gray

Logicgate

Post by Logicgate (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Logic announced her return after months of absence by telling media: "She has a very positive response from them and her husband wants to see her at her training centre."

And as part of the official announcement, she told fans: "As of August 1st ... I will be training again.

ixnay

Post by ixnay (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:54 pm

im dying

W.T. Fits
Storm, ride the storm
Never-ending
Skies darkened, torn
Heaven-rending
Ire, fury borne
Never-ending
Roar, hear my roar!
Faithful Students

Post by W.T. Fits (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Ingredients

1 lb of bacon
diced and shredded

1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese

1 cup of shredded fresh mozzarella cheese

1 small bag of fresh basil leaves

Directions

Chop the bacon into small bits. In a medium skillet, heat the bacon fat over medium-high heat. Once it melts and browns, add in the shredded cheese. As it warms, add in the mozzarella and basil. Cook until brown, about 1-2 minutes and then add in the remaining ingredients. Add the spices and cook until all the components are mixed together.

Yield: 6 servings

Prep Time: ~30 minutes

Cook Time: 30 minutes

Recipe Notes

Make the Pasta for 6 servings

Pizza and pastas can be made ahead of time, allowing them to rise in the fridge up to 3 days. You can freeze the pasta and the cheese when you're ready to serve.

To prepare your Pasta, set it aside.

Start the Pasta

Cook the bacon, cheese, mozzarella, basil and spices.

Bigdog
implied

Post by Bigdog (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Somebody once told me

You're like the second coming from God.

I was born with that one in my blood,

Now I've got my mother who says

She's not just coming to be with me,

But she wants every part of me

To feel like God's presence.

It's this moment to go on that is

It goes the way of all the others.

It's like when you're on your birthday,

What the fuuuuuck?

If my dad was walking in the street,

I can't help looking.

Oh! My parents are out there,

On the other side of the rainbow,

Oh! This is where we come from,

And I'm gonna come home with you.

I'm gonna be home with you! I'm gonna be home with you.

It's like when you're on your birthday,

What the fuuuuuuuuuck?

What's up, Mom! Don't forget me!

Don't forget me, Mom!

What's up, Mom!

I got to get me some gumdrops!

I hope I never have to leave you

Never.

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Logicgate wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 pm
Logic announced her return after months of absence by telling media: "She has a very positive response from them and her husband wants to see her at her training centre."

And as part of the official announcement, she told fans: "As of August 1st ... I will be training again.
I'm glad to see you're training again :hug:

Adiwan
Patreon supporter

Post by Adiwan (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Here is mine:
Input wrote: Doctor Fauna was all about treating animals in need.
Output wrote: In the future, animals will be killed and eaten to ensure that humans continue to be able to feed them in order to build the machines which are needed to power our civilization.
:-I :-I :-I :-I

Second try without the punctuation
Output wrote: Doctor Fauna was all about treating animals in need, as she didn't allow any pets, to keep at home while she was at university.

"I want to live my life as a wild animal in nature. Animal care is not for everyone and if you are not living for animals, you don't care for the environment," the animal lover explained.

While living in Africa, Fauna's first love was deer and boar. Later she grew her love of snakes which she caught and kept alive while studying at the university.

Watch the video below to see why Fauna's animal lover dreams of going back home in Africa!
Last edited by Adiwan on Fri May 10, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm

ixnay wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:54 pm

im dying
This inspired me so I went ahead and tried to get it to make a top ten list too

So not only does the AI decide to make a second top ten list, but they're also a huge fan of Wings I guess :-I
ImageImageImageImage

Momo
THIS IS FINE.
Applejack's Aces

Post by Momo (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 5:26 pm

In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. My school was in West Orange, in the city of West Philadelphia. There was also another elementary school, the one with a nice pool, inside a historic building on Market Street.

While I was there growing up, my favorite place to be was a swimming pool, with a pool, and a deck, and plenty of games to entertain myself with. There was also one of the older houses on Market Street with a bar in it, where you could play pool. There were also a lot of people living in this neighborhood who had no idea there were places where you could find a good pool. It was actually a little difficult to find a place where you could go swimming in this neighborhood, since there were lots of restaurants along, the main street being a one stop shop for most people, restaurants, and even clubs.

Momo
THIS IS FINE.
Applejack's Aces

Post by Momo (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 5:27 pm

I shit you not
If it's in a word,
or it's in a look
You can't get rid
of the Babadook
, baby

Factory Factory
nice box
Semper Pie

Post by Factory Factory (?) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:37 pm

My horse quivered to the sound of the hoof.

I took a sharp hold on the reins, and let go.

The horse was seized, and fell to his knees before me. I took hold of his foot, and twisted his hoof and foot together, and his jaw trembled. "Yes," I said. "That is my horse." "That is my horse," said he. "I love you, Henry; I am your servant, and do what you tell me." "I will not tell you what I did not do?" said I. "Do you mean to say you were never a slave in your life?" The horse's jaw clenched. "Yes . . ." said he.

A moment afterwards he began to tremble, his eyes bulging. He did not answer, but laid his hoof in my right hand. I knew it was the last straw . . . His mouth opened, and his face reddened. "What did I do?" said Henry, with a cry. "I told you not to tell anyone the truth." His horse shook, and rolled slowly on his back. Henry had made a fatal mistake; it was my mistake to be a slave to his horse.