Forumswide Secret Celestia X-Mas X-travaganza 2!

Where only the shiniest threads are preserved for all to see.
princess spaceship

Re: Forumswide Secret Celestia X-Mas X-travaganza 2!

Post by princess spaceship (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Christmas in CA means living out of a suitcase in my old room in the garage, complete with a Transformers quilt from the 1980's... Step 1: Opening the box.

Click for Fullsize

I took the liberty of removing the address paper because, despite it being offputting that the ponies had soul-less all white eyes, it looked too neat to ruin. & it was taped so well that I had to stab it after failed attempts at a more dainty cutting style.

Click for Fullsize

What can it possibly be?

Click for Fullsize

Here's where, if I had recorded this unboxing, you would hear me squeeling like a little girl over how cute and fluffly this adorable penguin is. I love it so much already! I just need to think of a good name for it now, like Tiny McFluffyFace... :allears:

Click for Fullsize

More artwork things, featuring some great silly ponies!

Click for Fullsize

Tee Hee! It's the Pinkie Pie Ornament! The snowflake is apparently detachable (we found it hiding in the next package), so don't worry-- it's not broken! She will enjoy the company of the Friday Harbor orca whale ornament.

Click for Fullsize

What could this be? :iiam:

Click for Fullsize

Yes! A Gyrobowl! :solved: This definitely had me giggling (yes, giggling) for a good while. I have the strong desire to put Cheerios in it and run downstairs. Maybe someday I shall fill it with Gak. Well done, Secret Santa. :golfclop:

Click for Fullsize

I remember reading this as a child, & now it is a brilliant start of my children's literature collection. :yay:

Click for Fullsize

Oh, sweet delicious Marzipan! Just the Spanish treat to satisfy my craving! Thank You!

Click for Fullsize

Last but not least, these salt/pepper apple shakers are super adorable. This will match my kitchen wonderfully! :twasnothin:

Click for Fullsize

This was the Best Secret Santa ever!!!! I am so happy with this, & am hugging the nameless penguin as we speak. Thank you SO Much, Mystery Ponygoon!

although, if I were to guess, I'd say it was DarkMatter, judging by the art, cross-referenced with Willsun's gift. In that case, Thank you!

Durandal
Faithful Students

Post by Durandal (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:43 pm

princess spaceship wrote: Here's where, if I had recorded this unboxing, you would hear me squeeling like a little girl over how cute and fluffly this adorable penguin is. I love it so much already! I just need to think of a good name for it now, like Tiny McFluffyFace... :allears:
To add on to this mental image, she's currently sitting on the bed, cuddling the penguin and singing
princess spaceship wrote: I've
Got a cute
Little thing
That is so fluffy and haaaa-pyyyyyy!!!
The penguin's name is also now Milkshake McSnuggleHug :rainbert:

ANYWAYS, It's Christmas today, can you believe it!?!
:party: :party: TIME FOR PRESENTS!!! :party: :party:

Click for Fullsize

First, a cryptic note written on a blank piece of paper? What could it mean?

Click for Fullsize

All this talk of rainbows makes me want to rainbow some of these here dashes. Let's go!

Inside a ziploc bag is....SALT LICORICE!!!

Click for Fullsize

DEAR P. CELESTIA, LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE SALT LICORICE
YFS, OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Next to the candy is this mysterious cylinder

Click for Fullsize

Click for Fullsize

I'm strangely overcome with this sudden urge to visit Chicago! I hear they have great pizza :-P
(I was half-expecting to find Derpy floating around inside it. :gotcha:)

The note is unsigned. I know it's from some Chicago goon, so that of course narrows it down to like 500 people. :v:
Thank you so much and merry Christmas!

e: After some sleuthing I have deduced that it must be Haller Dragongem in the conservatory with the lead pipe! Assuming I'm guessing correctly, then thank you!
Last edited by Durandal on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pineapple

Post by Pineapple » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Doctor Wheeze wrote:This makes my gift to Piney feel kind of inadequate :bluh:
NEVAR it was wonderful :party:

Also cattes :3

Need pic of houndy dog too, you don't want your dog to explode from a deficiency of internet pictures do you?

Scuderia
Tired,
but
Strong
Fashion Queens

Post by Scuderia (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:07 pm

So
Gyro bowl
Or

Gyro Bowl?

E: I still have the grenade I received from last year - still not exploded yet

Last edited by Scuderia on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor Wheeze
Stare Masters

Post by Doctor Wheeze (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Pineapple wrote:
NEVAR it was wonderful :party:

Also cattes :3

Need pic of houndy dog too, you don't want your dog to explode from a deficiency of internet pictures do you?
I tried but she wasn't cooperating :colbert: I'll see if I can get something tonight.
......:hatte:
:flutterunsmith:

ABitS

Post by ABitS (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Wow, some of you really went all out with Secret Santa, I'm really impressed.

Anyway, gifts from my Santa (please don't feel bad about not being as amazing as a lot of other people, I appreciate what you sent a lot and you're a cool dude (I knew who you were when I got it but I'll just pretend I don't know unless you say something (holy hell I'm off topic)))

First off, the mechanical pencils will be really useful, I really hate using ones that feel different and for some reason I've been having a hard time finding them locally, so thanks a lot for them. I know I could have just ordered them from Amazon but it seems silly just to order pencils from them and money's been pretty tight for me. Plus that smaller aluminum one is rad as hell, I'm always forgetting to grab them on my way out the door so it's small enough I can probably fit it in my wallet as a back up.

Second the pins - those are really nice and somewhat subtle, I keep some band pins on my messenger bag so I'll slip a couple of them on there. :modesty:

I really liked the card too. For Christmas I pretty much got one expensive thing (a Nexus 10) and money/gift cards, so having a bunch of small things was really nice.

Captain Funkadelic

Post by Captain Funkadelic » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I had helpers opening my gift. :gotcha:

I have some very curious ponies. :v:

It looks like I got a card from Celestia herself. :crack: :excite:

Celestia admiring her work. :pcstare:

I got an awesome haul. Listening to Trombone Shorty as I type this.

A really cool message from her royal highness. :awesomedash:

I really enjoy these gifts! Thank you Mystery Celestia! :iiam:

haywire

Post by haywire » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm glad you liked the stuff I sent to you AbitS! Hopefully you get a lot of use of it all. :-I

Blarghalt
Gaze into the Abyss, until the Abyss awkwardly comes up with a reason to leave.
Patreon platinum

Post by Blarghalt (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Aramek wrote: (No idea who sent this, but, you may have forgotten to select "this is a gift" when ordering it, as now I had your name on the receipt! :excellent: What a badass last name you had.)
Aw, shucks. :flattered:

Lhet

Post by Lhet (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I got a sweetie bot shirt and delicious tea! (Sorry for no worthwhile camera at the moment)
I wore it and suddenly was stricken with an urge to make some sweet, delicious, and terribly unhealthy things, and made Nanaimo Bars!
My santa didn't identify himself but return addresses don't lie. THANKS IXNAY!

:milkshake: (These things I made have so much sugar and I will die)

Mike_NLN

Post by Mike_NLN (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 pm

kidcoelacanth wrote:Hell yeah. Thanks Santa, who I'm pretty sure I have a bead on who you are :smirk: return addresses are a wonderful thing.
If you think it's me, you're correct! I'm glad you like them.

On one hand I'm sad mine hasn't arrived yet :fluttersmith:

On the other I've been so busy today that had mine come on time I wouldn't have had time to properly document it :party:

kidcoelacanth
Princesses of Soul

Post by kidcoelacanth (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Mike_NLN wrote:
If you think it's me, you're correct! I'm glad you like them.
Haha whoops I was wrong then. Thank you kind goon :)

DarkMatter

Post by DarkMatter (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:58 pm

princess spaceship wrote:although, if I were to guess, I'd say it was DarkMatter, judging by the art, cross-referenced with Willsun's gift. In that case, Thank you!
Ya got me! :twasnothin:

But, seriously, I'm glad you like your presents! I was :flail: ing with anticipation to see if you'd like them or not. And yes that penguin is adorable! You're welcome! :excite:
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor Wheeze
Stare Masters

Post by Doctor Wheeze (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:56 pm

I told Piney I would post the spiced nuts recipe, so here it is :party: This is from The Cook's Illustrated Cookbook, which is a big collection of all their recipes. I highly recommend it! Even if you think you can't cook, everyone will think you're a genius with Cook's Illustrated recipes.

Also, I feel like a moron for not figuring this out on my own/sooner, but princess spaceship is the best ponygoon ever :milkshake: Thank you so so much again, I've been gushing about it all day!
I was reading it as Princess Enterprise, okay.

Also, I think I've found the best page in the activity book :v:

princess spaceship

Post by princess spaceship (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Doctor Wheeze wrote:I was reading it as Princess Enterprise, okay.
:3: It started with an 's'! Let's see....slippy...slappy...sally.....swan...spaceship? Spaceship?
:allright: Here, why don't you look at the briefcase, maybe it's on there.
:v: Samsonite! I was way off!

I am so glad that you liked the package! I was worried when I mailed it that it wouldn't get to you in time, but then you posted that it arrived like, 2 days after I sent it. Way to go USPS. There was about 36 hours between putting it in the night drop box and you posting about it here. Maybe it was teleportaled! :flail:

Oh, & I had Durandal ponify the box while I wrapped up a few things, & I told him to put Star Trek things on there as well. I asked him about the logo on the front and he said "Oh yeah, well I drew the Star Trek logo, but then I was afraid it would be unrecognizable, so then I added 'The Doctor' as a caption, before realizing that that made absolutely no sense. I stopped adding things after that. :modesty: "

Dragoness
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dragoness (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:13 pm

princess spaceship's av is the funniest thing to have come out of this so far.

WalrusWhiskers wrote:A REALLY AWESOME SHIRT!

Click for Fullsize

Thanks Secret Santa dude! :allears:
Yeah, I saw that shirt while idea hunting the day after Secret Celestia assignments went out and it was just. too. perfect. :awesomedash: :smirk:
I'm glad you like it, and the other presents.

I apologize in advance for a couple of these images being kinda crappy; my camera's kinda... finicky. And I'm not the best photographer either...

A mysterious package!

Click for Fullsize

So, I reach in and... It's a ... ferry?

Click for Fullsize

Oh hey, it's filled with DELICIOUS CANDY. Chocolate Truffles - Espresso and San Juan Sea Salt flavors. Sounds tasty.

More Delicious Candy! I love these old fashioned hard candies.

Click for Fullsize

BOOKS. GOSH I LOVE BOOKS. :excite: I've been wanting to read these for a while now, and now I can. :yay:

Click for Fullsize

Click for Fullsize

There's also a letter which reveals the identity of my Secret Celestia

Click for Fullsize

Now, back to those truffles...

Click for Fullsize

Oh consarnit.
:gotcha: "Truffles? What truffles? I know nothing about any truffles. They were tasty by the way"

Thanks Strabo. It was perfect. You hit upon two of my favorite candies/junk foods - sweet and salty, and root beer. And I can't wait till I have the time to sit down and read the books. You're awesome. Thank you.
ImageImageImage

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Xavier Genisi wrote:Thanks so much, man! All of these are fantastic! :awesomedash:
Great to hear, figured Troma would be what you were looking for. :yay:

Dr.Dinosaur wrote:Barton must be a drug dealer.
I just believe in recycling.

BattyBovine

Post by BattyBovine » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Just a fair warning, I took these pictures with my Samsung Intercept phone, so prepare for unfocused pictures that are 0.4578 megapixels masquerading as 3 megapixels that also crashed my phone three times while trying to take photographs. Have I mentioned I hate this phone? Anyway...

Presents! :party:

And each item inside is individually wrapped. How mysterious!

But first, a card:
Thanks to this gift, I most certainly had a happy, extra-sparkly magical birthholaiday.

It's okay, Celestia. I'm studying Chinese. I feel your pain.

So now for the first gift. I recognise the shape of this package as a three-pony miniature set. But which one...?

Oh good. The best one. :vogue:

Now this one I don't recognise. Though if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say there was some type of small plastic horse inside of it.

And I'd be right! Just look at how pretty she looks in that dress. :vogue: :vogue:

The last one was identically wrapped, and identically shaped. I correctly guessed the pony before even opening it.
Rarity's best friend just had to come along, too. :vogue: :yay:

So now I just need an Applejack and a Plumsweet, and I'll have my old collection back again. Thanks, Secret Santa, for helping me restore my lost collection -- probably without even knowing you were doing me a huge favour. I have an inkling regarding who my Santa is, but given my luck I'm probably wrong. So I'll just wait patiently and see. :allears:

Anyway, that's it for this gift. But that won't be the last you hear of me around these parts. Like many others in this thread, I have a second Secret Santa. I already know who they are, and I already know what they're giving me, but I don't want to post about it until it's physically in my hands, which will be a little while longer. And it will be the best thing ever. :gotcha:

reidransom

Post by reidransom » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:14 am

It's a pain in the butt trying to post images from my tablet, so I'll do that when I get back to a normal computer, but I want to thank Artificer for the kickin' gift. I cheated and opened it Sunday night before I left for my parents' place (even though they all troll me with the pony thing), and that turned out pretty great 'cups it improved my drive. Thanks and merry Xmas! :yay:

fenster

Post by fenster » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:17 am

Glaed wrote:princess spaceship's av is the funniest thing to have come out of this so far.

It really is amazing; Princess Spacship you really did a number here! :awesomedash:

Vivianinatoga
Semper Pie

Post by Vivianinatoga (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:23 am

:twonk: I TOOK A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF MY GIFT!

:twonk: BUT I'VE LOST THE USB CABLE TO THE CAMERA, AND THE USB/SD CARD READER THE PHOTOS ARE SAVED TO! I CAN'T UPLOAD THE PICS!

:twonk: AND THE AWESOME OTAMATONE THAT MY SS GAVE ME IS REALLY FREAKIN' HARD TO PLAY SO THE 4-PART RECORDING OF "JOY TO THE WORLD" I MADE SOUNDS MORE LIKE PAULIE SHORE HAVING BAD GAS!

:twonk: AND THE VIDEO FOOTAGE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPANY THE SONG WAS CORRUPTED!

:twonk: AND THE BRUSHABLE RARITY THAT ACCOMPANIED IT IS SO BATTLE-HARDENED THAT IT'S TOTALLY GONE POWER HUNGRY AND IS BOSSING AROUND ALL OF MY BLIND BAG PONIES! I HAVE PROOF!

:twonk: AND MY SS IS A BUTT OF COURSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COOL INTEREST THAT I CAN'T PERFORM ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MY KNEES BUT IT'S STILL NICE TO HEAR YOU GUSH ABOUT IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!

:-I
:flattered: So thank you IRanSoFarAway for getting me exactly what I had asked for. It's been the most musical fun I've had in a long time, and I only wish I could show it!

:party:
ImageImageImage

Dragongem

Post by Dragongem » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am

Durandal wrote: Christmas Fun
you guessed incorrectly :-P

I'm glad you liked the candy- I was worried it wasn't what you were talking about, so I would've practically sent you a bucket of salt! I ate a few and I managed to capture the feeling of simultaneous joy and regret in my mouth. Gotta say they aren't bad!

Also I wrapped the gift but didn't realize that UPS needed an actual box to put stuff on, so it came in its unwrapped form. DOH!

Merry Christmas :excite:

Timber72

Post by Timber72 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:05 am

princess spaceship wrote:
:3: It started with an 's'! Let's see....slippy...slappy...sally.....swan...spaceship? Spaceship?
:allright: Here, why don't you look at the briefcase, maybe it's on there.
:v: Samsonite! I was way off!

I am so glad that you liked the package! I was worried when I mailed it that it wouldn't get to you in time, but then you posted that it arrived like, 2 days after I sent it. Way to go USPS. There was about 36 hours between putting it in the night drop box and you posting about it here. Maybe it was teleportaled! :flail:

Oh, & I had Durandal ponify the box while I wrapped up a few things, & I told him to put Star Trek things on there as well. I asked him about the logo on the front and he said "Oh yeah, well I drew the Star Trek logo, but then I was afraid it would be unrecognizable, so then I added 'The Doctor' as a caption, before realizing that that made absolutely no sense. I stopped adding things after that. :modesty: "
There's a poster here named "The Doctor" and when Doctor Wheeze was questioning who it was from my first thought was: "It says right on the box. :rariwhat: "

Durandal
Faithful Students

Post by Durandal (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:10 am

Twilight wrote:
There's a poster here named "The Doctor" and when Doctor Wheeze was questioning who it was from my first thought was: "It says right on the box. :rariwhat: "

:facehoof: Yeah, I also realized that immediately after the ink dried. But then, tacking on "NOT The Doctor" would have made things even more confusing :nnngh:

Doctor Wheeze
Stare Masters

Post by Doctor Wheeze (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 am

Requesting The Doctor change his av to a Starfleet insignia and his title text to "NOT The Doctor" :v:

I've had a chance to look through the cookbook some more. I'm gonna try to properly share it with everyone, but I just have to post this page right now: The People's Spaghetti Sauce Sandwich :lol:
(Sorry for terrible photo.)

I Ran So Far Away

Post by I Ran So Far Away » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:53 am

Davyinatoga wrote::twonk:
:-I
:flattered:
:party:
Hee hee, glad you liked it! My gift was pretty comparatively plain, being just "a thing in a box" which is a shame because I discovered I can actually draw ponies literally a few days ago and wish I had done something more :facehoof: Oh well, post 'em when you can!

brakeless

Post by brakeless » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:00 am

That cookbook is nothing short of amazing.

Westy543
RIP old forums

Post by Westy543 (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:43 am

Okey dokey lokey! :-) Sorry I've been so late posting, I've been hanging with my family all day and just only now got some time to myself to open my Internet Secret Santa™

Okay own hosting so I will try to keep the filesizes down so I don't create MEGALOAD PAGE that takes forever to load! Have some magic post hiding tags cause this is a BIG POST :sweetielarm:
Soooo since I got two packages this is in no particular order other than the chronological order I received the packages in.

Hmm should I even post this here? It's not a secret santa-

Oh okay. Let's see here- is that-

:awesomedash: A SHIRT! And a pin-on mustache. :spike101: Thank you so much Glaed!!! Check your IRC PM cause I sent you another pic.

Alright, so on to my SECRET SANTA CELESTIA PRESENT!!! :yay:

Hmm, thanks Derpy!

I was greeted by a manilla folder with this on the front:

"Oh, okay!" Inside of which was this short story which I absolutely loved. :allears: This was so great! It put a huge smile on my face.

So under the rest of the wrapping were two packages! They had amazing G4 wrapping, I'm curious where you got it. :scootawoo:

An aside, Hasbro wut r u doin :lol:

Back to business. I opened the smaller package first. And it's...

A 32gb flash drive oh my goodness!! :awesomedash: Thank you so much. I'm still sitting here wondering how it's 1/3 the size of the one I currently have but can hold sixteen times the data.

So I went and opened the second larger box. Inside was...

Oh my gosh three princesses!!! :pcstare: :allright: :speakest: You are like the best! :awesomedash: I can't wait to get these out of their packaging. :allright: Seriously thank you so much, this was such an amazing secret celestia gift, I really cannot put it into words.
I'm going to take a stab that by the "where are we" thread, vs. who signed up, vs. the labeling on the box, it was paperback writer? :allears:

Pineapple

Post by Pineapple » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:44 pm

The green paper was from K-Mart, I didn't get it because it was $6/roll. The red paper from Toys R Us was $4.

I keep checking this thread looking for another hit of Secret Celestia magic :sweetiefrown:

Mad Surge
Who put sparkles all around me?
Semper Pie

Post by Mad Surge (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Regarding that, how long will this thread stay open? I have very little trust on mail during festivities and I'm kinda afraid the package might never arrive :paranoid-pinkie-smiley: :nnngh:
This thread, though, became a feast for our sore eyes! Holy shit this is so awesome and cute, you are all such nice people *gushing a lot* :yay:
Image Image Image

Big Boss
A tourist trap that can surpass Mystery Shack?
Rarity's Roughnecks

Post by Big Boss (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 pm

It's not going to be locked, but I imagine it will be un-stuck from global announcements sometime in early January.

Timber72

Post by Timber72 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:23 pm

After reading that short story, I can't help but try to make everyone's post rhyme. That was really good.

Throbulator

Post by Throbulator » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Just got back from my holiday visits. There was a package slip in my mail box, so I've got a package waiting for me at the post office! I'll go get it first thing tomorrow. :awesomedash:

Dexanth
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dexanth (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

I keep seeming to not have the camera handy to open mine. REST ASSURED IT SHALL BE

Casual Viewing

Post by Casual Viewing » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Still waiting for mine to arrive, but I'm sure it will be great. :awesomedash:

Madeline
never existed
Semper Pie

Post by Madeline (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Westy543 wrote:I'm going to take a stab that by the "where are we" thread, vs. who signed up, vs. the labeling on the box, it was paperback writer? :allears:
You would be correct. :twasnothin: I thought you could use a bigger flash drive than the one you had. The package was a little mangled because Amazon shipped it as-is without an envelope or box or anything, so I did my best to cut the shipping label off. The glue took the paper off so I rewrote the capacity on it with a Sharpie. :v: The princess pack was because I thought you might like having figurines of your two favorite characters around, plus a special bonus princess. :pcstare: And the story took me a week and a half to write even with a rhyming dictionary because I am not good at rhyming. I'm glad you liked it! :yay:

Pineapple: I looked for the red paper at TRU but it sold out (before Thanksgiving, even) and they never restocked it. Hallmark didn't have any pony paper either, even though they apparently did last year. The green Kmart paper was kind of the last option if I wanted ponies on the wrapping paper but yeah, it was pretty expensive.

Adir

Post by Adir (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 pm

I finally got around to opening my Secret Celestia package last night.

IT BEGINS! :twonk:
I grabbed my cutting tools (car keys) and MrMaterial brought over that weird pop rock/jelly bean chocolate (It was really good!).

So much packing popcorn!

I quickly dig through the box and find these. They're not really postcards since they're so big but they have these goregous images of Colorado and the city of Boulder.

I continue to dig through the box to find the first wrapped gift with an asleep Scootaloo picture.

I decided to look behind it and find this.

The text reads: Books! God I love books, especially picture books! Here's a book about why Colorado has been awesome for the last 300 million years.

I unwrapped the packaging to reveal a book on the history of the region. So cool!

I dug around some more and found the next package. Look at that adorable picture and rainbow patterned ribbon! :allears:

Once again the back of the picture had some text.

The text reads: This company is based right in Boulder and makes great tea. I grew up on their stuff. Perfect for your next critter picnic. ( I think if I tried a picnic with my dog she would eat all my food, so maybe I shouldn't try that.)

Inside the packaging reveals some Celestia's Celestial tea. I love tea!

I dug around some more and found another package with another picture:

On the back of that picture was this:

Text reads: Spyderco is a Colorado company that, among other things, makes these great, inexpensive folders. Check your local laws of course, but this is 100% legal to carry in most of the United States. (Oh dear) :smirk:

Inside the packaging reveals a knife! Wait, what's that? The flash of my camera is hiding something?

AAAaaaaaaaaa! A cutie mark!

After all this, there couldn't possibly be more? There was!

No picture or text this time, but opening the packaging reveals two, really cool landscape magnets! My favourite!

Thank you sooooo much my secret Celestia! That knife though, is something else. First thing that came to mind seeing it was that the knife would be something a Klingon would have (that sounds really nerdy). Anyways, I have a good feeling my secret Celestia was none other than Republic! Well shit, it was actually JaceNV.
Last edited by Adir on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shavnir

Post by Shavnir » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Raganti wrote:I finally got around to opening my Secret Celestia package last night.
You know in these posts its also okay to say who you were the Secret Celestia for :gotcha:

Vivianinatoga
Semper Pie

Post by Vivianinatoga (?) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Shavnir wrote:You know in these posts its also okay to say who you were the Secret Celestia for :gotcha:
Where's the fun in that if they haven't posted their present yet? :gotcha:
ImageImageImage

JaneCV

Post by JaneCV » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Raganti wrote:Anyways, I have a good feeling my secret Celestia was none other than Republic!
There's two of us in Boulder, and I think you guessed the one that didn't participate in Secret Celestia. :gotcha: