i only wish numsoic was alive to see this

LYAT is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In LYAT you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the LYAT motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
BartonFink

i only wish numsoic was alive to see this

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:56 am

good night my beautiful argentinian prince

Luneshot

Re: i only wish numsoic was alive to see this

Post by Luneshot » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:56 am

yeah rip

republic

Post by republic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

dont fry for nums, mexico

Lazy

Post by Lazy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

numsOic wrote:this "jest" as you call it far too lowbrow for my tastes, forthwith i shall return to working on my magnum opus "futashy saves christmas from the martians and also has sex with master chief"

kidcoelacanth
Princesses of Soul

Post by kidcoelacanth (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

numsOic*

Dong Strongly
What I am now
Patreon supporter

Post by Dong Strongly (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

if i could do it over again
id kill tupac for real
and save nums this time
Thicc like molasses thx 4 askin
:sweetielarm: Image :sweetielarm:

@Zebra_ebooks
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

Post by @Zebra_ebooks (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

You know who else was Argentinian?

Che Guevara

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

republic wrote:dont fry for nums, mexico
the truth is he never left us

unique snowflake repository

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

if only he could see us now

nums soul could finally rest in peace

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

numb sonic

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:01 am

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:03 am

'Earth Years Since Brony Takeover: 45
Earth Months Since First Stable Link To Equestria: 10
Earth Months Since Brony/Pegasister Assimilation: 2'
I stared at the dates on my journal. I continued scribbling the words into the paper of the old notebook I found in an abandoned house.
'My name is numsOic. It's been only 2 short months since everyone I knew and loved became assimilated under the rule of Equestrian and Earthling rule. And only 8 more since those colourful puke-buckets they call "Ponies" have been living with us in harmony...Almost.
BLAM BLAM BLAM!
I looked up. Someone was at my door. And they were hitting it pretty hard. Either someone stole their car, or they found out I was an anti-Brony. I grabbed my pistol and leaned against the door. "Who's there?" I called through it.
"You are wanted for the crime of being an Anti! Come out with your hands up and your weapons down!" was the reply. It wasn't just any voice. It was her.
Anti's are what Bronies, Pegasisters and Ponies call anyone who's a human non-brony. There are very few of us left. I was one of the last few holdouts. "I'll come out when you break my door down."  I ran downstairs to my lab. I was creating all sorts of things in case I needed to make a hasty escape. I grabbed my bandolier of smoke grenades and sleeping gas, I snatched up a butterfly knife, my silver pistol - with extra mags - which was engraved with my initials, and finally my 'EED', or Emergency Escape Device. It looked liked a metal square. But it was much more than that. I heard them banging on my door. They were gonna break it down soon. I grabbed the rest of my mags, an assault rifle, and my laser pen, then pulled on the edge of the old bookcase that concealed my escape tunnel. The bangs against the door became more violent. They were almost through. I stepped behind the shelf and pulled the heavy bookcase back against the wall.
BLAM!
The door burst open. The 3 ponies standing there stared into the musty old house. "Go. Search the house! Find that Anti!!"
A few houses away, an old cellar door is kicked open. I step out, coughing and blowing the dust out of my face. I escaped. But not for long. I went to the only person I knew who could help me. He was a brony, but he was on my side. Don't ask how, but he knows I'm an Anti, but wants to help me, regardless. I went in. "Hey! You in here?" He came rolling over from the desk on his office chair, then sat at a table near me. "What's up, my Anti-Amigo?" "I need a new outfit. I need a pink sweater. It needs Pinkie's mane and tail design on the hood and lower back, and I need some blue glasses."
"Whoa! Pinkie Pie, huh?" "Look, I don't like it anymore than those bronies, alright? You're the only one I trust to this." "Have I let you down before? A'course, I'm gonna need some....erm...incentive?" I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah..." I pulled 10 bits out of my pocket and slammed it on the table. He pocketed them and smiled. "Pleasure doing buisness with you. I'll have your outfit ready in about...2 hours. It depends on if my co-worker will co-operate."
"You still haven't told me who this inside source is." "Look, all I can tell you is that everything she's made is hoof-made, and it's not cheap. You should be happy." "I still can't believe I have to wear that garble you call cosplay." "It's better than going outside wearing a neon sign saying 'I'm an Anti Brony', isn't it?" "Look, I'm just doing this to get rid of you-know-who." "Ooh-hoo-hoo...Taking on the big boss already?" "It's the only way to get some peace." "Alright then."
I sat around with him, shooting the breeze (AKA chatting) for about 2 hours, then a small 'ding' was heard, indicating he got another delivery from Equestria. "Oh, that must be your threads!" He stood up and went into the back room, then came back over with the Pinkie Pie hoodie and blue tinted glasses. "Thanks again." "Anything for my amigo, broski!" I put on the hoodie and zipped it up at the front, then put the tinted goggles on. Finally, I pulled out a small Fluttershy keychain I had. I hated it to death, but it completed the disquise. I went out into the open, making sure to conseal my weapons in the backpack I had slung over my shoulder. Finally, I put up the hood, and went out.
Now normally, most people wouldn't think twice about someone walking down the street. I mean, regardless of what they wear, most people you see are gonna be a brony or pegasister. I COULD'VE just went out without all this crud on. But, as I mentioned, Ponies are among us. Seriously. They've been living on Earth AND Equestria for months, and vice versa with the bronies. The new currency for both worlds are the Equestrian Dollar. Or a 'bit' as most would call them. They're gold coins, about as big as a large bottle cap. On one side, it has a big number 1 followed by the word 'bit', and bannered across the top edge is some clouds. On the other, is a picture of Celestia, with the words "In The Princess We Trust". I never really liked them, but it's the only currency accepted now.
I walked over to a portal that led to Canterlot, the Royal City of Equestria. Now, for any humans to get through a portal to Equestria requires a toll. It depends on where you're going. It's the same for ponies wanting to go to Earth. There's no toll if you want to get back to your home world, so that's a good thing. I walked up the the buff royal guards on the human world. The armor over them was gold and shining, and the "you-don't-wanna-mess-with-me" look on their faces made you know they meant business. They just looked at me. "Hmpf. That's a little much, no?"
"What's too much? My outfit?"
"Yeah, I mean.....I know you like the show, but you don't have to dress like the characters."
"Listen, I'm in the goods with Pinkie, okay? I can say just a few words, and I can get you two sent to the Royal dungeons."
They let me through to Canterlot without requiring a toll. I may of forgot to mention something.
If you mention that you know the Mane 6, NO ONE, Brony, OR Anti will mess with you. They have enough political power to get you a Moon sentence just because you looked at them funny. You do NOT screw around with the Mane 6.
I looked up at the castle. That was my ultimate goal. I just needed to be careful. Some ponies, mostly unicorns, can tell if a human is a brony or an anti just by looking at their eyes. Some can even do it just at a glance. Princess Celestia knows who ALL the antis and bronies are. That's why I needed to take her down.
I went in behind a building, then cocked my pistol.
"Let's get this party started..."

Yarma
*burp* Hey man you like anime?
Minty Murderer

Post by Yarma (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 am

:skeletor: Rip nums a terrible posting chariot sings thee to thy grave

Pingcode

Post by Pingcode (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:08 am

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:08 am

I ran towards the castle, making sure to avoid the glances of anyone who may of noticed my drawn weapon. I leaped over buildings and across the street. Anything to make sure no one spotted me. I finally did a dive-roll off the rooftop and continued to the palace. I continued my advance on the castle. When I came to the first set of Royal guards, they saw my gun and attempted to stop me. I shot them both where they stood.
Now, I want to make note of something here. I may be an Anti-Brony, but I'm not a murderer. The bullets only penetrated the skin partway, then released a mild sleeping serum. They pass out only split seconds after the bullet hits them.
I continued my advance. The gunshots alerted three more guards, and with another 3 shots, they were out as well. I wanted to save some rounds for the confrontation, so I put away my pistol and grabbed one of my gas canisters. Before the guards could react, I threw it at their hooves and they passed out. I covered my mouth and nose with my hand, then continued on to the throne room. The guards at the door tried to give me a hassle, but I threw another gas canister and they passed out as well. I stopped at the massive doors that concealed the throne room. Now, I'm not stupid. They were alerted to my presence. I'm sure they had the entire Royal guard behind those doors.
I grabbed the smoke grenades from my bandolier, then pulled the pins and released them. I pushed the doors open, and the smoke grenades I was holding created a thick dark screen of smoke, making it hard to see where I was. The royal guards (the pegasus ones at least) created a large gust of wind, and the smoke was blown away, revealing nothing but my spent smoke grenades. The Princess glared. She knew I was here...But where?
Meanwhile, in all the smoke and confusion, I had climbed the massive door I came in through. Then, jumping from awning to awning, I finally dropped down behind the Princess. "Peek-a-boo." I said. The Princess heard my gun click. I grinned. Suddenly, she reared up and kicked me square in my chest. I flew backwards and smashed into the wall behind her. The Princess looked at her guards. "Leave him. Me and Luna will take care of this Argentine pest."
The guards obeyed, then left the room to allow the Royal sisters their privacy. Luna came in from one of the doorways, then I saw the doors get locked with magic. I groaned heavily and put my hand against my chest, then reached for my pistol, which I dropped. I felt a hoof come down on my wrist and I screamed in pain. Luna and Celestia glared down at me. When you're in a position you can't get out of, the only thing on your mind is something along the lines of "Oh crap.". Not me.
I came here to finish something, and I was coming back alive, and as an Anti. "Aw, two against one? That's not very fair, is it? At least allow me to have a bit of a chance..." Luna and Celestia looked at each other, then, in a moment of pity, they allowed me to stand up and grab my pistol. I walked away from them, then pulled off my backpack which held all my weapons and magazines. I threw it aside, followed closely by my pistol. I pulled off my ugly Pinkie Pie sweater and the blue tinted glasses. I liked the glasses, but they were cracked. I cracked my knuckles and got into a fighting stance.
"No weapons. No flying. No magic. Let's see what you two are made of." I said.
The princesses exchanged another glance, then looked back and nodded. Luna was up first.
I threw out a punch and it slammed hard into her neck. She staggered, then came back and gave me a succession of blows with her hooves. I managed to block her next blow and I threw her off balance. I took that chance to grab her horn and pull her down into my knee. She flew back and I kicked her once more and she flew back and hit a pillar. Celestia watched as her sister was tossed aside like a ragdoll, so she came in to right it. Before I could get a good look, I saw her slam into me. I tumbled backwards and slid across the polished floor, blood pouring from my mouth. I stood up and wiped my face, then charged her. I punched her again and again, but she kept blocking it with her wings. She then flared them back out and I got blown backwards by the force.
I picked myself up and staggered to get my footing. I felt Celestia's hard necklace slam into me again. I tumbled backwards. I was losing. And bad. I stood up and she reared back. "Fuck me....."
Suddenly, I felt her hoofguards ram once more into my chest and I slammed into the wall. I remained standing, but not for long. My bloodied bruised body crumpled seconds after I hit the wall. Celestia helped up Luna and I reached out and grabbed my pistol.
They looked at me and stopped what they were doing. I aimed the gun at them and spat out blood. "I said this already...and I'll say it again...."
Celestia stared at me, Luna barely standing.
"I was here to finish something..."
Celestia's horn glowed.
"And I'm leaving here alive..."
Luna's horn glowed.
"And as an Argentine Anti."
I pulled the trigger.

Dead Pony

Post by Dead Pony » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 am

:skeletor: BANNED

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:12 am

*Click*
I pulled the trigger again.
*click*
The gun was jammed. I hit it and threw it against the ground. "Lousy, no-good, rotten piece of sh-UURRHAGH!"
I was slowly lifted into the air by my neck, gagging. Celestia picked me up, while her sister used her magic to jam my gun. I grabbed at my neck, trying to pry off whatever was holding me, when I realised it was Celestia that had me. I gagged and choked, kicking my legs in a futile attempt to break free from her grasp. Celestia brought me over and threw me against a wall, hard. I passed out upon impact. Between my loss of blood, the run over here, and the fight, I was too tired to move. Celestia sent for the Mane 6 to convert me into a brony using the only magic strong enough to beat my willpower. The Elements of Harmony.
The Mane 6 galloped in and saw the blood and cracks in the walls. "What in Equestria happened here?!" Twilight asked. Celestia motioned over to my body laying in a small pool of blood. "The Argentine attacked me, but I managed to stop him. I suggest healing numsOic before he dies." Twilight nodded and walked over, being careful not to step in my blood, and healed my body enough for me to regain consciousness. I moaned and propped myself back up on my elbows, clenching my teeth in pain.Twilight saw how hurt I was, so she healed me a bit more so that I could at least stand. I stood up and held one arm, my clothes dyed an off-crimson colour. Twilight and her friends then donned the Elements, and my face went from one of pain, to one of fear.
They glowed and rose into the air. I took that chance to run as fast and as far away as possible. I grabbed my backpack and ran off through the door. The Elements shot out their signature rainbow, but unlike most other times, the rainbow flew after me. I needed to shake it. I decided to just run. I ran clear out of Canterlot and down a steep cliff. The Rainbow close on my tracks.
Twilight looked at Celestia. "Will numsOic get hit?" Celestia just smiled. "Yes, Twilight. The rainbow will always hit it's target." I kept running. I dove through water, leaped through buildings and trees and through houses, but the rainbow would always follow. I finally noticed my only chance of escaping this rainbow. The local window shop. I ran to it and got in behind one of the mirrors. The rainbow struck the mirror and reflected back towards Twilight and her friends. I sighed in relief.
That's when I noticed something strange.The rainbow was coming back. I went white and ran to my old house, then slammed and locked the door and ran upstairs. The rainbow struck my house, rather than me. Went downstairs and saw the rainbow was nothing more than a technicolour puddle at the foot of my door. I scooped it up into a jar. Hell, you never know when you'll need a magical 'Elements Of Harmony' rainbow. Suddenly it shot back out of the jar and barreled back down towards me.
"NO FAIR! THAT WAS A FAKE OUT!!" I screamed.
The rainbow showered over me and I could feel it start working at making me a brony. I felt it changing my attire, my interests, my thoughts, my memories...I screamed in protest and did everything I could to break free of the rainbow, but it kept me glued to my spot. This was it, I thought to myself. That's the end of my story! Geez what a crap ending. Well don't worry. That wasn't the last of me.
The rainbow always hits it's target. Never said anything about it working. I started to force myself back into an Anti. I thought of terrible thoughts. Hatred for admins. The rainbow's glow started to fade. "The ponies did this! They did this to me! They beat me senseless!" Finally, in a bright flash, I broke free of the rainbow. It shattered. I dropped to my knees and panted, exhausted. I crawled back into my house, closing and locking the door. Then I laid there. Silent. I fell asleep shortly afterward. I was finally safe. Finally.
Minutes later, I heard a pounding on my door. I stood up. "Who's there?"
"I think you know who, nums." I groaned. "Twilight, just leave me alone!" I ran upstairs and grabbed my weapons. Twilight and her friends kicked in the doors. They just walked upstairs and saw me sitting in the middle of my kitchen, this time I had the pistol aimed at myself. "Stay back or I'll blow my brains out!"
Of course I wasn't actually going to pull the trigger. The gun was jammed anyways. I was just trying to fake them out. "We know the pistol is jammed." I slammed it on the ground. "Dammit!"
"Now. Let's try this again." Twilight said. "Wait! God-dammit Twilight. I was beaten senseless, then run ragged to try to stay away from you! Can't you just give me a minute to at least rest?!" Twilight shook her head. "You know I can't." I suddenly ran over and snatched the Element of Magic from her head, then put it on my own. "Oh look at me I'm Twilight! I won't give someone a goddamn chance to rest so that he actually is conscious when he's a brony!" Twilight face-hoofed. "Oh for the love of-"
Applejack stomped her hooves. "You're acting like a child, you stupid Argentine Anti!" I just threw the crown back at Twilight. "Okay FINE. Do it! Come on! Let's get this over with! I mean I'M JUST A STUPID ANTI!!" Fluttershy looked upset. "Oh now look! You hurt his feelings!" Rainbow Dash glared at her. "He IS just a stupid Anti! He doesn't have feelings!" Rarity chimed in. "Very mature, Rainbow. What next? He wants to go and beat up a girl?" Applejack shook her head. "That was a little harsh, Rainbow." Rainbow just flared her wings out. "Oh come on! Can't we just blast nums already and be done with it?!"
Twilight screamed "QUIIIEEEEETT!!" Everypony was silent. "Look, let's just blast him, then we can go home and get some rest, okay?" They just all muttered in agreement, then turned to look at me. "Wait...where'd he go?"
I laughed as I ran from my house. I'll find somewhere else to live. For now? I just want to enjoy the fact that they were outsmarted by a 'stupid anti'. I grinned at the satisfying scream of frustration the ponies yelled as I ran into the darkness of a nearby forest.

Dexanth
Celestia's Champions

Post by Dexanth (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:12 am

in memoriam lauren faust

ABitS

Post by ABitS (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 am

he died how he lived: a hitler clone

ripip

@Zebra_ebooks
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

Post by @Zebra_ebooks (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 am

wait what happened to him

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 am

Another Brick in the Stall wrote:he died how he lived: a hitler clone

ripip
The Boys from Brazil????

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:17 am

Year: 2014
Location: numsOic's Great Grandfather's House, Argentina, Earth
(From the viewpoint of his great grandfather, Age 16)
"And so, I say with great pleasure, that your stupid pony show sucks, and everyone who watches it is a complete tool! Submit."
I clicked the mouse on the 'Submit Comment' button on YouTube.
"Goddamn bronies. They're giving us teenaged males a bad name, as if males had much of a reputation to begin with." I muttered under my breath. Sometimes I wish that I had a chance to meet Lauren Faust just so I could tell her how much I hate her. Bah. I just wondered what made her decide to even restart that god-forsaken show in the first place. I decided to search Memebase for a few funny pictures. Maybe it would lighten my mood. Suddenly, plastered on the front page was a big screen-cap of a comment Lauren made on her dA account. Now normally, I would just scroll right past it, but the title of the meme intrigued me.
"Big Confession About MLP:FiM *NOT TROLLING*" I read aloud. "Oh yeah sure. Real believable." I read it anyways.
The article said that as it turned out, Equestria really exists, and that the ponies were real too. All the episodes were filmed on location in Equestria, with the consent of all the ponies, including Princess Celestia and Luna. I rolled my eyes. Sure they were. That's about as likely as a lighting strike hitting me after reading this article. I continued reading. The article went on to say that Lauren did not want to continue the show, because the portal she used to get to Equestria was getting unstable, and she could no longer go through it safely. She sadly announced the end of the series MLP:FiM, and apologized to all the bronies and pegasisters.
I just rolled my eyes.
"Suuuuuuurrrrrrre."
-----------------------
Year: 2021 (7 years after the cancelling of MLP:FiM)
Location: numsOic's Great Grandfather's House, Argentina, Earth
(Viewpoint of his Great Grandfather, Age 23)
"So what do you want to name it?"
Those were the words of my wife. We had just concieved a son and we were at our house, caring for it. I named it after my father. He had died in a car accident many years ago, so I wanted to carry on his spirit. She smiled and looked at the baby boy.
"I think he likes that name." I smiled and gently stroked his head.
----------------------
Year:2052 (The Year Of The Brony Takeover Of Earth)
numsOic's grandfather's House
(Viewpoint of his grandfather, Age 31)
"Take him! Go! We have to get out of here!"
"Where? We'll be slaughtered!"
"Just run! I'll hold them off!"
The bronies had invaded our town and were arresting any Anti-Bronies and Non-Bronies out there. I don't know how the fandom lasted so long! The show was cancelled over 35 years ago! I had to protect my wife and son so that they wouldn't arrest us all. I sent them out the back door and stayed behind to stop the bronies from getting to my only 2 loves in the world. My wife, and my only son. She ran downstairs and out the cellar door. I stayed behind to fend them off.
---------------------
Year: 2081 (29 Years After Brony Takeover)
numsOic's Father's House
(Viewpoint of his father, Age 29)
My family was still under a constant threat of being arrested. I was too. Luckily, as long as I didn't say anything bad, they wouldn't notice me, or my family. I was returning from work, driving my car down the highway to get home. It was rush hour, so it was pretty busy. I arrived at my house an hour later. I walked in and hugged my wife.
"numsOic's asleep right now." she whispered. I smiled, but my smile soon faded when a team of SWAT officers kicked in the back door. We had been discovered. My wife grabbed my son and they left out the window. I grabbed my shotgun and ran after them. They chased after us, we knew we wouldn't get far. I told them to go. I could handle myself. They were reluctant, but they did. I aimed the shotgun at the oncoming SWAT team and fired off round after round.
(Viewpoint of his mother, Age 28)
I heard the cracks of my husband's shotgun, then the sound of gunfire from an entire SWAT team...He was gone. I ran to the only place I knew my baby would be safe. I ran to a family friend who knew I was not a pegasister, but they didn't care. I put my baby on the front steps and knocked on the door. I couldn't wait for them to answer. There was no time. I ran. I ran and disappeared into a forest, the SWAT team close behind. I knew I was gone too. I just hoped my baby was okay...
-------------------
Year: 2097 (May 10th, Day The First Stable Link To Equestria Was Created)
(Viewpoint of numsOic, Age 16.)
I sat there with my glass of discount cola, staring at the television reporter with great distaste.
"Our top story: The scientists have finally created a stable link to Equestria, nearly a century after our beloved show was cancelled. The only one currently operational is in Japan. The lead researcher has this to say." The picture changed to a Japanese scientist.
"It took a lot of planning and a lot of failed prototypes, but we've finally established a link to Equestria. Ummm, we are not quite certain where the said portal will lead, whether it be in one of the major towns, or just in the middle of nowhere. We are still working on setting the locations of the exit portal.-"
*click*
I turned of the TV set. Great. The portal was finally created. The ponies are probably like, 80 or something by now, I bet even Twilight Sparkle is dead. I snickered under my breath. Man, are those bronies going to be disappointed. I was still quite angry though...Bronies killed both my grandparents AND parents. At least, that's what I heard...I hated them. All I wanted was to avenge them. I vowed that if Princess Celestia and Luna are still alive when I turn 16, that I will hunt them both down and slaughter them. I sighed. I just wonder what will happen now.
*8 Months Later*
I heard the news, but I couldn't believe it. The ponies were not only alive and well, but they hadn't aged a day, AND they were now living with us here on Earth. The world leaders even said that Celestia and Luna can also rule over here too! I was shocked, angry and confused. I decided that now was the time to act. I left. I left my foster family who helped me all these years. I found an old boarded up house, and fixed it up within a week. It wasn't a big job. I finally ended up getting some internet and found out how to order military grade weaponary and recipes on how to create tranquilizers and smoke grenades. Finally, I created a variety of gadgets and tools in case I needed them.
I just smiled at my arsenal. I was ready for this. It took years of preparations and 4 months of parkour lessons, but now I'm ready.
I picked up my shotgun.
"Ready or not...."
I pumped the shotgun and grinned.
"Here I come."

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 am

:snoop: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb what happened to that boy :snoop:

haywire

Post by haywire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 am

About 20 minutes after running into the shadowy forests, I sat down on a fallen tree and caught my breath. I was safe for a little while longer, and I managed to grab 2 more gadgets, since my pistol was jammed and my assault rifle's mag was empty. Now that I had a chance, I unjammed my pistol and reloaded both guns, keeping the empty cartridges in case I needed them later. I took a look at what I had left in my bag. A flare gun with 4 flares, 5 more pistol mags, 10 more assault rifle mags, 2 smoke grenades, a sleeping gas grenade, and my EED. The two gadgets I grabbed were my wrist pistol, a type of gauntlet that can fire darts, and my lazer pen. The pen can burn through most materials, like concrete and steel, up to a thickness of about 6 feet.
I packed up my things and kicked back. I could finally relax. I searched my pockets to see what was in them. Let's see....
138 bits, an old Wal-Mart receipt, a phone number I forgot, and an old candy bar. At least I wouldn't starve. I pulled the candy bar out. Crispy Crunch. Okay I guess I was gonna starve. I tossed the candy bar aside and groaned. I was getting pretty hungry, and since my disquise was ruined, I had to stay on Earth. But that was hard, because the Mane 6 are here and are looking for me. I finally built up the courage to go back and find a store. I stuck mostly to the back alleys and behind buildings. I leaped through yards and over rooftops. Finally, I dropped back down in front of the local gas station. I smiled and triumphantly pushed open the door and-
"FREEZE NUMSOIC! WE'VE GOT YOU SURROUNDED!"
God dammit.
------------------------
So there I was, strapped down to a big steel table, the Mane 6 staring down at me. I just growled at them. Then, as if I didn't see this coming, Twilight started to read me the crimes I had committed.
"You're under arrest for assaulting the Equestrian Royal Guard, possession of illegal firearms, conspiracy against Princess Celestia, and being an Anti Brony. How do you plead?"
"What the hell does it matter? If I plead guilty, I'm screwed. If I plead not guilty, I'm still screwed. You're not the one strapped to a table!"
Applejack nodded.
"It WAS kind of a pointless question, sugarcube."
"Oh....Right."
"So let's get on with it, huh? I'd rather be anywhere than in the same room as you dorks."
Rainbow Dash had to be held back by Fluttershy and Applejack to make sure she wouldn't kill me.
"COME ON! LEMME AT HIM!"
"Just calm down, Rainbow!"
I just rolled my eyes. Twilight stood near the head of the table, and she appeared upside down in my view.
"Alright. As punishment, I will turn you into an Brony and erase your memory, therefore you will never know that you were ever an Anti."
"Yeah, I have a better plan."
Then I rammed my head into her's and she staggered back. I slipped my right hand out of the metal cuff that was binding it to the table, and before RD and Applejack could pin me down again, I punched them both away. I then undid my other hand. Twilight got back up and went to use her magic, but I flicked her horn and she staggered, letting me get in another punch. Pinkie pounced me and growled, but I gave her a simple shove and she tumbled off the table. I undid my ankles and then started to work on my waist. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash then pounced, but I kicked them back. It was hard fighting on your back while strapped down by your waist, but I was managing. Finally, I undid my waist and rolled off the table. Then caught Applejack when she tried to tackle me, and threw her at Rarity. I then kicked open the door and ran back out, leaving behind an empty table, and 6 very dazed ponies.
I grabbed my backpack from the evidence chest and kept running toward the door, this time grabbing a shotgun from a wall rack. I shot the hinges and doorknob, then kicked the door down and ditched the shotgun. Finally I leaped through the window and fell 100 ft down a mountainside. I watched as I fell towards a large lake below me. I straightened my body and dove into the water. I swam to shore, only to find the Mane 6 waiting for me.
"What?! But- I- You-"
"numsOic, I can teleport, remember? I just teleported myself and my friends down here."
Before I could say anything else, I felt a rope wrap around my wrists, then my feet. They tugged and I was suspended in mid air from the sheer tug of the ropes. Twilight just skipped the whole talking phase, then got the spell ready. I watched as the lavender mare approached me. This was just getting annoying. I grabbed the ropes around my wrists, then pulled as hard as I could, and swung Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy into one another, freeing my hands, then I undid the ropes on my feet, making Rarity and Applejack fly backwards. Twilight caught on, and charged me, horn down, magic on. I didn't have enough time to react. I was rammed onto my back and had my hands against her head, pushing back against her as she tried to just touch my face with her horn. Beads of sweat developed on my face. They were SO CLOSE. Her horn was literally onto a few eighths of an inch away from contact, and was slowly getting closer.
I then twisted her head to one side and she tumbled in that direction. I stood up and watched them surround me. Suddenly, I shouted,
"WAAAAIIIIIIIT!!"
The ponies stopped their advance. I just panted and caught my breath.
"What is the matter with you? Look at you! You strapped me to a table! You tied me with ropes! Hell, Princess Celestia pretty much broke my entire face until you healed it! Have you no sympathy? I mean, it's hard enough on me as it is without 6 crazy ponies chasing me."
The ponies looked at each other, looking a little ashamed.
"Seriously! I mean, you can still chase me and all, but can you at least give me a chance? I don't even have a roof over my head! I'm starving! I haven't eaten in 2 days! I've been drinking from lakes and puddles!"
Twilight finally said,
"Okay! Okay! We'll give you ONE day. ONE. We'll let you rest, eat, and drink clean water in your own house. But after that day, expect us to stop by."
I finally sat down.
"Ya know something Twilight? I hate you. Like REALLY hate you. But I'm glad to see that you actually have some sympathy in that heart of yours."
"Don't expect this again."
"Understood."
I ran back home to get some rest, food and water, and started to build a defence system. Meanwhile, the other ponies looked at Twilight like she was nuts.
"You just let him walk away?! We had him Twilight!"
"Oh come on, Rainbow. He just needs some R and R. But don't worry. I have a plan of my own."
"What is it?"
"Gather round, girls. We're going hunting."

CosmogenicLily
Site Admin

Post by CosmogenicLily (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:36 am

numsoic was walkin2 skewl wit his
bff n they were crossin da rode.
he sed "bbz wil u luv me 4evr"
he said "NO..""
numsoic cryed N ran across da rode
b4 da green man came on the sine.
boy was cryin and went to pic up
his body.
nums was ded.
he whsipered 2 nums corpse
"I ment 2 sey I will luv u FIVE-ever......"
(dat mean he luv him moar dan 4evr.....)

REGLAOGB IF U CREY ALWAZ..XXX

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 pm

perma anyone who posted in this thread

republic

Post by republic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm

its a cinco de mayo miracle

BartonFink

Post by BartonFink (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm

numsOic wrote:perma anyone who posted in this thread
Youu missed it

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

BartonFink wrote: Youu missed it
I wish I had

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

numsOic wrote: I wish I had
Holy shit nested quotes

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I was about to request a quick reply button but I see you guys implemented one, grats

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

numsOic wrote:I was about to request a quick reply button but I see you guys implemented one, grats

Post by unique snowflake repository » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

jesus where were you

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm

numsoic away journal day 5

my calves still have these huge sores from the ticks

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I would post pictures but that would let the fbi identify me

numsOic

Post by numsOic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm not even gonna look at the other unfunny threads I'm just gonna hang out here

Sup guys

Yolostar
Chief Executive Lackey

Post by Yolostar (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

numsOic wrote:I'm not even gonna look at the other unfunny threads I'm just gonna hang out here

Sup guys
nm, u?

republic

Post by republic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

how r u

CosmogenicLily
Site Admin

Post by CosmogenicLily (?) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

yo if u was really funny u would make your own thread instead of takidng over this one

just sayin

Dodger

Post by Dodger » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 pm

i have it on reliable authority that nums is a butt